over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how to see if gh is real or fake?

musha03

Registered
Im have been researching this lately as i got some humatrope 15 iu and not too sure if its real or fake. Where i live ,it would be tough to get tested . Im no stranger to gh but just sometimes you can tell if the gh works especially when you are younger but as u get older in the 50`s ,gear and gh dont work as well as they use to. Especially if there is alot of gh that is fake. I could say for sure genetropins that i had from unclez back years ago ,i could really notice some great gains. I also was taking my gh blast with genetropins after the workout ...things were great . Now at 57 , when your body function is starting to slow down , good quality gh should be more noticeable than ever. Also as u get older, u want to make sure that your choices of buying gh is more researched than ever. Its the age thing. I say a video if u didnt have access to a blood igf test,you can test your blood sugar and if the gh was real your blood sugar should go up somewhat after the injection. Can anyone comment on that? Also i saw this video and website from a trainer talking about genotropins, humatrope and omintrope and how to spot fake ones? Here is the link.Anyone have some experience with spotting these fake ones? https://fakehgh.com/

Good GH will show it's effects within days

You become fuller, rounder, pumps are better, and in a few weeks lipolysis starts showing as well

P.S- sometimes it's better to trust a reputable generic than roll the dice with pharma (and always be wondering it's legitimacy)

Good GH will show it's effects within days

You become fuller, rounder, pumps are better, and in a few weeks lipolysis starts showing as well

P.S- sometimes it's better to trust a reputable generic than roll the dice with pharma (and always be wondering it's legitimacy)
Are u talking your gh in the am and or before bed? I was doing the blast after my workout but tried changing it up before with the genos and i could feel it. Its hard to say with this humatrope that i have as i have tried it with the blast and dont feel it at all. im trying it at night before bed now. I also had some humatrope from medtech ,and i didnt feel much on that as well. Makes me wonder. I have tried some generics and gave up on some. i suppose there are some good generics but have to research and get feedback on the quality.Do u want to vouch for a good generic at this time?

Let me put it to you this way, if you’re using pharmacy grade GH at any halfway decent dose and not seeing discernible results then it’s fake without a doubt.

Don’t get me wrong results form GH in general are not dramatic as far as one specific action but the overall effects are definitely noticeable. Also I would disagree in regards to your age diminishing results of the GH, I’ve found it’s the exact opposite.

Not trying to be an alarmist or even just pessimistic but really sounds like your GH is bunk. Especially considering you’re expierenced with GH so I’m sure you know what to expect and not under the impression that it automatically turns you into a pro athlete over night like most people believe 🤦🏻‍♂️

Are u talking your gh in the am and or before bed? I was doing the blast after my workout but tried changing it up before with the genos and i could feel it. Its hard to say with this humatrope that i have as i have tried it with the blast and dont feel it at all. im trying it at night before bed now. I also had some humatrope from medtech ,and i didnt feel much on that as well. Makes me wonder. I have tried some generics and gave up on some. i suppose there are some good generics but have to research and get feedback on the quality.Do u want to vouch for a good generic at this time?

Literally just take it whenever convenient

It's 3 ius per day, sometimes pre workout, sometimes before bed, sometimes post workout

Look at the sponsor history here, one of them has been here since the start of time. Lots of other reputable sources too

roidtest.com (US), roidtest.ca (canada), and now predator nutrition (UK) carries GH test kits.

Attachments

• Croppedgh-test-box-768x1024_1024x1024.png
    Croppedgh-test-box-768x1024_1024x1024.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 7
I actually have noticed that when i take like 3ius it will raise my blood sugar like 20 some points. Like three or four years ago i used to keep track of different dosages and how it would effect my blood sugar but i cant remember what i did with that info.

In my opinion if you can get igf1 tested that's probably your best bet unless you wanna spend $500 to have Jano do hplc on it (or whatever diagnostics he uses).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws