over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to speak korean...

Think you're cute? How about, you lika foot up your ass????

you do know i find this offensive? not funny. :mad:
god bless
lucian
Don't worry guys. He's been a fucking douchebag ever since I've seen him on here. Never saw one worthwhile thing out of the trash mouth. I hope he's a real badass because one of these days someone's gonna try to fit all five of their knuckles into his mouth.

But I deleted his post anyway just so you know.

[edit]Is it technically 4 knuckles? I guess you have 14 total on each hand but I'm getting ahead of myself. You know what I mean! LOL

Last edited:
Don't worry guys. He's been a fucking douchebag ever since I've seen him on here. Never saw one worthwhile thing out of the trash mouth. I hope he's a real badass because one of these days someone's gonna try to fit all five of their knuckles into his mouth.

[edit]Is it technically 4 knuckles? I guess you have 14 total on each hand but I'm getting ahead of myself. You know what I mean! LOL

thank you OTH. i didnt mean to freakout but it hit a never in me. its all god . we settled it. but thanks for having our backs.
god bless
lucian

Agreed. That douche has got to go

Compai I think is "cheers" in Korean, and Compie is "cheers" in Japanese. I knew quite a bit of Japanese a while back, pretty easy to pick up, easier for me than Spanish which I took for years in school.

Seriously, how do you say "BODYBUILDING" in Korean?

lilkorean girl.
If that is what you truly look like in your avatar,you are very pretty.
Peace.
P.S. My wife is asian.Asian women rock!

lilkorean girl.
If that is what you truly look like in your avatar,you are very pretty.
Peace.
P.S. My wife is asian.Asian women rock!

that is really her. yes she is beautiful. even more so in person. i love that pic....;)
god bless
lucian

Yeah for sure she is much more beautiful than in the avatar. I remember some pic's from I think yor B-Day Lucian, And I thought to myself Damn how did he get her! JK....LOL......

I love Korean food it's my favorite Asian style. But the little ground up fish noodle's look a little freaky. I have never been there to taste the real thing but I have it often in China, it is supposed to be made by real Korean ladies. YUMM, awesome on a cold winter night.

From what I have read they are a beautifull people inside and out.

haha

I know what hapshida means...lol
boppa bodge - if it's what I'm thinking you have a rated X mind....

Thanks for all of the really nice compliments, guys. :eek:

Cool, now I can add some Korean to my already poor use of Japanese (ask Bulldog21 and Strongmind, they bust up laughing whenever I would call up my buddy Hiroyuki from Osaka and try to talk to him)

P.S.: I have NEVER witnessed Franco putting Kimche in his protein shakes, it's just a silly rumor. :)

How do you say
"I told you not to bring this bitch ass bitch with you"

My buddy cannot go any where with out his korean girl friend by his side, she would probably laugh at that though.

Cool, now I can add some Korean to my already poor use of Japanese (ask Bulldog21 and Strongmind, they bust up laughing whenever I would call up my buddy Hiroyuki from Osaka and try to talk to him)

P.S.: I have NEVER witnessed Franco putting Kimche in his protein shakes, it's just a silly rumor. :)

Yeah your German is ALOT better.....lol....SPRACTEN ZE DEutch!!!!!!!

Man I love kimchee....my grandma's supply that she made a long time ago is dwindling.....:(

Oh man could you imagine putting that stuff in your protein shakes?? Holy moly would you have some serious gas......LOL

Worth volumes

I really appreciated this posting since a large part of my clients are Korean. I have had alot of fun with it and I just wanted to let you know.
Thank you very much,
Topfuel

Yeah your German is ALOT better.....lol....SPRACTEN ZE DEutch!!!!!!!

Man I love kimchee....my grandma's supply that she made a long time ago is dwindling.....:(

Oh man could you imagine putting that stuff in your protein shakes?? Holy moly would you have some serious gas......LOL

You'd have to put half a lid of beano in there just to keep from shitting yourself, no doubt, LOL.

Bulgogi is one of Lucian's favorites too. Welcome to to club.:D

<Mouth severly watering!!!>

oh, you forgot yoboseyo = Moshi-Moshi (jpn) = hello (for the telephone only)
spelling is probably off.
my first asian girlfriend was in high school. Ever since then I have been hooked. My wife is Japanese.
Japanese love Kimchi as well. I cheat though and just as the kimchee paste into my ramen. I am not a big fan of kimchi.

Gassy,
it is Kampai in Japanese for "cheers".
Vowels are pronounced as
a, i, u, e, o
ah, ee, oo, eh, oh
Same for most Asian languages and romance languages. this is basic.
Only English tears up the alphabet
oh, and there is no letter "C" in Japanese romaji (roman characters)
My Japanese speaking ability is equivalent to a Japanese 2-3 grader (maybe better since I use adult words), my reading is equivalent to a 2nd grader, well almost and my writing is equivalent to a kid halfway through the first grade.

Compai I think is "cheers" in Korean, and Compie is "cheers" in Japanese. I knew quite a bit of Japanese a while back, pretty easy to pick up, easier for me than Spanish which I took for years in school.
I came to Japan fluent in Spanish ('cuz of 3 years taking it in High school and living in a predominantly Hispanic neighborhood) and never used it. I can understand it OK, but cannot speak a lick. it is like the Japanese pushed all the Spanish outta my head.

I have a new favorite meal when I am dieting:

Beef & Rice and Kim Chee....lol.....

For all you korean food fans it awesome food to eat when you are dieting as it gives things alot of flavor...;) :D

Man... I LOVE KIMCHI! That stuff is HOT! hahaha
In college I had lots of Korean friends. One of my friends used to make us Kimchi and Extra Spicy Noodles after a late night of drinking. Man... you sweat your ass off eating that stuff. I remember one night I really loaded up on it and thought I was going to die! My stomach was on fire! Literally! My friends grandma used to make it for us. :D :D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws