over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to Starve Cancer- Cancer as a metabolic disease

We tried true ketogenic diet , several popular "anti cancer" herbal supplements , alkaline water and food.
None of that helped my mom or daughter with carcinoma sarcoidsis (mom) and Hodgkin's lymphoma (daughter)
I am very sorry you lost a child. I can’t imagine such a pain.

Basically this, yeah. DNP + keto + intermittent fasting effectively created an environment wherein - I suppose, I don’t fully understand the mechanism of action - the cancer cells effectively starved.

Cellular death is rather fast, too.

I did 30 days on, 14 off, 14 on, 14 off, 21 on.

Next MRI came back clean as a whistle. Doctor called me at 9:30 PM shocked lol
What type of cancer was this?

*Edit* I see you already answered my question.

What dose of DNP did you use?

Basically this, yeah. DNP + keto + intermittent fasting effectively created an environment wherein - I suppose, I don’t fully understand the mechanism of action - the cancer cells effectively starved.

Were you on any other prescription meds? Or test ..anything? Care to share your friends details?
This is amazing.

YMMV- your mileage may(might) vary

The one cancer i would absolutely do keto would be any primary brain malignancy, like GBM. Our brain runs just fine on ketones but there's thought that the mutated malignant brain cells need glucose and don't do so well w ketones. I've done keto before and did like it but if i ever get a GBM I'll be the most hardcore keto dieter on planet earth. Probably still die in 3 years but that would still be longer than most make it. My aunt just died from a GBM, fuckin death sentence
Gbm?

Were you on any other prescription meds? Or test ..anything? Care to share your friends details?
This is amazing.
Well to be clear - I’ve posted about this on here before - I had a surgery to remove almost all of it because nearly all the tumors were benign and we caught it quick.

However, you can’t simply remove all of the liver, and while they took the section that was the worst, the portion remaining was still obviously impacted with tumors.

When they biopsied the portion they removed, some of the the tumors removed were turning from benign to malignant.

We discussed next steps coupled with a follow up imaging to monitor the remaining tumor, and in that time span I jumped on this protocol. It cleaned the rest of the liver out, and even changed the description in the imaging notes from “appearance of fibrous scarring covering liver” to a normal, healthy presentation of the organ. This makes sense, as DNP has been show to be useful resolving fatty liver disease.

I was also blasted tudca at 2g/day

So yeah, we caught them right as they were turning from benign to malignant, I have no idea if it would have helped at a later stage.

Hope that helps.

Edit to add: I did not mention this during the time I was on here posting about my surgery/recovery, as I did not and still do not ever want anyone anywhere to see this and attempt this rather than follow a medical professionals direction.

I simply did this as I had a window of time before my medical team wanted to intervene, as they wanted a subsequent round of imaging as my liver healed from surgery before deciding on a treatment plan.

The options, should I not have fixed this, included a transplant, further surgery, and several other unfortunate options. I believe I’m simply blessed to have recovered rather than proceed down that path.

Did you find this protocol somewhere or make it up yourself? Seems impressive as liver cancer is very often fatal. I am glad you overcame it.
See my response to @stackdizzy.

This protocol is very closely related to what many homeopathic cancer treatment protocols recommend when discussing diet, and while most of those protocols are complete garbage, the way that keto+IF targets the metabolic process of cancer cells seems helpful at best, and neutral and worse, so I tried it.

The DNP was added as I saw anecdotes of it helping others with liver tumors online.

Here are the two MRI results post surgery, just several months apart. The first is pre-protocol, the second is post-protocol. My liver has continued to improve significantly since this time, and I have done this protocol twice more since then to further improve it.

Guys, please don’t flame me for this. I’m not posting this asking anyone to follow this. I’m simply sharing my personal experience.

6852BA6A-9BCE-4273-9C1A-2033412FDC08.jpeg 81A33291-D688-401F-BA0A-FE6E2A572DAF.jpeg

We tried true ketogenic diet , several popular "anti cancer" herbal supplements , alkaline water and food.
None of that helped my mom or daughter with carcinoma sarcoidsis (mom) and Hodgkin's lymphoma (daughter)
:(

I am sorry for your loss. Sending love.

Glioblastoma multiforme. Life expectancy is something like 15 months after diagnosis. Its almost as bad as pancreatic CA. Both are a death sentence though with 5 yr survival rates of <10%.
GBM always "comes back" because it can never actually be fully removed. They can oftentimes remove the tumor but it has projections coming from it like rays of light (or maybe tentacles are easier to visualize) that are already throughout the brain and those cannot be removed.
My aunt made it abt 18 mos but the last few were shit.

I didn't even know how to respond to this. There are no words. My heart breaks for you man, I'm not sure its possible but i hope you can find peace.

Here are the two MRI results post surgery, just several months apart. The first is pre-protocol, the second is post-protocol. My liver has continued to improve significantly since this time, and I have done this protocol twice more since then to further improve it.

Guys, please don’t flame me for this. I’m not posting this asking anyone to follow this. I’m simply sharing my personal experience.

View attachment 172617View attachment 172618
That's incredible. And its not supposed to be possible, cirrhosis IS scar tissue, the consensus understanding is that the liver cannot recover from cirrhosis. You should be published as a case study

That's incredible. And its not supposed to be possible, cirrhosis IS scar tissue, the consensus understanding is that the liver cannot recover from cirrhosis. You should be published as a case study
Yeah dude my doctor was wildly confused and still is lol

Melatonin is showing some interesting properties when it comes to cancer. It looks like a hell of an addition to manage cancer treatment side effects at a minimum, and it appears to murder some cancer cells in rats.

What did the daily diet look like?

How is your daughter and mom now?I'm really sorry to hear this

If the tumors were benign I can see that working, but more aggressive malignant cancer it may only slow if not reverse it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131