over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to tell fiance I love another

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I love TESTOSTERONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure alot of you read how I got sick blah blah blah.... Anyway, I lost about 6 lbs in a week, from no cal's (couldn't hold anything down for awhile blah blah blah) and to be honest, I was nervous about lifting again.... I thought "F&*k, I lost 6 F$%&*$G pounds, haven't lifted in about a week and a half, I know this workout is gonna suck" So I worked out...BAM BAM BAM, flat bench, Military press and skull crushes...went up 5 lbs in each woohoo.

Now 5 may not sound like much, but considering I went in thinking I was gonna be lifting lighter, I was very pleased.

now, should i tell my fiance I love the test, or ya think she might think that I'm a little weird, not that I am weird, well maybe a little weird, but not much. hehehe

JW

I told my wife the same thing. Her response" you are a freak"" then laughed, but it is true. I love it for the strength and feeling of well being it gives me when I am on. I even feel a little more confident maybe boarding on cocky. I love being jacked and even count down the days to my next cycle (18 days). So bro just tell her.lol

late

hmm

Wait till your married, or even better never tell because if you 2 split up, you know that shit is gonna come up.

Better Safe, then sorry.

Guys just a little tip on all this stuff about telling girlfriends. I think it is an individual thing you have to decide for yourself. However, I know of a guy who let his girlfriend know he was using gear, and got some serious trouble off of it later after he broke up with the girl he thought was "so perfect and would never do anything like that" This poor guy got his door kicked in almost 6 months after they broke up. Purely her being vindictive. Luckily he didn't have much of anything, and about a year and $$$ legal fees later got a "diversion" - did community service and no permanent criminal record. But he stll had to go thru all that and of course it could have been a lot worse. More often than not this kind of thing doesn't happen, if if you break up, but it CAN! Use some judgement and go slow - you can always wait a little longer to tell her!

i'm sorry fellas

i meant this post as a joke, me and my fiance have been together for 4 yrs, and she's always joking me about me and test, how she think's i'd marry a vial if i could hehe.

I'm sure there are some people that don't tell their girlfriends/wives but me and her know everything about each other, and she has given me a few shots in the ass (which seemed to hurt more and she always had this crookedass smile on her face) when my legs weren't working along with me.

I didn't mean for anyone to take it to seriously.

be safe and grow strong.

JW

Well shit, JWBH, I love test more than my gal - seemed a perfectly reasonable post to me!

How about . . .

I love my gal "better" because of my love for test :D

xcel

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws