over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to tell from fake tren for real?

perfection

Registered
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a way to tell the difference between real tren vs. fake tren. I had my friend test it and he said you really cant tell if it is fake or not until you start taking it. If it is one thing, its that i hate getting ripped off. Can anyone please tell me something!:banghead:

The only thing you can really look for is a golden yellow color to the tren. But, it still doesn't mean that it's legit. All the tren I have purchased or made myself all have been a darker yellow color. But then again, a company making fake gear knows this and will probably do something to make the oil darker. So I'm afraid that your friends correct, you're just gonna have to use it and try it out. Good luck!

real tren will turn red when heated to a higher temp than its melting point and the more you heat it the darker the red will look, also tren has a very unique smell and taste, some times you can both taste and smell it immediately after pinning it; but at that point you will most likely experience the infamous tren cough. the powder should look like very fine gold dust. hope that helps!

If its tren a you will know after the first week if its real the best thing you could do is find a reputable source that you trust and only do buisness with them

real tren will turn red when heated to a higher temp than its melting point and the more you heat it the darker the red will look, also tren has a very unique smell and taste, some times you can both taste and smell it immediately after pinning it; but at that point you will most likely experience the infamous tren cough. the powder should look like very fine gold dust. hope that helps!

An if ya do get the cough its ok your not dying lol :D

I have gotten a little cough but nothing major. I have read that you get coughing spells and it is sometimes hard to stop the coughing. Does anyone know what it smells like or taste like so i know what to be looking for?

I have gotten a little cough but nothing major. I have read that you get coughing spells and it is sometimes hard to stop the coughing. Does anyone know what it smells like or taste like so i know what to be looking for?

Everytime I've injected tren, I get a copper taste in my mouth along with the cough. But, everyone is different! The best way to know if its real is to know your source!

I used Biotech tren before and it made me cough every other injection (first cycle ever using tren). I have also used Precision (hgh labs) tren and out of the whole bottle I have only got the cough once(second cycle using tren). I also used Bunited Tren and it never made me cough. All three are suppose to be good. I donno if it is cause it's my second time using tren. I ask the same question.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a way to tell the difference between real tren vs. fake tren. I had my friend test it and he said you really cant tell if it is fake or not until you start taking it. If it is one thing, its that i hate getting ripped off. Can anyone please tell me something!:banghead:

Same thing here, I want to know more....

Anybody want to chime in MORE......

ANYBODY????

one thing i noticed is that tren makes your urine a little darker orangish in color due to the rusty metabolites. haven't noticed this with any other aas.

This is what I've tried. I had some tren Ace I made from pellets so I know it's real. Put a drop on the top of my hand and rubbed it in. I could smell it immediately. Then I tried some Tren E that I bought from a sponsor (who shall remain nameless) and did the same thing. No smell at all. I threw out the Tren E. Maybe the stuff was real but not according to my super scientific testing process. Good luck

BTW...the compound is absorbed through the pours in your skin that's why you can smell it once it is rubbed on your hand

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws