over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HOW TO TRAIN WHILE YOUR GYM IS CLOSED

5000 push ups dips and pulls up bruhh no legg; straight prison workout with also 200 burpees per day as cardio.... Maybe I should start a meet up group if the state allows me.........

There are groups called F3 around the nation that post at different times in the morning at different locations with varying difficulty levels. They're a Christian oriented group, dunno if that bothers you or not, but they honestly don't care a whole lot. Just something to think about for a decent cardio and body weight workout with a few guys around you pushing you. Think bootcamp style workouts.

There are groups called F3 around the nation that post at different times in the morning at different locations with varying difficulty levels. They're a Christian oriented group, dunno if that bothers you or not, but they honestly don't care a whole lot. Just something to think about for a decent cardio and body weight workout with a few guys around you pushing you. Think bootcamp style workouts.

Yea just checked; unfortunately it doesnt cover NY, NJ or CT

Dudes! Fucking old school my brothers. I'm a trainer/nutritionist at a super hard core gym on the east coast. My gym is closing tonight for god knows how long. Tomorrow morning we're going straight to the football track. I'm talking suicides' broken up with body weight squats and one leg lunges, jog a mile, then push ups and crunches then jog a mile and start over. I'm going to kill me some clients
OLD SCHOOL! Better then the gym!

Our state closed all gyms at 5pm today. I have a friend who is probably the smartest individual Ive ever known, also small business owner.
He swears it will be 2wks shutdown because it was done early. If they waited longer, the delay would be longer. I think estimates of 4-6wks are "safe" guesses...because if they announced 2wks and it went further, people would react with anger. This way if its 2-3wks people will be mildly pleased.

Find apartment complexes with small gyms, or hotels, hospitals use your imagination. Offer your gym owner a deal for "private membership"...
Keep eating and gear going to prevent catabolism, in other words to stay anabolic.

Dudes! Fucking old school my brothers. I'm a trainer/nutritionist at a super hard core gym on the east coast. My gym is closing tonight for god knows how long. Tomorrow morning we're going straight to the football track. I'm talking suicides' broken up with body weight squats and one leg lunges, jog a mile, then push ups and crunches then jog a mile and start over. I'm going to kill me some clients
OLD SCHOOL! Better then the gym!

Bearcrawl suicides, goddammit!

... Or crab walk!

Yea just checked; unfortunately it doesnt cover NY, NJ or CT

Yikes, that's a surprise. Well, if you ever do find yourself in their company, I haven't met a single bad one. Christians who practice what they preach and don't judge based on your own beliefs. They actually had a lot to do with me getting back on my feet and back into training again. They know I'm a nonbeliever and I've never heard a single, solitary word of judgment from any of them. I keep in contact with many of them to this day.

Ours is still open but I hope it doesn't close. Got a pull up bar at home to use, will probably invest in my own weights if it closes. Will save money long term anyways.

I have two gym memberships and they are both closing for at least 15 days but they are expecting to be closed even longer. I'm actually depressed over it. The gym is my sanctuary. Its where I go to leave my stress and frustrations behind. I do have enough home equipment to get me by with the basics. I started digging it all out tonight. Maybe the break from my usual training routine will do me good?

Mine still open today, but could close tomorrow. Yes, body weight exercises and some walks will be all good. Like some have said, nice to get break for a couple weeks, now if it goes for months, not so cool, but what are we going to do? We make the best of it and move on. The whole thing is pretty crazy

Everyone is Pissed Off 😡

My gym is still open (thank goodness) but I bought a rubber-coated dumbbell set from Amazon a couple weeks ago just in case. It's not easy working out in a small Tokyo apartment, but I tried for a few days as an experiment and while not ideal it was satisfactory. Good opportunity to rest the joints and tendons if nothing else.

K I do not know shit about resistance bands. Can someone make a recommendation or does it not even matter?

bought a pull up bar/dip thing for my doorway and some resistance bands. Already been out of the gym for 3 weeks :(

What I'm wondering, how many people are going to keep paying $30, $50, or $100 a month for a gym membership when they cant use it for 3 months! Those trapped in a contract, will they continue to draw funds from your bank account? If you paid the year in full, will you get a refund.

Personally I'm only paying $30 a month and plan on just letting it sit if it lasts less than 3 months. My wife is in a gym where it's all classes and she paying over $100 a month. I'm encouraging her to not let it go more than a month and then cancel it. She doesn't want to hurt a small business. Both of our gyms are owned by a single person. The owner of her gym is building a new facility too, terrible timing.
I froze my 24 hr fitness membership today. I left trading early to get in a 2 hr session, sauna, etc. Had a good meal at the local joint, done. Everything locked down now. Have a nice playground spotted. All bar work, walking lunges, hand stand push ups, run some hills, old school, prison, BUD/s style. Cut calories, adapt, adjust, overcome this fkn mess.

My good friends own the gym I train at so it's business as usual for me during all this chaos! I will train unless the government issues curfew or forces people to stay in their homes.

My good friends own the gym I train at so it's business as usual for me during all this chaos! I will train unless the government issues curfew or forces people to stay in their homes.

I was just offered the same. If my gym closes, I will be given a key to a private gym that is own by someone I know. Why a gym would close with 0 cases in my county is beside me though. That have shut down LA and SF though.

I guessing some here have more anxiety over thought that they may magically shrink up in a couple weeks vs. getting the corona virus. gainz bro, gainz. and there are the others that are brainwashed into 6-8 meals a day and cant function without a meal every 2 hours and will get fat because they gotta eat. catabolism bro, catabolism

So true. The reality is, when you've been training hard for a while, a few weeks off is likely going to do more good than harm. The only problem is that I'm afraid this isn't going to be solved in 2-3 weeks time. But you're absolutely right, working out is not worth possibly contracting the virus.

This is a great 4 minute intense workout I used to sometimes do

I was humbled twice yesterday, I work at a pharm company and support production from engineering standpoint.
The option was for many to work from home, I told everyone I am coming to work everyday no matter what - visualized all the work I could get done without distractions and then go down and workout like I do now after work at the company gym.
By Lunchtime they closed the gym, and ordered us all off site to work from home until further notice.
Grocery stores are empty, and well this is one of those times you realize you aren't in control, especially of they start closing bars restaurants etc.
I have a pretty complete home gym in the garage, so will be time to dust it off. Plus we go to the beach next week for vacation, not sure if anything will be open. Right now just happy to have a job and security that many don't have.
stay safe everyone.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner