YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to transition from bulking cycle to pre-contest cycle?

Rainmanisback

Registered
Hi Gang,

This thread is meant to grasp some knowledge from your own experience. I was watching this video of a classic physique IFBB pro where he states that this year his results improved exponentially from allowing his body to "re-sensitiveze" by taking 4 weeks off EVERYTHING including ALL PED, supplements, etc and then jumping into a cutting cycle of 16 weeks.

I have usually jumped directly to the cutting phase after a bulking cycle... do you think that 4 weeks OFF of everything will actually bring any benefits allowing a better precontest phase? or could you jeopardize muscle mass during this time? (I guess that if you keep eating and training heavy that should not be the case)

Anyone doing anything similar?

Firstly I will 'wait'after a bulking cycle a good 8 weeks to solidify the gains I had made and probably using an trt dose ( to resencitize ) while maxing out training and nutrition in an effort to keep my gains
After that period I would start my precontest diet-AAS fresh and solid ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it’s best to eat at maintenance at least or slightly above for several weeks after a bulk to keep as much of your hard work as possible. Straight into a cut you would lose a lot. Good time to cruise as well if you do that.

Firstly I will 'wait'after a bulking cycle a good 8 weeks to solidify the gains I had made and probably using an trt dose ( to resencitize ) while maxing out training and nutrition in an effort to keep my gains
After that period I would start my precontest diet-AAS fresh and solid ...

Thanks, so you do believe that androgen receptors can be resencitized even on a TRT dosage?

AFAIK, the big guys just blast high doses for as long as their health can afford (some even longer).

this whole 're-sensitization' is just a bunch of hooey.

basically, how close to red-lining are you willing to go?

bodybuilding = chemical warfare, so if you wanna be 'great', get ready to do some really insane shit.

AFAIK, the big guys just blast high doses for as long as their health can afford (some even longer).

this whole 're-sensitization' is just a bunch of hooey.

basically, how close to red-lining are you willing to go?

bodybuilding = chemical warfare, so if you wanna be 'great', get ready to do some really insane shit.
I dunno.

The amount of gain you would see from blasting outright for 2 years vs say 10 cruises in that overall time period to establish health and androgen resensitivity would pretty much be the same; minus the damage from not coming off the gas pedal.

Skip Hill talked about this on a podcast where he was "on" (meaning blasting) for 3 years straight, and the gains he made would've been the same in his opinion had he backed off for periods of time to TRT.

Not saying the big guys don't do that, I just don't see a reason to do that.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I dunno.

The amount of gain you would see from blasting outright for 2 years vs say 10 cruises in that overall time period to establish health and androgen resensitivity would pretty much be the same; minus the damage from not coming off the gas pedal.

Skip Hill talked about this on a podcast where he was "on" (meaning blasting) for 3 years straight, and the gains he made would've been the same in his opinion had he backed off for periods of time to TRT.

Not saying the big guys don't do that, I just don't see a reason to do that.

Ken Skip Hill is knowledgeable, no doubt.

but he's not what I was referring to when I said "big guys"

Ken Skip Hill is knowledgeable, no doubt.

but he's not what I was referring to when I said "big guys"
Serving Xtra large savagery today I see [emoji3]

Even guys like Dusty Hanshaw adopt the trt in the off season approach and only blast come certain time periods. How he built that muscle and on what doses might be an interesting question; not that we most likely don't know the answer already. A lot lower than most would imagine.

Thanks, so you do believe that androgen receptors can be resencitized even on a TRT dosage?

Absolutely.. Many beleive that you don't resencitize even on a trt dose ( even I didnt beleive so ) but I prove it to myself every time I do that!
Gains coming bigger after my REAL trt cruise and also I'm able to keep gaining on a smaller dose as well ...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members