YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HOW TO USE BPC157 ulitimate injury healer !

hazza99

Newbies
harrys BPC 157 how to use and answers!

Bpc 157: specifications
Molecular Formula : C62H98N16O22 Molecular Weight : 1419.5355 purity>99%
Sequence: L-Valine, glycyl-L-alpha-glutamyl-L-prolyl-L-prolyl-L-prolylglycyl-L-lysyl-L-prolyl-L-alanyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alanylglycyl-L-leucyl-; glycyl-L-alpha-glutamyl-L-prolyl-L-prolyl-L-prolylglycyllysyl-L-prolyl-L-alanyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alanylglycyl-L-leucyl-L-valine

BPC 157 Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (GEPPPGKPADDAGLV, M.W. 1419) may be the new drug stable in human gastric juice, effective both in the upper and lower GI tract, and free of side effects. BPC 157, in addition to an antiulcer effect efficient in therapy of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) (PL 14736) so far only tested in clinical phase II, has a very safe profile, and exhibited a particular wound healing effect. It also has shown to interact with the NO-system, providing endothelium protection and angiogenic effect, even in severely impaired conditions (i.e., it stimulated expression of early growth response 1 gene responsible for cytokine and growth factor generation and early extracellular matrix (collagen) formation (but also its repressor nerve growth factor 1-A binding protein-2)), important to counteract severe complications of advanced and poorly controlled IBD. Hopefully, the lessons from animal studies, particularly advanced intestinal anastomosis healing, reversed short bowel syndrome and fistula healing indicate BPC 157's high significance in further IBD therapy. Also, this supportive evidence (i.e., no toxic effect, limit test negative, LD1 not achieved, no side effect in trials) may counteract the problems commonly exercised in the use of peptidergic agents, particularly those used on a long-term basis.

what is BPC 157 used for in humans/bodybuilders? well BPC 157 is known for super quick and professional Joint/tendon/ligament healing in all phases of clinical trials.. studies are shown here: BPC 157 has been shown in studies to heal torn quadriceps muscles, detached achilles tendon, muscles that have been damaged/crushed. Demonstrating dramatic fast recovery from muscle tears. Tendon to bone healing - increased ligament healing, BPC 157 has a variety of protective effects in the organs.

Clinical trials demonstrate healing and prevention of stomach ulcers and it is being studied as a burn treatment. Trials show it may help repair some liver damage after prolonged chronic alcohol exposure. No adverse reactions have been seen in clinical trials.

BPC 157 peptide has been shown to heal a variety of wounds in all areas researched, including internal organs, muscles, ligaments, tendons, skin, internal lacerations from surgery, etc.

it can have a use in the medical industry help heal and get rid of stomach ulcers caused by people abusing NSAID drugs

how long can i wait to see some effective results/benefits from this product? well personally for me ive been using for 1 week and the results are astounding! my right hip is now moveable im almost at a point where i can go in the gym and smash legs harder then before, my right bicep IM injections with it has had immaculate results thus far the pain is greatly diminished and im able to pick up things mildy heavy whereas 4 injections previously i was in bad pain/weakness and now... its feeling strong/harder then previous.

usually results will take 4-6 weeks, because yes of course your injecting the drug but the human body has a set healing rate, but with BPC 157 the healing will be imo 100% faster then regular and the also the healing will be more complete whereas before you would only get around 80% of what you had before.

How long can i run BPC 157 for? BPC 157 can be run for 4 weeks, followed by a 2 week rest. after this if you are still not feeling 100% itll be safe to run another course of BPC 157.

How do you reconstitute BPC 157? simply pop the cap off, gently alchol swab the stopper, then let it dry, same goes with the BAC water vial. then dose out the correct amount of BAC water. then slowly put the needle in... then slowly but surely inject the BAC water along side the vial making sure you do not indirectly inject on the peptide powder, however once you have done the first dose and the powder i essentially mixed you can inject on the bac water, that is fine. Note* this is done with 2mls of bac water, that would be 2 whole 1ml/1cc insulin syringes.

How do i Dose BPC 157 for optimal results? you can use anywhere from 200mcg being a medium dose up to 500mcg ... depending on severity of issue ( if severe) dose 2x a day at 350 mcg totaling 700 mcg.

Is BPC 157 IM or sub q injection?- BPC 157 is both, you can do IM or subq as close as you can to the injection site, preferably around 1-4 inches away to yield the most benefit to the injured area.

what are the side effects of BPC 157? there are absolutely none that i know of well No one knows, however the first time i used it i got a head ache and felt generally sick, however this was only for a day. I'm now 100% this is most likely a coincidence, most probably a body reaction to the first time. to be honest there are no side effects, its in clinical trial phase 2 ATM and they have reported 0 effects, only positives.

what syringe/needle size is good for this peptide?- all needles would be good for this peptide depending on where you want to inject, however a 1ml/1cc 29 and half inch insulin syringe is optimal for most sites on the body.

what is the cost of BPC 157? bpc 157 is relatively inexpensive and the results are worth the money as it could permanently strengthen your weak joints/connective tissues/muscles unlike a placebo supplement where it yields good results and once you come off, your joints are crying out for mercy. the general price is around $25-50 USD.

How long will 1 bottle last? generally if run at the baseline 200mcg dose, 1 5mg vial will last 25 consecutive days. $25 usd for 1 bottle, is well worth it!

where do i store this? just like another peptide keep it away from UV/sunlight. it can stay in room temp for up to 10 weeks, however for best storage/results store in a fridge and use until vial is run out then discard of it. For other BPC 157, they can stay in the fridge too as they;ll last up to 6 months, whereas if you had more you can store in the freezer( up to 2 years).

thats everything you need to know about BPC 157 guys! hope you enjoy the read and this will help noobs/future injured athletes or current injured gym addicts try it.

Any feedback on this stuff? People are always saying they're skeptical, but if test can throw on 30 lbs in 12 weeks, then I have no problem believing a pep can help heal up micro tears or small tears in a tendon/ligament.

I used it before and don't think it did anything

Ergopep carried (and I think they still do) this peptide and it had many many many great reviews. An amazing product for sure.

update..

i used on right bicep tendon tear/hip tear.

did great bicep almost healed.. hip is great aswell.

but ive ran out, but will be buying bulk from my supplier around christmas time.

I used it before and don't think it did anything

did you dose it high enough/ use it for the full 4 weeks+ in the same area, i didnt notice much when i did 1 day bicep, next day hip... you needa be consistent.

So I just purchased 3 bottles of this research peptide....going to give my research subject 250mcg every morning and evening for the next 30 days and see if it helps heal up a sore shoulder.

Ergopep carried (and I think they still do) this peptide and it had many many many great reviews. An amazing product for sure.

For research purposes only, not for personal use.

Ak

Feedback

We carry it for research purposes. I have been told many findings to be positive research!

So I just purchased 3 bottles of this research peptide....going to give my research subject 250mcg every morning and evening for the next 30 days and see if it helps heal up a sore shoulder.

sup juice, good to hear! although dont expect too much, you will love the results though.

it has a half life of 4 hours, so it would make sense dosing 2-4x a day.

250mgs is a opitmal dose, more would probably do better depending on your weight ofcourse and severity.

If i were you i would use 1000 MCG per day for a full week. so 500mcgs morning, 500 prebed.

then lower to 250x2 a day.

the boom dose will introduce immaculate healing at rapid intensity and many other rats have done boom dosing with almost instant healing in a week.

We carry it for research purposes. I have been told many findings to be positive research!

strong advertising lmaoo, although would be cool if i could have a bottle for my nice and easy how to use :cool::love::D:welcome::yeahthat::star-w:rs

I'm going to put it to test... Already have 80mg and I am going to run it at 1mg a day for 80 days... Along with Thymosin beta, act1, Matrixyl, Ghrp/ghrh combo, IGF lr3 peptide blast! I don't play games... :) These damned transected cell cultures better be in tip top shape by then!

I'm going to put it to test... Already have 80mg and I am going to run it at 1mg a day for 80 days... Along with Thymosin beta, act1, Matrixyl, Ghrp/ghrh combo, IGF lr3 peptide blast! I don't play games... :) These damned transected cell cultures better be in tip top shape by then!

1mg a day was the sweet spot for me. Had really bad experience with act1 upon use the injection spot of my rat developed a large rashy welt the size of a silver dollar every time. I threw the first bottle out and same happened with the second. Id never use again.

1mg a day was the sweet spot for me. Had really bad experience with act1 upon use the injection spot of my rat developed a large rashy welt the size of a silver dollar every time. I threw the first bottle out and same happened with the second. Id never use again.

Thanks for the feedback brother... I have about a 120mg of act1 so I'm gonna give it a try at least... Hopefully I don't have the same reaction! Was going to go with 2mg a day for most of my run. What dose did you attempt researching?

My rat is using evo's BPC and within 10 days his tendon pain in his bicep has all but been fixed. I asked this in another thread.....but can .9 sodium chloride be used to reconstitute this??

Last edited:
My rat is using evo's BPC and within 10 days his tendon pain in his bicep has all but been fixed. I asked this in another thread.....but can .9 sodium chloride be used to reconstitute this??

I'm sure it will be fine... It's basically buffered bacteriostatic water.

I'm sure it will be fine... It's basically buffered bacteriostatic water.

Thanks. The stuff does work though to all the skeptics out there. Read up on how to research it and you will have some nice injury healing for your rats

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity