over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How To Use Metformin for Bodybuilding

What is the best way to take it when on bulking with hgh + insulin cycle to keep insulin sensitivity ? dosages and when ? before bed ?
I've seen people have amazing results with taking the HGH/Slin pre workout , using Novolin-R or novolog. Carbs are out Into the diet the meal before training , intra and post workout shake then the meal following training.
Metformin is taken right before bed making sure that the insulin dose has expired.

I've seen people have amazing results with taking the HGH/Slin pre workout , using Novolin-R or novolog. Carbs are out Into the diet the meal before training , intra and post workout shake then the meal following training.
Metformin is taken right before bed making sure that the insulin dose has expired.
But if you are using Lantus do you think is good idea to use metformin before bed to wake up more sensitive?

Why is a bad idea take metformin at PostW with a high carb meal? in a cutting diet.

Why is a bad idea take metformin at PostW with a high carb meal? in a cutting diet.
After workout you need something to help carbs go to muscle and off course slin is best option . Metformin is great before fasted cardio to help go keto quick and before bed for same reason and increase insulin sensitivity to

Because post training your insulin sensitivity is at its highest because weight training is the most potent stimulus to increase skeletal muscle GLUT4 expression, so no need to take metformin when glut 4 expression is HIGH!

Because post training your insulin sensitivity is at its highest because weight training is the most potent stimulus to increase skeletal muscle GLUT4 expression, so no need to take metformin when glut 4 expression is HIGH!
Perfect answer brother

As studies that I have seem show it takes time for metformin to build up in the body before it works. Is there any actual science that shows the time of day you take it can influence anything?

I take a 500mg before any meal with significant carbs, max 2-3x a day; sometimes only once.
Works well too get carbs in the right places for an upcoming workout as well.

It's a staple and has been in my toolbox for almost ten years now.
how do i get it? Intrested especially my 2 day re feeds

Another member was gracious enough to point in the the right direction but thanks
You have all in front of your eyes . Today is very easy to have acess all . When i begin 24 years ago without internet imagine

You have all in front of your eyes . Today is very easy to have acess all . When i begin 24 years ago without internet imagine
dont know what your point is but im 53 and i appreciate other trusted members take on things and maybe they are more laced up then me on certain things its the whole fkn point of being on here

dont know what your point is but im 53 and i appreciate other trusted members take on things and maybe they are more laced up then me on certain things its the whole fkn point of being on here
The web is a HUGE place and yes , just about anything you can ask can he answered with a web search but often not without wading through tons and tons of bullshit.
Same goes for this site.
Nearly every question you see here has been asked at least once and some point or another in the last 18-19 years but again the search can be deep and the exact answer you are looking for might not be answered.
Not everyone has hours a day that they can be on the web looking up shit so I totally understand when someone ask a question that seems like it should be an easy answer.

There are alot more good helpful people on this site than assholes and I get the frustration when someone sees something asked for the 27th time but it really doesn't take any more effort to reply with a helpful comment than it does with a sarcastic one.

Don't ever hesitate to ask questions , you will inevitably get a couple useless remarks but don't let a few bad apples spoil the barrel , there is alot of great guys in here with a tremendous amount of knowledge.

does anyone have an actual number in terms of grams of carbs taken in per 500mg of Metformin? does anyone ever go to 1000mg in one meal and if yes, how high do your carbs go in that meal? Can't seem to find any hard numbers on this or a ratio anywhere, Thanks.

Im here to learn more and help with my own experience with me and my clients . If you need any help just send me private message

The web is a HUGE place and yes , just about anything you can ask can he answered with a web search but often not without wading through tons and tons of bullshit.
Same goes for this site.
Nearly every question you see here has been asked at least once and some point or another in the last 18-19 years but again the search can be deep and the exact answer you are looking for might not be answered.
Not everyone has hours a day that they can be on the web looking up shit so I totally understand when someone ask a question that seems like it should be an easy answer.

There are alot more good helpful people on this site than assholes and I get the frustration when someone sees something asked for the 27th time but it really doesn't take any more effort to reply with a helpful comment than it does with a sarcastic one.

Don't ever hesitate to ask questions , you will inevitably get a couple useless remarks but don't let a few bad apples spoil the barrel , there is alot of great guys in here with a tremendous amount of knowledge.
Thank you brother, truly.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner