over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to use pct?

Bambam30

Registered
Gonna be using test cypionate 600mg, eq 600mg, dbol 50mg for first 6 weeks and anavar 50mg last 7 weeks........ How should I incorporate pct? Never used hcg before either

I bet if you did a search here or even a quick google search, you would find 500 answers to your questions.

By the way--is this your first cycle?

Sent from my BlackBerry 8330 using Tapatalk

how long are you running your cycle? hcg during cycle 250-500iu's /wk, and then either aromasin/clomid or nolva/clomid for pct. make sure you keep in mind the half life of the esters in your cycle. also like to add some natural test boosters as well.

I agree with the quick search,but i wanted to hear everyone's opinions...... NO this is my 5th cycle...... Haven't started it, go ahead critique it, any input is helpful..... I plan on a 15 WEEK CYCLE with the test and eq....... Dbol first 6 WEEKS FOR A jumpstart.... AND anavar for end of cycle

If I'm injecting mon and thur around when should I inject the hcg?

I always injected hcg on the days that I was not injecting aas. So in your case you'd want to inject 250/500ius on say Tuesday and Friday or Wednesday and Sat/Sun. Something like that has always worked for me.
Also if you're going to be running cypionate for the duration of the cycle you don't want to start taking pct meds until about 17 days after your last injection of test. This gives the esters time to fade and get all exodenous test out of your system. Then start the arimidex/nolvadex/Clomid/Test Boosters etc.

Sounds like a solid cycle. Maintain a good diet, train hard and you should see some good gains. The only thing i'd question is taking an oral throughout the entire cycle. Most guys either do a dbol jumpstart or some winny/var at the end to harden up. Doing both might be a little taxing on your liver as you'll be taking an oral for 16 weeks straight. I'd suggest doing bloodwork before and again after the cycle to see if you've had any negative effects on your liver and to see if your bodies natural test production has kicked back in after your pct is finished.

Good luck bro. Post some pictures when you're done.

What about dropping anavar and adding tren? I if so how much and how often

What about dropping anavar and adding tren? I if so how much and how often

Personally I think you need to do a little more research if you're asking questions on PCT after 4 cycles. It may just be the way I'm reading your posts, though. Tren isn't something to mess around with if you're not in tune with your body and able to prevent or react to side effects.

Well to be honest I've always done test and deca....... Never used high doses and never had to use pct....... This time I'm gonna do a larger cycle and I'm sure I'm gonna need pct that's all..... Always did maybe test 300 mg tops and deca 300mg tops a week..... This is my first large cycle I should say

Personally I think you need to do a little more research if you're asking questions on PCT after 4 cycles. It may just be the way I'm reading your posts, though. Tren isn't something to mess around with if you're not in tune with your body and able to prevent or react to side effects.
:yeahthat:

250 iu's hcg every 3 days works for me. if your using tren,have some prami or caber as well.

pct for longer cycles for me, I personally would run aromasin/clomid for 6weeks minimum with tribulus,d-aspartic acid, and bioforge along with peptides w my pct.

Just remember, what works for me, might not work for others. good luck.

surprised this hasn't been moved yet. Probably the most widely searched word (pct) on any forum having anything to do with DVDs

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws