over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how to you eat on PRIMO?

TODouble2

Registered
since primo can build muscle while in a calorie deficit, would it be beneficial to eat less while on it to maximize muscle gains and fat loss at the same time? this is my first run with primo. thought this would be good for discussion.

They have always said that about primo, but I didn't notice it all that much.
I spent most of 2011 on primo in varying doses.
When I was eating to grow, the primo was quite a strong anabolic.
When I was eating less carbs and less overall calories, it sort of gave me a mild masteron like effect....hardness, fullness, and vascularity. I don't feel I grew much from it at those times.

For me, if muscle gains while losing fat are the priority, it is tren all the way.

For a beginner any compound can cause you to put on LBM on a calorie defecit (assuming macros are decent) in my opinion. Don't expect to go from 230 to say 250 though on a calorie defecit.

Nothing special about primo honestly, ran it at a gram for 20 weeks last year. Just like test but no bloat....

NO NO NOOOOO!

Eat as MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN!! Primobolan is highly anabolic, and in conjunction with a moderate to high dosage of testosterone, Primobolan is an AMAZING MASS BUILDER!! If anything, Primobolan(like Tren) will allow you to eat WAY MORE FOOD to be utilized for ANABOLISM!

If you're bulking, EAT EAT EAT! If you're cutting, Primobolan will harden you up, maintain muscle-tissue, and bring out definition and muscularity. THE MAGIC from Primobolan happens at around 600mg. I would suggest:

Schering Primobolan Enanthate: 100mg EOD
Primobolan Acetate Injection: 100mg EOD
Testosterone Cypionateor Enanthate: 600-700mg

In my experience, it is the COMBO of injectable ACETATE with regular depot that causes the greatest anabolic response.

NO NO NOOOOO!

Eat as MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN!! Primobolan is highly anabolic, and in conjunction with a moderate to high dosage of testosterone, Primobolan is an AMAZING MASS BUILDER!! If anything, Primobolan(like Tren) will allow you to eat WAY MORE FOOD to be utilized for ANABOLISM!

If you're bulking, EAT EAT EAT! If you're cutting, Primobolan will harden you up, maintain muscle-tissue, and bring out definition and muscularity. THE MAGIC from Primobolan happens at around 600mg. I would suggest:

In my experience, it is the COMBO of injectable ACETATE with regular depot that causes the greatest anabolic response.

i'm running primo enanthate at 600 a week. don't have any acetate. also on 300 mast and 375 test cyp... i want to keep the test low and see if that does anything for my look.

i don't know if its the fact that i lost 20lbs or that i'm keeping test low, but my strength is definitely down. but i'm not too upset about it because i look much better.

i'm running primo enanthate at 600 a week. don't have any acetate. also on 300 mast and 375 test cyp... i want to keep the test low and see if that does anything for my look.

i don't know if its the fact that i lost 20lbs or that i'm keeping test low, but my strength is definitely down. but i'm not too upset about it because i look much better.

I would drop the test even further man.

Has the training changed at all since you started? Maybe some low dose Tbol about 2 hours before training for strength boost.

NO NO NOOOOO!

I love primo too but the injectable acetate version practically doesn't exist, please ma you tell me who made it?

I love primo too but the injectable acetate version practically doesn't exist, please ma you tell me who made it?

Injectable Primobolan Acetate is THE GOD OF HORMONES..

It does HURT like a motherfucker, but it's worth every moment of agony. I have to CUT the Acetate with Schering Enanthate, and 2cc(100mg; 50mg/ml) sometimes causes extreme inflammation, soreness, and limited mobility.

If Primo Acetate Inject didn't hurt so bad, I would run 100-200mg EVERY DAY!!!

Has the training changed at all since you started? Maybe some low dose Tbol about 2 hours before training for strength boost.

i don't use orals at all because of back pumps and terrible bloodwork so thats not an option for me... training hasn't really changed. just not as strong at the moment.

why do you recommend dropping test further? i hear a lot about low test and high anabolics lately.... i'm tempted to take some tren also but i might be on enough already and i couldn't handle that shit last time i took it. maybe i've matured enough to give it another go without killing someone!

I'm doing the low test high anabolic thing right now and love it

How to eat on Primo: A Practical Guide.

Eating on Primobolin is quite similar to eating on many other compounds and a few basic rules should be followed.....

The first thing you are going to want to do is find something edible. Take a look around and what do you see in your immediate vicinity? It's ok I'll wait, go ahead.....Ok it seems that those gym socks, shoes, and chair are not food and therefore will not work with our whole eating on Primo guide.

So we need to go somewhere where food is first. But slow down and put away the fire arm, this isnt 1628. We dont have to go kill it ourselvs. We'll head to the supermarket.

OK thats better, there's plenty of food here. OH Jesus Christ! Really? NO. Stop. You dont just start humping cans! thats not even eating? OH crap, you dont know what eating is do you? It's ok well get to that later let's just get what we need.

Like eating with other compounds or just eating we need 3 basic things in our food, Carbs, Fats, and Protien. We can get the protien from meat so let's go get that first.

Now that we're in the meat isle why dont we go pick some things out? We'll get some steak, and some chicken, and maybe a little pork. Holy shit! Did you just kidnap a small fat child and put him in the cart?

You did...Ok, it's fine, let me just think about this for a moment. Did you think the fat kid was meat? Why? Because I said pork and you used to call the fat chicks in algebra porkers. Thats just cruel and I dont even know where to begin explaining how many way this doesnt make any sence. Ok look, We obviously just committed a felony with you kidnaping large children here. We'll just leave him in the cart here in the isle and go get a new cart and hope noone saw you.

Wow, ok so, you wait her, and ill go get the meat.

Ok I think wer'e good on the meat now lets move on. Next we're going to need some carbs, Things like rice, potatoes , pasta or bread. Wait, Holy shit! Really ?!?!?! What could I have possibly said that lead you to believe you should kidnap a second overweight child? I don't care if you think they're funny go put him back where you found him and well just get out of here. I'll just shop for you.

OK, finally we have some food and no felony has been comitted. Next thing were going to have to do is prepare the food for consumption. Fuck man! Why? Please tell me what the fuck I said since I went shopping for you, Spent my money so you can eat, and brought your food home because the only things you own are Primobolin, gym clothes, which seriously you should wash, like soon, and 3 identical copies of the robocop series on blue ray, would make you try to fuck a frozen chicken?

Consumption? You thought the word Consumption had something to do with heving sex with food? Jesus you are retarted. You can measure out and inject accurate doses of a powerful controlled substance with no doctor supervision but you think consumption means you should fuck a frozen chicken? You know what, ok fine, you bang the chicken over there and I'll make you a steak to eat. Sound good there corky?

OK heres you'r fucking steak! Now eat it so I can end this guide and never have to speak to you again. SHIT! The police are here. Were under arrest because you abducted two overweight children at the supermarket. Fuck you dude. Seriously, fuck you.

Check back next week for our new guide, How to avoid gang rape in a prison shower: A necissary guide.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear