over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How was your first cycle?

ALLEX

Banned
Just out of curiosity, please post your first cycle and what you would have done different if had the knowledge you have today. Please post lenght, dosage and ancies if any.

Mine was one amp of durateston (250mg) plus one amp of Deca (100mg) for 6 weeks, no ancies, no PCT. I was 19yo and gains were modest. I'd run it longer and double the dose if doing it today. Plus some PCT...

Thanks for sharing.

1 amp of enanthate for 7 weeks. gained 27lbs over the period of about 10 weeks, kept about 20lb of it with zero pct. training wise i switched from just playing around in the gym to a yates style training system. the strength gains were rediculous. if i knew more about nutrition at that time i'm pretty sure i could have well over 30-35lbs. i was 20 at the time and went from 175 to about 202 and maintained a very solid 195lbs. ahhh those were the days. did i start to early; yes, did i know enough about anything; no. but these were the days before the internet was popular and i went with what the local powerlifters told me. atleast they told me to take low doses, some guys post there 1st cycles and its close to what i do now 12 years later with 50lbs more muscle.

I did a pretty big first cycle, did 500 test 400 eq 40mg dbol, went from 218 to 262 in about 15 weeks time.

My 1st cycle was
sustanon by organon 1shot'/5days
boldabol by BD 1shot/5 days.

Gains are very good, but I lost at least half of it after PCT

BTW, my pct is clomid *21 days. 150mg for 1st week, 100mg for 2nd, 50 for the 3rd.

Little acne came up, but it's tolerable.

The length of the cycle is 12 weeks, + 3weeks pct

500mg test for 12 weeks with 30mg dbol during first 4 weeks and hcg throughout. i gained a little over 30lbs. kept most of it after dropping a few lbs. of water.

2cc's/wk for 10 wks of Brovel T200 about 13+yrs ago....what would I do differently? Use a quality product and not be so stupid to pay $300 for the two bottles from some local gym dealer LOL!:rolleyes: Live and learn...I gained around 25-30lbs and held enough water to drown an elephant...again, you live and learn!!

Mine was Brovel T200 and Maxigan 50%
test was 1.5cc EOD paid $400 for 4 10cc bottles
EQ was 3cc EOD paid $275 for 50cc

Gotta love the idiots who told me this was the dosage...
Gained stretch marks and about 40lbs and kept about 30 of them....no pct because I didnt know what that was ...ignorance is bliss.....now that I have been debreifed by GK and a few others I feel alot better and safer..

this was over 12 years ago

500mg test e and 400 deca for 12 weeks. only had clomid for pct. End of cycle coincided with starting a new job out of state. The added stress did not help. Total weight gain - 185 to 207. In all, was a great first run.

400 deca for 10 weeks , got 25lbs and kept most with clomid pct

no deca dick no nothing, felt like god!!

If i could do it again I would do 300 deca with 150 test

first cycle was test Cyp 200mg/Wk for 10 weeks with D-bol at 30mg/ed for the first 4 weeks then Jurox winstrol at 50mg/ed for 10 weeks , this in combo with a very hard diet (ketosis) only getting about 1500cal/ed and a shit load of cardio , I gained about 9lbs and drop alot of BF. Diden't know what PCT was back then , I gained about 10lbs back after the diet was over but stayed pretty about as hard as the end of the diet.

Jurox winstrol is the most painful thing I have ever had injected into my body including peniclin and tetnis shot , that shit should be outlawed !!!

The only thing I have changed is I use Sustanon and Prop as my test now and make my winstrol all orals. I was the first guy in my area to make and use Tren , that was cool

My next cycle is gonna be tren/prop at 50mg/ed with winstrol at 50mg/ed and Sustanon at 250mg/wk for 10-12 weeks , HGH at 3Iu's/ed throughout and HCG the last 6 weeks then finish off with Clomid as PCT , probably gonna use liquidex at a low does throughout also.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131