over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How worried should I be? Hdl of 4...

downnout

Newbies
Cholesterol is almost always optimal with a damn near 1:1 ratio of HDL/LDL. 3 weeks into a TBOL cycle I'm sporting a HDL OF 4 and LDL of 133. VLDL 14, Trigs 88. I'm coming off because I'm terrified, but how dangerous is this?

Haven't felt good at all this entire part of the cycle, but I'm peaking for a powerlifting meet.. so close to my goals.

Anxiety, random bp spikes from 110/70 to 140/90, RHR sometime spikes to 100 from 70

I guess I'm coming off, but how much damage is done with 3 weeks of an HDL of 4?

What was it before you started the tbol 3 weeks ago? What else are you on?

The rest of your numbers aren't terrible, and would obviously improve if you came off everything. The bp/hr spikes could be from anxiety from knowing how low your HDL is but also could be from the AAS. 3 weeks of a super low HDL won't kill you but obviously the longer it remains that way, the worse. I would calm down, drop everything and focus on improving those numbers.

Thank you so much for taking time time to respond. I've been on 600mg TestE the entire time, and literally just started the tbol. I just realized it hasn't even been 3 weeks yet...

My blood work 4 weeks ago looked like this:

Lipid Panel With LDL/HDL Ratio
Cholesterol, Total 143 100-199 mg/dL
Triglycerides 44 0-149 mg/dL
HDL Cholesterol 52 >39 mg/dL
According to ATP-III Guidelines, HDL-C >59 mg/dL is considered a
negative risk factor for CHD.
VLDL Cholesterol Cal 9 5-40 mg/dL
LDL Cholesterol Calc 82 0-99 mg/dL
LDL/HDL Ratio 1.6 0.0-3.6 ratio units

I love Tbol.. But the most my hdl has ever dropped on any cycle with tbol included is maybe 12 points.. That's odd it dropped that low but I have heard of massive drops with winny..

I love Tbol.. But the most my hdl has ever dropped on any cycle with tbol included is maybe 12 points.. That's odd it dropped that low but I have heard of massive drops with winny..

Platelets are high at 500 too, but I figured that's par for the course

I had no idea tbol messed up HDL. I figured that was about the safest oral out there. I'm on an inject blend with 25mg tbol EOD as part of it.
Why is it that orals that are primarily anabolic like tbol and anavar are so harsh on HDL?

I have only two guesses, that are really more hopeful than anything else.

1) androgens increase the activity of hepatic triglyceride lipase, aka HTGL (PMID:4033402)...what makes this sort of interesting is that HTGL activity is believed to be protective against CVD (PMID:7853704)

2) increase in reverse cholesterol transport

My AST/ALT are the lowest they've ever been in this blood work too, thanks to TUDCA (low 30s.)

Wtf it dropped that much in just 3 weeks? Are you sure it's even tbol? Nonetheless, you'll be fine after you stop when it increases. Low HDL isn't the worst thing in the world. It's not good, but it's not going to kill you overnight. Luckily you caught it after only 3 weeks.

My last blood test results were from 5/17 and I got these new ones with the tanked hdl on 6/1

Was the test fasted? I just am scratching my head it could dive in 3 weeks from Tbol. What was your HDL before? (sorry if I didn't see it in a earlier post)

Citrus Bergamot at 1000mg. I would add some cardio. Counter to your powerlifting meet, but given the situation...... Coconut Oil. Coconut Oil and Avocados have helped my hdl never drop below 33 even 1 week out from a bodybuilding competition when I pound var and win. Before I started those and the citrus I was always 17-20.

I had no idea tbol messed up HDL. I figured that was about the safest oral out there. I'm on an inject blend with 25mg tbol EOD as part of it.
Why is it that orals that are primarily anabolic like tbol and anavar are so harsh on HDL?

John I can't be certain that tbOl did it.. Since it was just put in a cycle.. So I'm not real sure.. But tbol is pretty " safe" compared to many others.. I've seen studies where anavar and winny tank hdl.. But even in a cycle of test an d NPP with tbol for a long cycle my hdl only dropped 12 points down to around 28 I belvieve.. But citrus betamot brought it up quickly..

Wtf it dropped that much in just 3 weeks? Are you sure it's even tbol? Nonetheless, you'll be fine after you stop when it increases. Low HDL isn't the worst thing in the world. It's not good, but it's not going to kill you overnight. Luckily you caught it after only 3 weeks.

There was a study I'll try to find that showed winny drop a subject down to 12 hdl in a matter of a couple weeks.. Orals should always be 4 to 6 weeks in my opinion.. It climbs right back after cessation ...

John I can't be certain that tbOl did it.. Since it was just put in a cycle.. So I'm not real sure.. But tbol is pretty " safe" compared to many others.. I've seen studies where anavar and winny tank hdl.. But even in a cycle of test an d NPP with tbol for a long cycle my hdl only dropped 12 points down to around 28 I belvieve.. But citrus betamot brought it up quickly..

Personally I can have an HDL above 50 even on test with the right food choices and citrus bergamot. I'm sure it would drop on orals though.

Was the test fasted? I just am scratching my head it could dive in 3 weeks from Tbol. What was your HDL before? (sorry if I didn't see it in a earlier post)

Citrus Bergamot at 1000mg. I would add some cardio. Counter to your powerlifting meet, but given the situation...... Coconut Oil. Coconut Oil and Avocados have helped my hdl never drop below 33 even 1 week out from a bodybuilding competition when I pound var and win. Before I started those and the citrus I was always 17-20.

Test was fasted for 12 hours, although I've been eating like shit since I started. Mostly low fat hi carb hi protein, but God my "bad" eating is way better than most people's good eating.

Can you have a janky cholesterol test from eating like chit the day before?

I've had HDL of 4 while on superdrol before. Platelets of 500 seems very high though. I'll let the experts chime in

1: An HDL of 4 sucks. No reason for it to ever get in that range.

2: I have seen high dose TBOL drop HDL down into the teens but the single digits Ive mostly seen with winny, sdrol, m1t and on a few guys running high dose dbol ( > 100mg daily). Ive also seen it with other "more mild" orals but when combined with tren. When i say TBOL im almost specifically referring to BD circa 2004-2005ish as those tested out very good back then.

I can't remember seeing HDL drop that fast in 3 weeks, that has me puzzled. Are you going to be getting tested again soon?

I feel like the tren is as bad or worse than the orals. For me, it tanks my HDL extremely low and kills every sperm I have. I've been through enough bloodwork and sperm tests in the past two years to confirm this.

Tbol is known to be terrible for cholesterol, like Anavar. They seem like "mild" orals to most people, except for the effects on lipids.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131