over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How would u rate HGH as a fat burner?

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My opinion, considering the length, HGH in my opinion is not a very good fat burner.

How does HGH works for u in terms of fat loss?

I heard many other compounds are much better.

stupid question honestly, you could have done searching!! sigh!

for quick results, no, it's not a good anything. long term investment, there, buddy(though, fat loss seems to be the quickest in on-sets).

for quick results, no, it's not a good anything. long term investment, there, buddy(though, fat loss seems to be the quickest in on-sets).

I agree.
It seems like an individual thing. Some gets fast/good results while some finds the results slow.

Its not drastic in my opinion.

Would like to hear from the others.

Well-its no clen or t3,dnp etc but is amazing at keeping you lean once your there and trying to gain some muscle

GH doesn't burn fat. Gh mobilizes fat into the bloodstream. You can take the opportunity to burn it or relax and let it get stored back in your adipose tissues. I think it is hands down the best supplement for getting fat out of fat cells.

GH doesn't burn fat. Gh mobilizes fat into the bloodstream. You can take the opportunity to burn it or relax and let it get stored back in your adipose tissues. I think it is hands down the best supplement for getting fat out of fat cells.

Absolute best way to put it.

Combine GH with Yohimbine, and go perform cardio in a fasted state = Awesome fat loss.

KN: So taking it in a fasted state just prior to bed isnt such a good idea? Ugh.

You can take the opportunity to burn it or relax and let it get stored back in your adipose tissues. .

are you suggesting the body only uses fat as energy during exercise?

I think theres 2 sides to this- Cardio after gh is a great way to take advantage of the mobalized fat,but even without it your body will over time recomp and lose fat as its burning cals all the time-even when sleeping. Lose the fat quicker with the cardio obviously though

Last edited:
GH alone will keep you somewhat lean but i agree if you add a clen yohimbe mix or t3 you will obtain extremely better results of getting lean then just GH alone

I have a whole new outlook on GH.
I thought it was just 'ok' for a while, I didn't really get the hype..... until I started using higher doses once already lean.
I recently dieted down and upped my GH to 5-7iu per day (shooting for 7, sometimes I miss a shot), and I am shocked to see my body get leaner as I shovel food down the hatch.

I disagree. The more,advanced you are the more pronounced the effects. Its not drol or dbol, its quakity gains. I lose fat RIGHT away:)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

This is key i believe-get lean through diet then stay there with gh and a high cal clean diet and loads of compound movments-my next cycle will be test and gh only and and a shit ton of good food

I think theres 2 sides to this- Cardio after gh is a great way to take advantage of the mobalized fat,but even without it your body will over time recomp and lose fat as its burning cals all the time-even when sleeping. Los ehte fat quicker with the cardio obviously though

I like to call that 'free' fat burning:) for me gh is magically delicious....like a bowl of lucky charms

fat loss

Would hgh fragment work in the same manner? If I am not mistaken does it not only focus on fat loss just a stripped version of gh?

Not at all. It all depends on how you're using it.
For example:
-5iuGH post workout followed by slin and 100 grams of carbs is not going to lead to much at loss, but awesome things will happen.

-GH before bed, fasted and 250mg DNP is a great way to get lean while sleeping :headbang:

I disagree. The more,advanced you are the more pronounced the effects. Its not drol or dbol, its quakity gains. I lose fat RIGHT away:)

advanced in what? dosage?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear