over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How would you handle this?!?

Why don't You just be the better man & let it go....hell he is a receptionist...LOL
While i share your opinion there are a number of reasons why this just can't be let go. As "Just a receptionist" this character is in a prime position to do a great deal of damage to Js's Business. He may be "just a receptionist" but has a position of power over Js's Business, as in potential new clients. So to just let it go could provre costly to JS in the long run. He has done it the right way. Take it to the owner and make the owner aware that this could also potetially cost him as well.

I got a written statement from my client and took it to the owner. I tried to confront my slanderer personally and he was real nice until I told him about the statement. Then he just bumbled, got angry, and walked away. The club owner has apparently been told similar things from some of his friends who work out at the club. So apperantly this guy just doesn't know when to shut up.
It is in the owners hands now as he is not worth the hassle of a lawsuit.
I'm sure this will be his last week.

I didn'et even see thats what you did. Good to hear.

While i share your opinion there are a number of reasons why this just can't be let go. As "Just a receptionist" this character is in a prime position to do a great deal of damage to Js's Business. He may be "just a receptionist" but has a position of power over Js's Business, as in potential new clients. So to just let it go could provre costly to JS in the long run. He has done it the right way. Take it to the owner and make the owner aware that this could also potetially cost him as well.

Well said.

So what happned ?

I agree with several other that one bad comment can wreck your buisness. One person questioning your ability will elad to more people questioning your ability and its all down hill from their for your buisness.
I build high end custom guns that atre guarnted to be accurate , if not its fixed or replaced. I had one customer whos weapon woulden;t shoot to spec so it was returned , it worked fine in the shop it was ent back would not shoot to spec for him again at which point he began to question my ability openly on the internet where most of my buisness comes from and almost instantly I saw a huge decline in buisness , I ended up dirving 8hrs to see what the problem was , the ass hole diden't have any clue about proper shooting form and such , after a few hrs of shooting lessons everything was fine but it still had a marked impact on my buisness.

So in short I would get it worked out ASAP and if this clown has talked shit about anybody else he needs to work somplace else.

But if needed a 2 foot piece of extension cord will work very well if you can't get 3 feet just make sure its he thick ass heavy duty type for running power tools

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131