advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How would you incorporate humapro with...

ritchie

Registered
Hey, never thought I'd say this, but I got some Humapro! When I came to terms with the fact it costs the same as whey per serving, I decided I'd give it a go. Problem is, I'm not sure I can really incorporate it as much as I'd like as I use slin pre workout and use a lot of shakes during that time. I know you're supposed to use it pre and post workout, but I just got a recipie that's working very well and am heistant to mess with it. But will take options into consideration...

Adding protein to shakes, helps me not go hypo, I've done it with and without, so I know that for a fact, but on my off days for sure it can be a good tool. Since I really over feed on training days, I figured it would be a good way to free up calories on training days, in the end helping me keep my waist in check.

Here is how I eat on training days,
Breakfast
5 whole eggs
2 peanut butter and jam toasts
200ml of yogurt

lunch
2 hamburgers, this meal has a good 50 grams of protein and fats, 100 grams of carbs. I'm an ecto and gotta do this...

Pre workout ( 2.5 hours before workout, 25 units of humalin r taken before the meal)
1.2 cups of oats
2 cups of frozen berries
2 scoops of whey.

During training
90 grams of dextrose from gatorade
48 grams of whey
20 grams of bcaa

post workout
1 cup of oats grounded
2 scoops of whey

1.5 hours later
200 grams of yogurt
1 cup of vector mixed in
1 banana

before bed
quest protein bar with a peach

I know... Lots of shakes, not much real food, but this is what works best for me.... I was thinking of adding humapro to my pre workout meal, taking out the whey. But man the that meal might taste weird with no whey mixed in...

Say I were to take out the intra protein, I could then take 10 tabs, 20 minutes before training, then sip on a good 30-40 grams of bcaa's intra workout with the same amount of gatorade hoping I dont' go hypo, lol... then do 10 tabs post workout and just drink the oats, but man, I've done that once and damn near threw it up, not sure I can do it or maybe use another source of carbs post workout?

the meal after my post workout shake has some protein from the yogurt, you guys think that will mess things up if I down some humapro before hand?

Other than that, I may try some doses when I get up to take a piss in the middle of the night.

I'm willing to do 3-4 servings a day or so. I'm also wondering if using slin can make it even more effective? thoughts?

Sorry for the monster post!

you might be over thinking this...

-FF

Just be aware that HP contains a GDA.

that had skipped my mind. I'm pretty sure though some have used slin with it, hoping they chime in sometime... I will probably do 20 units of slin today to start. I still got a lot of carbs in my diet to keep me conscious, lol....

thanks for your post.

that had skipped my mind. I'm pretty sure though some have used slin with it, hoping they chime in sometime... I will probably do 20 units of slin today to start. I still got a lot of carbs in my diet to keep me conscious, lol....

thanks for your post.

Why not do HP on 'non insulin days' to perhaps refresh IR (insulin receptors) and keep carbs lowered that day, incorporate omega-3 and omega-9 for increased slin sensitivity...

The GDA's in HP would be nice these days....just my quickly thought opinion.

-FF

Why not do HP on 'non insulin days' to perhaps refresh IR (insulin receptors) and keep carbs lowered that day, incorporate omega-3 and omega-9 for increased slin sensitivity...

The GDA's in HP would be nice these days....just my quickly thought opinion.

-FF

For sure I plan on doing that. But my carbs will still be easily 400 grams, otherwise, I disapear! For sure with the omega 3's...

Surprised nobody has mentioned the use of R-ala to keep insulin sensitivity high? I always use 200mg, 3/day on off days.

I've always only used slin on training days, for the next 2 weeks gonna use it pretty much ed, twice max, then go off for while.

For sure I plan on doing that. But my carbs will still be easily 400 grams, otherwise, I disapear! For sure with the omega 3's...

Surprised nobody has mentioned the use of R-ala to keep insulin sensitivity high? I always use 200mg, 3/day on off days.

I've always only used slin on training days, for the next 2 weeks gonna use it pretty much ed, twice max, then go off for while.

I doubt you'd disappear with enough good fats and red meats etc....

People dont erase themselves overnight from a day with low carbs...

-FF

I doubt you'd disappear with enough good fats and red meats etc....

People dont erase themselves overnight from a day with low carbs...

-FF

doing keto like 5 days in people ask me if I'm sick, stopped training, lol... I gotta keep em up. 200 grams while dieting, easily!

bump!
C'mon this is like humapro central,lol... Need some help here, where are ya knight?

Take 5 tabs or 1 scoop as soon as you roll outta bed.... 1/2 hr before your lunch take another 1-2 servings...pre take 1-2, post 1-2....2 hrs later another 1-2.......1 before bed.

I followed something very similar.. I take 8-10 daily.....has worked for me all throughout the summer...Just started bulk so i'm fooling with different protocols.. . Just kill the whey...try it for a month.

Take 5 tabs or 1 scoop as soon as you roll outta bed.... 1/2 hr before your lunch take another 1-2 servings...pre take 1-2, post 1-2....2 hrs later another 1-2.......1 before bed.

I followed something very similar.. I take 8-10 daily.....has worked for me all throughout the summer...Just started bulk so i'm fooling with different protocols.. . Just kill the whey...try it for a month.

I'm up to trying it for a month no problem. But what you recommended to me is taking it before meals that have protein in them. So is this recommended now?

But for now, I can't kill the whey due to the pre workout insulin use. I'm gonna cut the scoops by half to start, if I'm fine, I will try no scoops during my training the next workout, but as mentioned add 30 grams of bcaa intra workout in my gatorade. I think while using slin, you miss out if not loading up on bcaa's and protein while it's active.

I'm gonna down 5 tabs when I go take a piss i the middle of the night as well.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws