over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How would you rate QV products ?

As good or better then the original

I totally disagree. The original QV was properly dosed and the quality was a lot better than the stuff around right now. My lab rats results from the old QV were far superior. I'm not saying that the new ones are bunk, but I feel as though the quality just isn't on par with the original.

Last edited:
Dont know much about the old stuff but just went threw 5 bottles of mex primo and little to no results, think it couldve been just oil

I totally disagree. The original QV was properly dosed and the quality was a lot better than the stuff around right now. My lab rats results from the old QV were far superior. I'm not saying that the new ones are bunk, but I feel as though the quality just isn't on par with the original.

Agree 100% I have not had that great of results from the QV products. Seems a little weak to me and I feel the original was better. Also the BD going around now has done nothing for me. Not happy at all with it.

x 2-without a doubt-original qv was def.better-the knock-offs are underdosed imho!

As i understand it, IP owns the rights to QV now and makes the new QV line. It is not the same stuff as the old QV he just bought the name because people know the brand. I beleive he or someone has done the same thing with BD. Correct me if im wrong.

He was counterfeiting QV back when "real" QV/Saltiel were still in business (pre-Op. Geargrinder)... so I don't really think he purchased the rights to anything. Not saying it's a bad counterfeit though.

ran the bd masteron and the bd anavar tabs. f-ing amazing! masteron had me popping boners like there was no tomorrow!

Agree 100% I have not had that great of results from the QV products. Seems a little weak to me and I feel the original was better. Also the BD going around now has done nothing for me. Not happy at all with it.

x 2-without a doubt-original qv was def.better-the knock-offs are underdosed imho!

agree with all these

DK T400

Slightly off topic... but since we are discussing the quality of IP's stuff, I'm wondering if anyone is using his T400. The original T400 from Denkall was painful as hell (at least for pussy's like me) and needed to be diluted with something else.

Secondly, following the IP line, I'm wondering if anyone has used his sub-lingual test prop tabs...

Why sub-lingual? I can only needle myself so many times a week. 2-3 daily shots of GHRP + 2-3 shots a week of test and Deca...

Same here, QV: TE, deca and EQ and BD: TE, tren 100.
Say what they want but there are more people who love their products then don't. It does great for me. People question gear from ALL brands when they don't get the results they think they should.

I give them a 2/10

I only give it a 2 becuase the bottle was pretty and the color resembled oil that I would normally associate with being AS. Otherwise it was pretty much useless.

I purchased QV from a board sponser last year. I should have been weary when there was a statement on the price list said that although there were complaints about this brand, I have many customers that had nothing but good things to say about it. (something along those lines).

I took the Test for 5 weeks, did nothing. Switched to a different brand and had a really good cycle.

I still had a new unopened bottle laying around 3 mo ago, I switched the normal test I take for HRT for the QV test and used it for 2 consecutive weeks. Had my blood pulled as I normally do by my doc and my test shot down about 300 or so.

So from my experience I would say it's garbage. The good QV that was around is no longer around as of years ago.

If anyone is interested in the Lot #'s and exp dates let me know. Perhaps I got a bad batch but I am not going to risk any more $$ on it. Stay away from QV and BD

Last edited:
the problem with IP is its hit or miss,sometimes its good and sometimes its bunk... and when your on a cycle who needs the aggivation of finding out 5 weeks in your gear is bunk.........

Used there oxyvet orange pills a years back. Over prced and not worth it imo.

I have to agree with a few here, Ive hit and Ive missed. Just my opinion..

Glad to hear the bd tren 100 is good was looking
Into into, as far as my experience with all other qv
Products go i was impressed..

my QV test E is pretty good but my IP adex is bunk and caused me to get some gyno. Next step gyno surg in 2 months 'I hope'

my QV test E is pretty good but my IP adex is bunk and caused me to get some gyno. Next step gyno surg in 2 months 'I hope'

Pure speculation, getting gyno on adex is possible, his adex isn't bunk, I used it in place of my adex script and got the exact same values on my bloodwork.

I've used his Test E and Test C, all VERY GOOD, same values on bloodwork as my perscription test when I'm cruising. If anything, his 250mg/cc test cyp (BD not QV) might be slightly overdosed.

IP QV and BD procucts are great, I don't buy into this "hit or miss" crap, they are always great.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws