over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How you get a card

250$ year. no interesting facts. its a paper card.

250$ year. no interesting facts. its a paper card.
If im not mistaken if you don't renew your card for 2 consecutive years you lose Pro status.... CM you know if thats true??

If im not mistaken if you don't renew your card for 2 consecutive years you lose Pro status.... CM you know if thats true??
ive never heard of that, and I know, ive seen people come back and compete after a decade, so I doubt that there is truth to that. but if there is, thats some real shit

I started competing only just a few years ago but even then it was harder. In Canada we had to make it through a regional then provincial (state) to get to a national show where one pro card would be given out to the overall. Its still only given to the overall (we have 3 shows per year) but theres no show in between the regional and pro qualifier.

The amount of cards given out in the states is a little nuts but on the other side, I'm down for the sport/lifestyle to grow. The more people we get competing, the better. The sad thing is even though theres more competing and more pro card revenue generated, it hasn't really translated to higher prizes for the winners.

For some of you older fellas, what being a pro was, is essentially what being an olympian is now. And a pro now is equivalent to a top end amateur or maybe not even that in some cases. But it is what it is.
Well put I’d like to go back to guys having to win up and out of novice, open Jrs, then Nats etc. it’s put a lot of good bodybuilder on a road to easy to pro and then they squander their career bc they got there in 2 years.

You only have to renew your card if you want to compete. You don't lose your status. Another guy that judges with me just received his IFBB pro judge status and even he has to pay for an IFBB pro card to judge at that level. Can you say $$$. According to the IFBB, the price for the card "starts" at $250:

You DO NOT have to purchase your IFBB Pro League Pro card until you are going to compete, and your IFBB Pro League Pro card must be purchased a minimum of one week before you compete (preferably a few weeks).

The IFBB Professional League Pro card runs from January 1 to December 31. The cost is $250 at any time for any first-time IFBB Professional League member. Returning IFBB Professional League pros can purchase the card for $250 until January 31. After that, the fee increases.

There are a lot more pro qualifiers as well. Pick a remote show, with the minimum of 5, show up ready and it can be a win.

There are quite a few being given out, but also depends on the show, and division. Some have been pulled back on. Used to be top 2 in my division, but now is 1st only. Some divisions require the overall win for the card. Add to that all of the other factors not related to someone's physique, it's still anyone's best or worst guess

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear