over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hows everyone training?

Giving DC a proper shot for at least 3 months. Can do most of the exercises I want, just missing a bench. Lots of floor work it is.

Switching over to more of a true conjugate template but I have three max effort days and two dynamic days. I've also separated my GPP conditioning from my weight sessions, either isometric or plyometrics to work on movement mechanics and double as a feeder workout. I'm so fucking strong and fully functioning from all this time off, I learned how hard missing lifts is on the body. Once again looking to program very athletic PRs like box jump, front squat, sprint speed combined with some traditional powerlifting components, I also do some strongman or kettlebell work for my GPP which is the iso or plyo work. Doing triples only for max effort and dynamic days really becoming more dynamic and less slaging. I heard something interesting today, very profound, all imbalances are the byproduct of a lack of movement, move more and the problem fixes itself easier than adding frequent corrective tactics. With that said adding cardio in at two times a week, wont program the total amount of volume for GPP or cardio as if i'm more fatigue during a microcycle thats the first variable to be lowered, I could be sprinting during cardio or I could be walking, who knows? But there really is no fix better than just letting your body move freely several times a day to fix any stiffness.

Giving DC a proper shot for at least 3 months. Can do most of the exercises I want, just missing a bench. Lots of floor work it is.

Even if you dont stick with DC it forces you to understand the opportunity cost/trade off of exercise selection and total volume over time, very very valuable lesson to be had

Push/Legs/Pull/Legs. Had 2 knee surgeries last year hence the emphasis on legs. I have an A rotation and a B rotation for each day. Actual lifting is done dependent upon the exercise, with heavy compounds generally done RP or SST, either straight sets or BFR (where practical) for isolation.

where can one find out more about SST program? I remember reading about Patrick Tuor and that program a while back. I wonder if to get all the info on it if you have to hire him? I have seen what he posts on youtube and those sets look brutal.

One 3x5 day SS style focused on strength with low bar squats, ohp, bench, & deadlift per week
One upper day hypertrophy plus cardio
One lower day hypertrophy plus cardio
One functional/dynamic day with whatever I want to do... Farmers walk, kettlebells, sand bags, boxes, pull-ups, tire flips, sprints, sledgehammer/club swings, etc.
One day of pure cardio

Just started trying this Friday before last, so we'll see what happens

where can one find out more about SST program? I remember reading about Patrick Tuor and that program a while back. I wonder if to get all the info on it if you have to hire him? I have seen what he posts on youtube and those sets look brutal.

He posted a link to a study of SST on instagram a couple days ago. It has two versions of the protocol listed in the study - one called "contraction type", and one called "rest interval type". I only heard about the "contraction type" before, which is the one that I use. Will probably give the other version a go at some point when gyms reopen.

Ive been using resissant bands and seems to keep me pumped.Im running 500 of test and 300 of deca for maintance

I do 12-18 sets per bodypart all in the 5-20 rep range all sets stopping just about to failure so like a 9 RPE

I've been back at it for the past 3 weeks. I lost a good amount of muscle during the two month span. I can honestly say that I'm seeing gains come back. My pumps are back too. I had lost my pump for a bit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131