advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HPTA upregulation during BLAST and CRUISING..

Yes! I am very interested in a response to explain this as I cannot explain it.

For my first and second cycle I used the hcg while on cycle and an AI on. But for PCT I used clomid. Lol screws with me as well, I had a new bottle that I sold to a friend who believes that if he doesn't use it his body will never come back online lol. Good thing mine came back or I would have probably died :)

Very cool! Looking forward to hearing the results from the blood work after this 4th cycle. I've always used HCG/AI/SERM for PCT, but I never get my blood work down afterwards even though I know I should. I've tried clomid more than once but it screws with me to much so I rarely use it.

Yes! I am very interested in a response to explain this as I cannot explain it.

For my first and second cycle I used the hcg while on cycle and an AI on. But for PCT I used clomid. Lol screws with me as well, I had a new bottle that I sold to a friend who believes that if he doesn't use it his body will never come back online lol. Good thing mine came back or I would have probably died :)
Ya, I've used HCG during cycle with an AI as well and liked the protocol, but only used clomid by itself once for PCT and will never do that again. From my understand and this seems to explain the issues I've had with clomid is that with clomid it is very good at bumping up your own natural test production but with that it also bumps up our natural estrogen levels as well. If I ever use clomid again I will use a SERM with it and possibly an AI as well to keep the estrogen levels in check as the clomid is bumping up my natural test levels after cycle.

My coach believes that PCT should be used if needed. I took his advice and went with it and have came back online fine. Now will this always be that way? That I am not sure of.

Clomid is a SERM.... Are you saying you would use two SERMs together?

I just don't feel the need to use clomid to bump up your natural test levels if your body comes back online without it. Just use an AI like Aromasin or Letro to keep estrogen levels down. I have one more week of using Letro then will get blood work later on to see where I'm at.

Ya, I've used HCG during cycle with an AI as well and liked the protocol, but only used clomid by itself once for PCT and will never do that again. From my understand and this seems to explain the issues I've had with clomid is that with clomid it is very good at bumping up your own natural test production but with that it also bumps up our natural estrogen levels as well. If I ever use clomid again I will use a SERM with it and possibly an AI as well to keep the estrogen levels in check as the clomid is bumping up my natural test levels after cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of my blood work was done at the exact same time which was roughly 3-4 months after last pin. And all my other levels were perfectly fine. Also my cycles consisted of the same dosage and same compounds.
If you don't mind me asking what are the doses and compounds you've been using?

First three cycles were the same. Test C 500mg per week. 50mg var.

First two cycles I used aromas in and hcg while on as stated before and clomid for pct. Blood work came back fine but at around 800 ish both times.

Third cycle did same thing but no clomid for pct. Blood work came back 1097, close to highest on lab corp value of normal test levels.

Just finished my 4th cycle of 300prop/300npp and 40mg var. waiting to get blood work done later.

If you don't mind me asking what are the doses and compounds you've been using?

My coach believes that PCT should be used if needed. I took his advice and went with it and have came back online fine. Now will this always be that way? That I am not sure of.

Clomid is a SERM.... Are you saying you would use two SERMs together?

I just don't feel the need to use clomid to bump up your natural test levels if your body comes back online without it. Just use an AI like Aromasin or Letro to keep estrogen levels down. I have one more week of using Letro then will get blood work later on to see where I'm at.
I must say I do like your coach's approach and thinking, especially with the results of your labs after being on cycle and going thru PCT. I have done it this way and in fact the last cycle I just came off I did it this way, other than taking an AI during and post (Arimidex) I just let my natural test levels come back on their own. But with doing it this way I wasn't rushing back on cycle and have yet to go back on (Next couple of weeks I'm going back on a 17wk week bulk cycle). I like to bridge cycles and this is why I try to speed up the process of kick starting my HPTA before going back on.

OK, my reading/research on clomid is old and rusty but from what I remember with reading on clomid it can be more effective at raising natural test production over other SERM's but with this it also raises estrogen levels as well, hence the side effects (moodiness, acne, etc) you can have with its use. We've got to remember that clomid was original developed to be a fertility drug, hence why it's good at raising hormone levels in the body, both test and estrogen. I personally don't feel clomid makes for a good SERM even though it's grouped in with SERMs. This is why if I use Clomid again I will use it with Nolvadex which is very good at controlling large amounts of estrogen floating around in the body.

I'll be honest.... At first I thought he was crazy. I read on so many boards on how pct is a must and if you don't your fucked basically. However he has been using gear for 20 plus years and training for 30 plus so he knows his shit more then a lot of people. I put my trust in him and my health came back perfect and I completely transformed my body in a year working with him.

Glad to hear someone else did this as well. Did you by chance get blood work before cycle and after cycle without using clomid?

I just finished a 16 week cycle, I always take a minimum of 12 weeks off as my coach suggests. Very interesting on the bridging part I will have to look into that.

Yes, that is my understanding od clomid as well however it is also classified as a SERM. It is king of rasining natty test levels as you stated. However I believe you should only use it if you need it. How will you know? Blood work. If your body can't come back online, then use it and you will know for future cycles. That's the way I am currently looking at it.

As for nolva I have heard bad things of it including in this thread so not sure what's truly optimal. Everyone has there own opinion it seems and I guess you have to find what works for you... Wish it was more universal lol!!

I must say I do like your coach's approach and thinking, especially with the results of your labs after being on cycle and going thru PCT. I have done it this way and in fact the last cycle I just came off I did it this way, other than taking an AI during and post (Arimidex) I just let my natural test levels come back on their own. But with doing it this way I wasn't rushing back on cycle and have yet to go back on (Next couple of weeks I'm going back on a 17wk week bulk cycle). I like to bridge cycles and this is why I try to speed up the process of kick starting my HPTA before going back on.

OK, my reading/research on clomid is old and rusty but from what I remember with reading on clomid it can be more effective at raising natural test production over other SERM's but with this it also raises estrogen levels as well, hence the side effects (moodiness, acne, etc) you can have with its use. We've got to remember that clomid was original developed to be a fertility drug, hence why it's good at raising hormone levels in the body, both test and estrogen. I personally don't feel clomid makes for a good SERM even though it's grouped in with SERMs. This is why if I use Clomid again I will use it with Nolvadex which is very good at controlling large amounts of estrogen floating around in the body.

I'll be honest.... At first I thought he was crazy. I read on so many boards on how pct is a must and if you don't your fucked basically. However he has been using gear for 20 plus years and training for 30 plus so he knows his shit more then a lot of people. I put my trust in him and my health came back perfect and I completely transformed my body in a year working with him.

Glad to hear someone else did this as well. Did you by chance get blood work before cycle and after cycle without using clomid?
Glad to hear you've found yourself a very good sensible coach. Blood work is the one thing I've slacked on, I never get it done but now I'm approaching my mid 40's and I think it's time I start getting it done before and after cycles and just for general overall understand of what's going on with my health.

Very good, I think blood work is very important for us ego chose to use AAS. Keep me posted on how yours looks.

Glad to hear you've found yourself a very good sensible coach. Blood work is the one thing I've slacked on, I never get it done but now I'm approaching my mid 40's and I think it's time I start getting it done before and after cycles and just for general overall understand of what's going on with my health.

Very good, I think blood work is very important for us ego chose to use AAS. Keep me posted on how yours looks.
Yes I will, as long as I can afford it I would like to have mine blood work done before and after this next cycle.

I read on so many boards on how pct is a must and if you don't your fucked basically. However he has been using gear for 20 plus years and training for 30 plus so he knows his shit more then a lot of people. I put my trust in him and my health came back perfect and I completely transformed my body in a year working with him.
I agree that PCT is considered a must after a cycle but it depends on how you tailor your PCT and your objective with it. I understand and believe that your coach's approach is sensible but if you think about he is still having you do some form of a PCT by having you use an AI to keep the elevated estrogen at bay while your artificial test levels drop before your natural test levels rebounds and your natural test levels balance out with your natural estrogen levels. To me controlling the estrogen floating around in our system as our test levels work themselves out is the most important aspect of PCT. The other is getting our natural test to rebound back to normal like before the cycle. We can use certain compounds to help speed up the process of natural test rebound or we can do as your coach recommends and allow our body to do it naturally. I like your coach's approach if your goal is more for health reasons like HRT and/or your BB is more for a hobby. But I also understand why guys want to get their natural test levels rebounding asap so they can keep as much of their gains as possible and move on to the next cycle to keep getting bigger and bigger. To me it's all a way of life and how much of your health your willing to risk for your goals.

Last edited:
Very interesting on the bridging part I will have to look into that.
Ya, I prefer to bridge cycles right now as opposed to cruising cycles. I'm still young enough and my natural test production still works fine and at this point I will never be a top IFBB pro. So to blast and cruise is not for me, at least until it's mandatory for me to be on HRT and then I will blast and cruise. So for now blast and bridge is just fine.

Not really familiar with bridging. Do you mind explaining?

I am very young and don't want to blast and cruise either at this point,

Agreed with your other post on pretty much everything. I just don't think you need something like clomid to keep your gains. I kept around 80-90 percent from my last cycle doing this.

Ya, I prefer to bridge cycles right now as opposed to cruising cycles. I'm still young enough and my natural test production still works fine and at this point I will never be a top IFBB pro. So to blast and cruise is not for me, at least until it's mandatory for me to be on HRT and then I will blast and cruise. So for now blast and bridge is just fine.

I just finished a 16 week cycle, I always take a minimum of 12 weeks off as my coach suggests. Very interesting on the bridging part I will have to look into that.
Not sure what your goals are but this is a very good approach for longevity and health that your coach has you on. I'm sure as you read other threads on this board guys are not doing it this way anymore, it used to be the norm to take as much time off as you were on a cycle which is considered very safe and healthy. Nowadays it seems like everyone wants the fast track to getting huge and some risks have to be taken to achieve this, i.e: large doses of gear combined with not coming off a cycle at all or just being on for a very long time like a year or better. Blasting and cruising can be grouped into this because you really never come off the juice with blast and cruise to let your HPTA recover. For me I like a blast of short esters for about 6wks and then PCT then right back into another blast of short esters. With doing PCT and not a cruise at least intermittently I'm stimulating my own production of test and taking a short break from higher doses of gear. Because of the short esters the gear is out of my system within under a couple of weeks followed by 2-3wks of PCT and then I'm right back into another cycle. So I have a blast for 6wks followed by 4-5wks off w/PCT then right back on. Depending on what's going on with life and how I feel I will sometimes take 6wks off, so it would fit into the old school norm of equal time off as on, 6wks on 6wks off.

Hm well my goals are to get as big and lean as I can. I will never be a pro so I don't feel the need to take crazy amounts. I do plan on competing possibly in the future when I get more size. I would do it for shits and giggles honestly not gonna take competing seriously, maybe I will eventually, but I honestly just love this lifestyle. Working out, eating healthy and using some gear to help transform me.

I am doing it this way as this is what my coach suggests. I asked him what would he do if he was 22 again knowing what he knows know. He said to do 16 weeks on and take 12 off to let the body recover. But I have seen not to many do this but is that optimal or safe?

I agree that everyone wants the fast track to get huge, but honestly bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint. So why bother sprinting? That's the way I look at it. I want kids and keep longetivity in mind but why not be big as well.

Very interesting so that is what bridging is. Now let me ask you this. How safe is it to have your levels fluctuate up and down up and down up and down. Seems like that is a bit crazy on your body know? To go through that hormone imbalance? Hm never heard of the 6 weeks on 6 weeks off. Doesn't make sense to me though because I don't see 6 weeks being enough to make gains... Could
Be wrong but I don't get it.

Not sure what your goals are but this is a very good approach for longevity and health that your coach has you on. I'm sure as you read other threads on this board guys are not doing it this way anymore, it used to be the norm to take as much time off as you were on a cycle which is considered very safe and healthy. Nowadays it seems like everyone wants the fast track to getting huge and some risks have to be taken to achieve this, i.e: large doses of gear combined with not coming off a cycle at all or just being on for a very long time like a year or better. Blasting and cruising can be grouped into this because you really never come off the juice with blast and cruise to let your HPTA recover. For me I like a blast of short esters for about 6wks and then PCT then right back into another blast of short esters. With doing PCT and not a cruise at least intermittently I'm stimulating my own production of test and taking a short break from higher doses of gear. Because of the short esters the gear is out of my system within under a couple of weeks followed by 2-3wks of PCT and then I'm right back into another cycle. So I have a blast for 6wks followed by 4-5wks off w/PCT then right back on. Depending on what's going on with life and how I feel I will sometimes take 6wks off, so it would fit into the old school norm of equal time off as on, 6wks on 6wks off.

Hm well my goals are to get as big and lean as I can. I will never be a pro so I don't feel the need to take crazy amounts. I do plan on competing possibly in the future when I get more size. I would do it for shits and giggles honestly not gonna take competing seriously, maybe I will eventually, but I honestly just love this lifestyle. Working out, eating healthy and using some gear to help transform me.

I am doing it this way as this is what my coach suggests. I asked him what would he do if he was 22 again knowing what he knows know. He said to do 16 weeks on and take 12 off to let the body recover. But I have seen not to many do this but is that optimal or safe?
This protocol your coach has you on used to be the norm and can still be viewed as being much safer for your overall health in the long run. Now a days it seems that overall long term health is not necessarily being taken as serious as how big can I get in as quick of a time as possible and lets research to find the protocol to do this, this is the attitude I seem to be seeing floating around in the threads now a days. We know that it takes years even decades to peak in BB, most guys don't even peak till well into their 30's. So to me the way you and your coach are approaching your training protocol is sensible and potentially safer for your overall health in the long run. It could be viewed differently if we were getting paid good money and BB was a career, but realistically how true is this for most people. This shit gets expensive, expense is the main thing keeping my HGH research to a minimum - lol.

I agree that everyone wants the fast track to get huge, but honestly bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint. So why bother sprinting? That's the way I look at it. I want kids and keep longetivity in mind but why not be big as well.
To me as well a good balance is the way to go.

Last edited:
Very interesting so that is what bridging is. Now let me ask you this. How safe is it to have your levels fluctuate up and down up and down up and down. Seems like that is a bit crazy on your body know? To go through that hormone imbalance? Hm never heard of the 6 weeks on 6 weeks off. Doesn't make sense to me though because I don't see 6 weeks being enough to make gains... Could
Be wrong but I don't get it.
Bridging is just connecting cycles together with the PCT thrown in. Essentially the same as blast and cruise but you're doing PCT instead of cruising on a low dose of test. What's the lesser of the two evils, letting your HPTA fully kick start again after a short blast before going back on or just cruising along on low levels and never really letting your system fully rebound for a lengthy period of time. To me blast and cruise is great for guys on HRT that want to give their system a break from high doses of AAS. I will say that having your own natural production levels fluctuating up and down is not the best and a little riskier than your coach's approach but I would rather have this situation than have my system completely shut down for a long period of time, say dormant long enough that it never kick starts back online or comes back at a lower level where I may truly then need HRT.

I like the short 6wk blast especially with the short esters that build up in your system very quickly and are out just as quick. You think about it even with gear to hit the gym hard for 6wks is a good go at it and then take a short break in intensity to let the body catch up before the intensity is ramped back up for another 6wk go. That 4wk to 6wk period of where the intensity in the gym is eased off and you're not on gear but your system is still a little ramped up is a great time for a peptide run. Then when your back on cycle those new cells created from the peps get to grow. I'm usually running Test P, Tren A, HGH and Slin, with the higher doses it's not good to run these items to long for health reason as well.

I have to agree, bridging is definitely the lesser of two evils. But I understand exactly what your saying. That is a reason why I would stay away from this method, as I don't think its good for levels to go up and down like that. But to each his own. I will add that I have been off cycle for about a month now and used short esters and I have no lost much strength or size, lost a couple lbs on the scale but that is expected from water weight holding in the muscles.

I am very interested though in what you have been doing. I will swing this by my coach and ask him his thoughts as my coach and you know more then me. I have never messed with peptides either, bridging and peptides would be new to me. What peptides do you run, how safe are they and what do you get out of it?

Bridging is just connecting cycles together with the PCT thrown in. Essentially the same as blast and cruise but you're doing PCT instead of cruising on a low dose of test. What's the lesser of the two evils, letting your HPTA fully kick start again after a short blast before going back on or just cruising along on low levels and never really letting your system fully rebound for a lengthy period of time. To me blast and cruise is great for guys on HRT that want to give their system a break from high doses of AAS. I will say that having your own natural production levels fluctuating up and down is not the best and a little riskier than your coach's approach but I would rather have this situation than have my system completely shut down for a long period of time, say dormant long enough that it never kick starts back online or comes back at a lower level where I may truly then need HRT.

I like the short 6wk blast especially with the short esters that build up in your system very quickly and are out just as quick. You think about it even with gear to hit the gym hard for 6wks is a good go at it and then take a short break in intensity to let the body catch up before the intensity is ramped back up for another 6wk go. That 4wk to 6wk period of where the intensity in the gym is eased off and you're not on gear but your system is still a little ramped up is a great time for a peptide run. Then when your back on cycle those new cells created from the peps get to grow. I'm usually running Test P, Tren A, HGH and Slin, with the higher doses it's not good to run these items to long for health reason as well.

That is a reason why I would stay away from this method, as I don't think its good for levels to go up and down like that.
This post helps explain why I do what I do with blast and bridge:
Whats better?

Stay on year round and drive your HPTA into dormancy so fargone that you destroy any chances of having kids, drive your endo testosterone levels so low that you go into andropause at 32 years of age (when you TRY to maybe clean out for a little bit but panic because you feel so g'damn shitty so you go back on)......and if you do get off you disintegrate and muscle mass falls off you like its dead skin?!?!?!

or

(and ive caught more shit for this over the last decade than anything Ive ever talked about.....but ohhhhh I kind of proved my points over time and it actually DID WORK DIDN'T IT!).....Yes I will be the first to tell you I have a bug up my ass at the arguments i used to get into with this stuff with people telling me I was full of shit below

(sorry rant there) or

Is it better to send intermittent signals to the HPTA so there isnt a gigantic dormancy period?

Trust me on this......intermittent signals is the way to go. Every single one of my former trainee's can, will and/or have kids......including myself. My wife got pregnant in our 2nd month of trying when we decided to have kids and i have yet another one on the way in 2 months.

Now i had these huge huge huge arguments with people online many years back saying sending signals to the HPTA while on or having any tiny bit of outside source of testosterone in your body would do absolutely nothing.

I knew better. And I couldnt prove it until.....

---------------------------------------------------------------

The effects of aging in normal men on bioavailable testosterone and luteinizing hormone secretion: response to clomiphene citrate.

Tenover JS, Matsumoto AM, Plymate SR, Bremner WJ.

Geriatric Research, Education, and Clinical Center, Veterans Administration Medical Center, Seattle, Washington.

Serum testosterone (T) levels in men decline with age while serum LH levels, as measured by RIA, increase. To assess if the decline in serum T levels in healthy aging men is paralleled by an age-related decline in the bioavailable non-sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG)-bound fraction of T and to determine whether there are age-related changes in LH secretion or LH control of T production, we studied 29 young (aged 22-35 yr) and 26 elderly (aged 65-84 yr) healthy men. All men had single random blood samples drawn, and 14 men in each age group underwent frequent blood sampling for 24 h, both before and after 7 days of clomiphene citrate (CC) administration. Both mean 24-h serum total T levels and non-SHBG-bound T were reduced in elderly men compared to those in young men (P less than 0.05), while estradiol and SHBG levels were similar in the 2 age groups. Serum FSH determined by RIA and LH by RIA and bioassay were higher in the elderly men compared to those in young men (P less than 0.05), but the ratios of LH bioactivity to immunoreactivity and the LH pulse frequency and amplitude were similar. After CC administration, mean serum total T and non-SHBG-bound levels in young men increased by 100% and 304%, respectively, while in older men these values increased by only 32% and 8%, respectively. However, CC-stimulated LH pulse characteristics and serum levels of estradiol, SHBG, FSH, and bioactive and immunoreactive LH were similar in the 2 groups. Thus, both at baseline and after CC stimulation, elderly men had significantly lower serum total T and non-SHBG-bound (bioavailable) T levels than did young men, despite similar or increased levels of bioactive LH and similar bioactive to immunoreactive LH ratios and LH pulse characteristics. These results suggest that major age-related changes in the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis occur at the level of the testes and are manifested by decreased responsiveness to bioactive LH. Administration of CC to young and elderly men resulted in similar changes in LH pulse characteristics and LH bioactivity and immunoreactivity, suggesting preserved hypothalamic-pituitary responsiveness in the elderly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Look at the bold=normal healthy men with normal testosterone levels. So there isnt a need for an increase in total T and non-SHBG-bound levels but it happens anyway with the administration of clomid. That told me alot....and I knew i was on the right path with this stuff years ago. So all those people for all these years who have argued vociferously with me that PCT does absolutely nothing if testosterone is present whether endogenous or exogenous, got a big foot in the mouth with this study.

You dont need a total test level of 75 to 180 ng for clomiphene to work....it works regardless....and increased normal testosterone levels above by 100 to 304%.........signals to the HPTA Work!

So let me run thru some of my opinions here on all this and again this all comes down to choices.

1) I believe in 250-500IUS of HCG done 2x a week, done on the day before shots.....and believe this is one of the most important things any bodybuilder can do for himself to keep himself as "normalized as possible"....this is Swales recommendation and kudo's go to his work.....dont credit me in the least on this...because its 100% Swale
2)Clomid is a very hard compound for people to take, it makes alot of guys depressed, anxious and absolutely irritable....want to know what its like for your girlfriend/wife on her period? Thats clomid by 5x. It also works very well if you can hack it (alot of people cant)
3)This is just personal opinion and nothing more than that. I believe Letrozole is just too powerful. You need some estrogen for health reasons. Always remember homeostatis......if you drive your estrogen levels down to nothing, guess where your endo testosterone is going to go. And there is nothing more dangerous in my opinion than having seriously low testosterone levels, especially for endothelial/cardiac health. I would probably pick something like exemestane and use the least amount you can of it for an anti arom.
4) Nolvadex/tamoxifen i go back and forth on opinionwise as an anti est. Ive kind of soured on it again....
a) raises HDL
b) can raise LH, FSH and testosterone in some/most
c) can cause blood clots
d) can cause some retinal damage maybe in some (thats for you killerstack)
e) can potentially reduce IGF liberation

(yes Ive started to get to the opinion that steroids and testosterone are pretty safe but its all the ancillary stuff that people are using in large amounts that they think is like pez candy (but are in actuality pretty darn powerful) might be a big culprit in alot of the side effects (especially cardiovascular/lipid/clot wise) we are seeing.

so my opinions would be the following

while on, use the lowest amount of juice you can to make gains so you can always have something to go up to later. Ive seen LATS say this, Ive seen Evan C say this, and ive said this alot of the years......if you do 2 grams of test now when you are 205 pounds......what the hell are you going to have to use when you are 225 pounds and stuck? 4000-5000mg of test a week? What?!?!, till you get past your plateau or have a cardiovascular event?

while on

1) HCG 2x a week
2) if you must use an anti arom...then use exemestane at its lowest dose you can and maybe every 2nd or 3rd day.

always go 4 to 8 (maybe 12 weeks tops if you are still gaining) and then send signals to the HPTA.

Signals-

If i was someone who rarely or sporadically was on.....as I got off i would keep using HCG and exemestane (in the lowest dose possible).....along with clomid if i could hack it either cycled back and forth 2-3 weeks at a time with DAA (very excited by this compound, I think its going to be the one FINALLY EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR) or with DAA concurrently (I dont know on that one...DAA is so new).....until the point I felt somewhat normalized....that might mean 1 month, 2 months, maybe even 3 months....depends on the individual......I would also use the lowest dose of clomid I could in that case also. Its all about getting back to normal endogenous testosterone wise. Getting back to normal solves everything....including longterm muscle mass retainment.
(If more people thought in the terms of "how can i get back to normal as quickly as possible after this cycle to keep all this muscle mass" instead of "how can i get get huge during this cycle, fuck what happens after"......there would be so many more happy and content bodybuilders around.....I digress

If I was someone who used year round, I would do everything in my power to keep my endo test levels as normalized as possible.

Every 4-12 weeks, I would try my best to either get completely off or very low dose testosterone (again depending on the individual and his own personal choices)......and use HCG, clom, exemestane and DAA to the best of my ability for 10 days to 3 weeks before getting back on again or raising the low dose testosterone back up...(but hey my opinion on low dose testosterone seems to be alot different than alot of people in this forum).....I am talking either completely off or pyramiding downward during the 10 days to 21 days or using a very low dose amount (25mg to 50mg every 4th day or so) during the 10 to 21 days......before going back up. Again my opinion of going back up means 500-750mg (maybe 1000mg for the big boys) and not the 2000mg and upwards of testosterone that it seems alot of 220 pounders use in this forum. Thats what I would do if I was using year round.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws