over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT ? about adding other compounds

MooseKnuckles

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I am currently on HRT 200mg EW Test Cyp, I wanted to add a little extra to gain some mass, I have some Test P, Mast P, Tren A blend 100/100/100, or deca, what is lowest amount of the blend I could run and still see some gains and how would you recommend adding it in with my current Test Cyp dose, or should I run a low dose deca for 10 weeks, I am looking for some advise on what you guys would recommend.

I am currently on HRT 200mg EW Test Cyp, I wanted to add a little extra to gain some mass, I have some Test P, Mast P, Tren A blend 100/100/100, or deca, what is lowest amount of the blend I could run and still see some gains and how would you recommend adding it in with my current Test Cyp dose, or should I run a low dose deca for 10 weeks, I am looking for some advise on what you guys would recommend.

What is your cycle experience? Do you have an AI on hand?

What is your cycle experience? Do you have an AI on hand?

I have ran cycles before in the past, I have used Tren A and Deca before but not Mast and yes I have Anastrozole

I have ran cycles before in the past, I have used Tren A and Deca before but not Mast and yes I have Anastrozole

How did you respond to the deca and Tren? Which did you like better?

Try adding in a low dose of tren or decca at 100-150 a week. Also is your HRT prescribed? Just bc 200 is fairly high I'm outa range at 150 lol but were all different.

#1 most important thing after adding things to HRT or a cruise is get your bloodwork checked 4-5 weeks into it and see if everything is still in range. Cholesterol cbc etc.

Iv done test e 150 and EQ 150 a week with 50 drol 3x a week preworkout. And the only thing bad in my bloodwork was my test was slightly out of range lol. I also donate blood every 2months and eat grapefruit tho.

I posted the same response below so I deleted this one

Last edited:
How did you respond to the deca and Tren? Which did you like better?

I hated the Tren sides but I had always ran high Test so that is probably where the side came from, I have never had any issue with deca. I didn't know if the Deca would stay in my system to long and screw up my blood work, I know the blend would clear quicker.

Try adding in a low dose of tren or decca at 100-150 a week. Also is your HRT prescribed? Just bc 200 is fairly high I'm outa range at 150 lol but were all different.

#1 most important thing after adding things to HRT or a cruise is get your bloodwork checked 4-5 weeks into it and see if everything is still in range. Cholesterol cbc etc.

Iv done test e 150 and EQ 150 a week with 50 drol 3x a week preworkout. And the only thing bad in my bloodwork was my test was slightly out of range lol. I also donate blood every 2months and eat grapefruit tho.

Yes it is prescribed at 200mg a week.

You can run the blend at 50mg a day and then adjust from there

Would you lower the HRT dose to 100 a week if I am running 50mg per day of blend?

Last edited:
I hated the Tren sides but I had always ran high Test so that is probably where the side came from, I have never had any issue with deca. I didn't know if the Deca would stay in my system to long and screw up my blood work, I know the blend would clear quicker.

Yes it is prescribed at 200mg a week.

Would you lower the HRT dose to 100 a week if I am running 50mg per day of blend?

Yes; I would (& do) lower the HRT dose....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131