over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT advice?

Train

Registered
Hey.

Can someone give me an idea of what the process is when you get involved with an HRT clinic? How much does the assessment cost, how long does it take, etc etc... I already have blood work that shows I am on the low side of normal. Hopefully there is a clinic that will see the need to boost me a bit back into the average range.

I absolutely do not want to mess around with testosterone gel. I want a bottle of cyp or e. My libido is low and I feel generally crappy. I feel like I have low hormone levels - even though I am retaining a lot of mass. I was on steroids for a long ass time and never took a break. I think I am suffering now for it.

And if someone can reccomend a particularly good clinic that is cheap and doesnt try to nickle and dime you to death, Id appreciate it.

Thanks a lot.

Tt

Train said:
Hey.

Can someone give me an idea of what the process is when you get involved with an HRT clinic? How much does the assessment cost, how long does it take, etc etc... I already have blood work that shows I am on the low side of normal. Hopefully there is a clinic that will see the need to boost me a bit back into the average range.

I absolutely do not want to mess around with testosterone gel. I want a bottle of cyp or e. My libido is low and I feel generally crappy. I feel like I have low hormone levels - even though I am retaining a lot of mass. I was on steroids for a long ass time and never took a break. I think I am suffering now for it.

And if someone can reccomend a particularly good clinic that is cheap and doesnt try to nickle and dime you to death, Id appreciate it.

Thanks a lot.

Tt

Have you tried working with your family physician?

Click on one of the SouthBeach banners you see all over the board. They are 'bodybuilder friendly' legal clinic.

Why so adverse to the gel? It works. My last test reading was 902 and that was on gel only at the time.

HRT Injections

Train said:
Hey.

Thanks a lot.

Tt

Have to agree with you on the gel. Used that crap for a couple years, got levels up to 400+/-, then started CYP. Even at 200 mg per week, peaks are at 1000+ and troughs at 650+. More importantly, I can actually feel a difference with the CYP, no difference felt with gel.

Not sure if you'll find anyone that will help you for "cheap" as nothing in medicine is cheap. Finding someone that is good is far more important than finding someone cheap.

Best of luck.

Dont waste your time with an endo dr...I learned that the hard way..

South Beach...Im in the process right now..

You cannot hide the gel from the women in your life... thats why I dont want it.

I am in a city with 'great' medicing - but I have had so many problems with Doctors here that I do not want to get tangled in in the referral bullshit again. And I know what I want to do. I have been around awhile, just want to get the meds legally so I dont have a problem.

I am still a fairly big guy - the family doctor (I tried this route, and almost had a chance) pretty much said that low test levels are normal sometimes. He is right. They are... even lower than the normal range. But perfect medicine isnt what Im after. I am after test elevation.

Thanks... I will look at the joint that sponsors this place, though honestly, I will not do business with any business that sponsors a bb forum.

So if anyone can reccomend one that isnt associated specifically with a steroid board, I would appreciate it.

Tt

Train said:
So if anyone can reccomend one that isnt associated specifically with a steroid board, I would appreciate it.

Tt

I curious as to why you would'nt do buisiness with someone associated with a BODYBUILDING BOARD, remember that this board is'nt a steroid board but rather a BB board. No flame intended

I just read a report on the internet of the boad of physicians that get together yearly to discuss medical policy in the USA had a topic of aging America and how HRT will soon be as common as asprin in people over 35 and that in a short time insurance will have to cover it... oh yes! please hurry!

the pharm companies know this and this is why the pharms are trying to make politicians go after the gear black market.. they know once the prescription is written, those that are not insured (like many americans) will go overseas ect for cheaper meds.. they want the money... crooked ass bastards.. that is all i can say..

TRAINHD said:
I curious as to why you would'nt do buisiness with someone associated with a BODYBUILDING BOARD, remember that this board is'nt a steroid board but rather a BB board. No flame intended

Because, dude, its a steroid board.

Tt

Train said:
You cannot hide the gel from the women in your life... thats why I dont want it.

I am in a city with 'great' medicing - but I have had so many problems with Doctors here that I do not want to get tangled in in the referral bullshit again. And I know what I want to do. I have been around awhile, just want to get the meds legally so I dont have a problem.

I am still a fairly big guy - the family doctor (I tried this route, and almost had a chance) pretty much said that low test levels are normal sometimes. He is right. They are... even lower than the normal range. But perfect medicine isnt what Im after. I am after test elevation.

Thanks... I will look at the joint that sponsors this place, though honestly, I will not do business with any business that sponsors a bb forum.

Tt

It isn't?
Holy crap batman we've been duped....

train.. i would not be leary of a rejuv clinic doing biz on a bodybuilding board.. they know that many guys will have hrt problems and advertising on a board is just good biz.. if it is all legal and on the up and up.. why not? whether they advertise here or time magazine is no difference.. they have been around awhile.. and again.. no one but you will know how you heard about them....

Train said:
Because, dude, its a steroid board.

Tt

Well dude, if your so worried then what are you doing here.

Im not "so worried"

I have just been around the block a few times and would rather do business with a clinic that has no association that could be misconstrued, misinterpreted, or seen for what it is.

If you are offended by that, I dont know what to tell you. Whoops? Sorry?

Tt

Train said:
Im not "so worried"

I have just been around the block a few times and would rather do business with a clinic that has no association that could be misconstrued, misinterpreted, or seen for what it is.

If you are offended by that, I dont know what to tell you. Whoops? Sorry?

Tt

I'm not offended. Just confused. What ever you decide I wish you
all the best.

Last edited:
i've been on HRT for years. I got minimal results in increase in libido, that's what I was taking it for. The Dr. only prescribed gel or a low dose test cyp. I started experimenting with higher dosages to get my desired results and the Dr. looked at my results and told me why test levels were above avg and cut back my prescriptions even more.

The whole process is really expensive. I would avoid it all together now. its so much easier to buy it and do it on your own with all the knowledge on these boards.

I then just decided to buy my own test to self medicate and feel great now. I feel normal at 200mg test/wk Since then i've taken more to build muscle.

I also started taking HGH. I feel excellent.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131