over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hrt and gains

engbulldog

Registered
well in the past I have cycled test C with deca,tren and other combos with ok results since getting older and now that my doc has me on HRT @ 200mg eow my gains are far better and I even look fuller and dropping BF while having a loose diet wtf is going on ???? My wife is saying it cuz its real test but the stuff I have used in the past was from diffrent sponsers and I did have nice gains but these are so much diffrent , my question is why? training is the same,diet about the same but the dose is far less?????

well for one, you got pharm grade. There's just no way to be sure about the stuff you get that is otherwise. But that wouldn't be enough to explain why you're having such a dramatic response to just 200mg eow.

I am not saying this is the reason but something I have learned: There comes a point where I am taking so much gear that it is affecting my ability to workout well - ie thick blood from too much hematocrit. Keeping the dosage sane allows me to keep my work capacity up and not get all red-headed and dizzy from bp issues and stuff.

100 /week doesn't seem like much at all, I'm curious too as to what the reason might be!

The inlaw is on the cyp 200 EOW and has no physical changes whatsoever, which I was surprised at. Nothing else has changed (no diet, no exercise) but I figured a dab of test would help out.

Out of curiosity, what where your cycle doses like?

No one really knows, but we would be happy, and secure as hell. Report back in a year and we will know whether it really amounted to anything.

IPG

is it possible 'engbull' that the exogenous Test the Hrt doc is giving you-may be too low to shut down your bodies own endogenous T thereby adding to each other (piggyback-as it were)-the resultant of which would be a decent dose of T for ones body?

i don't know-just a theory?

interesting thread,
cavdude

is it possible 'engbull' that the exogenous Test the Hrt doc is giving you-may be too low to shut down your bodies own endogenous T thereby adding to each other (piggyback-as it were)-the resultant of which would be a decent dose of T for ones body?

i don't know-just a theory?

No this is impossible, 200/week will definitely shut you down 100%. Maybe it's just that you are running it steady for a longer period where before you used to let your levels drop off and lost gains.

Big statement there

No this is impossible, 200/week will definitely shut you down 100%. Maybe it's just that you are running it steady for a longer period where before you used to let your levels drop off and lost gains.

I don't agree.
-JS

100 /week doesn't seem like much at all, I'm curious too as to what the reason might be!

The inlaw is on the cyp 200 EOW and has no physical changes whatsoever, which I was surprised at. Nothing else has changed (no diet, no exercise) but I figured a dab of test would help out.

Out of curiosity, what where your cycle doses like?

current is 200mg test cyp eow and in the past it was someting along the lines of 800mg test cyp,200mg deca,20-30 mg d-bol ew

it just blows my mind that the test I get for $6 bucks is working this well , shit I even have seen the changes in the mirror and people I work with are asking wtf I'm on or if I compete!!! well I guess I should just hug my DR. and ask her to marry me!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws