over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT and Insurance

nolenut

Registered
Has anyone had any luck getting insurance to cover HRT? The pharm I use to get my Cyp from is no longer carrying it, so I switched to a new one, $110 for 10mL of Cyp? I was blown away.

Shop around - you will be amazed at the $ differences between pharmacies...

my insurance used to cover it but they stopped-go to Costco

I don't think Anthem Blue Cross, or any insurer covers HRT. Maybe they would pay if you had medical condition like cancer, or Aids. I think I would be more happy with the higher prices, then the latter. It is insane that the compounding pharmacies buy the same bulk powder and charge double the UG market price. My doctor prescribed costs $200 for Sust 250 and $180 for Enanthate 200, and $150 for Test Cypionate. Deca 200 is $200 and Winstrol 50 is $150. If that is not bad enough they charge $100 for 10,000iu of HCG. Arimidex is $5.00 a 1mg cap.

Yes mine covers my HRT.I get it at walgreens and just pay a small co-pay.

A friend who sees the same Doc just told me his BCBS covers it, and thats what I have. Crazy how that works. I wish I could get my Doc to perscribe HCG, he has me run Clomid every other day, and Femara every 2 weeks.

Insurance covers it. No copay after deductible met, so basically zero charge as I meet my deductible early in the year with other tests and procedures.

I have BCBS. They CLAIM they are going to send me a refund check (80 percent coverage) and it is covered, but so far nothing. However, if I went to the doctor, they would cover it upfront. Pain in the ***. They should cover 100 percent upfront IMO, since I'm saving them money by giving my self the shot.

Anyway, I'm still looking around pharmacy wise. My price doubled when they claimed a shortage. No big deal IF I ever get a refund check....

My insurance won't cover it because they only cover a 30day supply, which would be $40, but the entire bottle (10 week supply) costs me $85, which is cheaper than the insurance...

My other scripts are super cheap, letro is $15 for 30, prami is $5 for 30 .5mg, I just get screwed on the cyp, not sure why...

Anyone with any idea on how to get them to cover more of it let me know!

My dads insurance told him to have has script written so a bottle is only 30 days, I just have another type of insurance than him.

When I had BCBS they wouldn't cover it. Now I have United (terrible by the way) and they won't cover ANYTHING injectable. I get my test from my Dr through a compounding pharmacy. I pay $50 a bottle and get 2 bottles a month.

My insurance initially refused and I had to pay out of pocket for the first vial... when I called to figure out what they needed a quick fax from my doctor with the blood work covered it. 10 dollar co-pay and Safeway refunded me the difference that I paid the first time.

Same here I got my script a few days ago and when I went to get it filled my insurance said they needed blood work info from doc, so that is in the process. They said it should take 7-10 days. How do you all get your doc to prescribe 1 and even 2 bottles every 30 days? My doc is only giving me 200 mg every 2 weeks.

I don't think Anthem Blue Cross, or any insurer covers HRT. Maybe they would pay if you had medical condition like cancer, or Aids. I think I would be more happy with the higher prices, then the latter. It is insane that the compounding pharmacies buy the same bulk powder and charge double the UG market price. My doctor prescribed costs $200 for Sust 250 and $180 for Enanthate 200, and $150 for Test Cypionate. Deca 200 is $200 and Winstrol 50 is $150. If that is not bad enough they charge $100 for 10,000iu of HCG. Arimidex is $5.00 a 1mg cap.

I have blue cross blue shield and they do cover it. I had low testosterone and the doc wrote me up a script. I tried to get him to prescribe deca for me but he said I would have to have a wasting disease. I pay about $20.00 for 10 ml of cyp 200 mg per ml.

I have BCBS and they pay for my HRT. I pay about $40 or so for a 3 month supply.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131