over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT and Risk?

Mindstorm

Banned
I was wondering what is the risk of going on HRT vs the Risk of a full cycle. The reason I am asking is I am waiting on a doc to put me on HRT and I have been waiting for a while now. I have been to several with no luck. I have had lab work done at all of them and they all come back low.. as in the 250s with the range of the test going from 250 - 900 . They just don't want to listen, they say your fine. I am only 32 years old, my test shouldn't be that low. Needless to say I am tired of waiting and was thinking about going on 200mg a week of test. Because I feel like hell all the time. Any thoughts or input?

I was wondering what is the risk of going on HRT vs the Risk of a full cycle. The reason I am asking is I am waiting on a doc to put me on HRT and I have been waiting for a while now. I have been to several with no luck. I have had lab work done at all of them and they all come back low.. as in the 250s with the range of the test going from 250 - 900 . They just don't want to listen, they say your fine. I am only 32 years old, my test shouldn't be that low. Needless to say I am tired of waiting and was thinking about going on 200mg a week of test. Because I feel like hell all the time. Any thoughts or input?

HRT is meant to give your body the Normal levels of testosterone. It is not a cycle. Most TRT patient use between 100-150mgs/week. I am on trt and am on 200mgs because i was so low. I am also only 27 so being in the high range is something im okay with. TRT is a big commitment, and not something that should be done lightly. You need to tell the doctor what you want, stop listening to them and tell them you feel like shit, and can't get it up. You employ them. I would demand treatment.

Main thing is to watch hematocrit......long term use trt tends to raise levels to unacceptable levels.
GF

HRT is meant to give your body the Normal levels of testosterone. It is not a cycle. Most TRT patient use between 100-150mgs/week. I am on trt and am on 200mgs because i was so low. I am also only 27 so being in the high range is something im okay with. TRT is a big commitment, and not something that should be done lightly. You need to tell the doctor what you want, stop listening to them and tell them you feel like shit, and can't get it up. You employ them. I would demand treatment.

Bro im going thru the same shit with my Doc. right now and he's pushing me to An Endocronologist for further testing. He said they'll do an anitibody blood test or some shit to see what is causing my Test levels to be so low.. I go to find an Endo Doc and to my surprise I find ther not taking new patients or can only get an appt. by early December,,, WTF!!! I should just bypass all this shit and go straight to an HRT Clinic... Im actually half tempted to start my own HRT,, Confused dont know what to do either bro.

A few options, go in there and tell them what you want...armed with research and literature. It is not uncommon for a person under 30 or in their low 30's to be hypogonadal...stuff happens.

the other option is to find another doc who will, shop around.

something that helps me when I deal with docs is I come amrmed with information and I am not afraid to tell them what I think and what I think I might want to try. Other times I make them feel like they are making the suggestions/decisions by playing semi-informed and curious as to know what my options are.

Most GP's are able attend to HRT...100mg test e a week with 3 month and then 6 month follow ups.

I can understand not wanting to break the law but sometimes illegal isn't always immoral. 200mg / week ain't shit so I'd say go for it. But then the whole legal aspect comes into play. If you can suffer the consequences then do what you need to do. Just my opinion.

But I've also heard there is a way to purposely get your test levels low as to make them almost want to throw HRT at you - but I can't remember how it's done. A little research and I'm sure you'll find it. Good luck.

Have you done any AAS in your life?
If so when and what did you use and how much?
If yes then you can restore your HPTA pretty damn easy.
Beings that you are at the lower end it may be something as simple as excess estrogen and or excess bellyfat.

At what time was the testosterone test taken?
If afternoon then chances are you are cool, if 7:00 in the morning then you maybe a bit low, and again, back to the belly fat issue.....

I was on TRT and honestly I think it sucked..................

I can understand not wanting to break the law but sometimes illegal isn't always immoral.
Yep I agree; Illegal and immoral not always related. I have a second home in Mexico where it is not illegal to maintain youthful hormone levels. I tend to subscribe to the laws of Mexico regardless of where I am geographically. Not a good argument for the courts but it satisfies me…
Regardless of what you do, educate yourself and be careful.

BTW: Ms.KH and I are heading down to Playa Del Carmen this Saturday. 91 degress right now :) I will post some pics when I get back.
Viva Mexico!!

Last edited:
Run a cycle and come off, run NO pct at all wait about a month and a half after your last test shot and then go get a blood test, you will be VERY low and a Phd, should write a script right then and there unless he is fucked up.

anyway

Worked for me and I had a chick for a doc

Yes I have done a 10week cycle of Test-E and I did pct with nolva and clomid. I also used .5mg arimidex during the cycle. That was almost 2 years ago.

Also the test was taken at 8:00am and I don't have a belly fat issue.

Last edited:
I can understand not wanting to break the law but sometimes illegal isn't always immoral. 200mg / week ain't shit so I'd say go for it. But then the whole legal aspect comes into play. If you can suffer the consequences then do what you need to do. Just my opinion.

But I've also heard there is a way to purposely get your test levels low as to make them almost want to throw HRT at you - but I can't remember how it's done. A little research and I'm sure you'll find it. Good luck.

I'm have no problem using AAS. I am just trying to figure out if it would be the best thing for me to just do another cycle and pct back off, or should I start HRT and then Do a full cycle like once or twice a year and just stay on all the time.

You have no idea how many people do blast cruise cycles.
They do a cycle then go to maintenance levels (TRT), then wait a while, then go back on.
For a guy already on TRT, that would be cool.

One thing that doctors look at is libido and general feelings of well being.
If you get blood work done, show low T levles and they are reluctant to put you on TRT, just tell them that you have no libido, no morning wood, and you are lethargic, at this point they are obligated to do their job.

Low T levels with no appearance of low T levels, they will play a conservitive role and play the waiting game.

Main thing is to watch hematocrit......long term use trt tends to raise levels to unacceptable levels.
GF

I've been on 200mg/week of Cyp from my endo for two years. I had abnomally low test levels. My hemoglobin recenly measured at 18.5 when 14 is the norm. The Cyp is thickening up my blood. I'll strat donating blood to see how that helps. But, yes, you need to watch your hematoctrit.

Stryker

I'll tell you what to do,

take one of those toxic ass prohormones like hdrol/mdrol/havoc. go in for your blood tests after not taking any tabs for 2-3 days. Trust me your levels will be in the toilet

I'll tell you what to do,

take one of those toxic ass prohormones like hdrol/mdrol/havoc. go in for your blood tests after not taking any tabs for 2-3 days. Trust me your levels will be in the toilet

Thanks man but I think I am going to pass on the prohormones. My test is already low, I just need a doc that will listen..

Pro-hormones, all the sides of steroids and only a fraction of the bang for your buck, plus many are the same proce of gear.....lol

GF

I've been on HRT for over nine years, and my hematocrit is only slightly high. My doc said you can lower that by giving blood. I started when I was 30.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws