over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT & Androgel

JUISEBOY

Registered
I would like some input on this as I have been on Androgel for about 3 maybe 4 months now. Those of you on it have you felt peaks and valleys using it? I peaked when using it within the first 30 days and I felt great but since I have gotten back to my old self feeling mentally and physically blah. All the old issues I suffered from prior are back.

My test before was 230 before use and I am not sure after. I did have follow up bloodwork done after 4 weeks of use but the phone screener at my Dr.'s office doesn't ever answer my questions and when I called for the results she told me I was "all set". She would not give my number to me when I asked. (and I am still waiting for a return phone call from the Dr. - like usual)

Now it has been some months since then and in September I'm getting more bloodwork done but I am curious from those who have used Androgel before has it ever had this effect or lack there of on you?

Thank you ahead of time for your responses.

its junk, i ditched it and dose my own ugl test............barely kept my levels at 300 ...............its the bare minimum, my libido was in the toilet etc etc..........the dr doesnt really care if your levels are upper end, he just wants to keep giving andro so he can get his brownie points with the pharm company, so, if your barely above the lower end thats good enuff for him...........fuck that
for an 80yr old man, maybe

Yes,many including myself have tried topicals with those same results. HRT can be a long process before you finally get the results and treatment you are happy with.Putting patients on andro gel or testim is pretty much industry standard treatment.They do it for a few reasons as most patients don't want to self inject or fear needles,actually the gel does have less peaks and valleys as they usually have patients inject every two weeks and the gel is daily fast acting.

Be persistant and be vocal about how you feel and what you want.Also be realistic that you will only be prescribed 100 mg test cyp per week(maybe 200 if doc is very generous) depending on your bloodwork.That amount will usually put the majority in normal range.Thats their goal ,having you in normal range.

I would like some input on this as I have been on Androgel for about 3 maybe 4 months now. Those of you on it have you felt peaks and valleys using it? I peaked when using it within the first 30 days and I felt great but since I have gotten back to my old self feeling mentally and physically blah. All the old issues I suffered from prior are back.

My test before was 230 before use and I am not sure after. I did have follow up bloodwork done after 4 weeks of use but the phone screener at my Dr.'s office doesn't ever answer my questions and when I called for the results she told me I was "all set". She would not give my number to me when I asked. (and I am still waiting for a return phone call from the Dr. - like usual)

Now it has been some months since then and in September I'm getting more bloodwork done but I am curious from those who have used Androgel before has it ever had this effect or lack there of on you?

Thank you ahead of time for your responses.

same here, my GP put me on it, and it was okay for about 2 months but then I felt like total shyt again.I went back to him and he sent me to an endo. He tested my levels, said they were 700, but I told him it had to be wrong and he immediately put me on 400mg T cyp inj / 3 weeks, but I had to get it at his office. I had to talk him into letting me do my own injects and increase the frequency to every weeks. I also had to justify to him why I didnt want a pellet implant. It was a pain for me to finally get the self injects of T. Also you might argue with him the cost of the gel vs inj is ridiculous.

200mg enth once a week here,10mg asin eod, dont have to argue with anyone, give blood once every 2 months to keep crit down

Be persistant and be vocal about how you feel and what you want.Also be realistic that you will only be prescribed 100 mg test cyp per week(maybe 200 if doc is very generous) depending on your bloodwork.That amount will usually put the majority in normal range.Thats their goal ,having you in normal range.

Yeah that's all I care about, being back to normal. I just want that and haven't felt so in a long time.

I don't cycle or anything so just want some energy and not feel like the walking dead.

I asked about injects and the GP put up a fuss over it. Telling me I would have to come in every 2 weeks and they would administer. I told her I'm not paying $10 a pop just to park in their parking lot and then have them give me a shot. Just let me do it myself and teach me. She told me shots are for 80 yr olds...funny enough.

Its a pain in the ass and I will just keep telling them to check my bloodwork.

shots are for 80 yrs olds, and once every 2 weeks, shows you they dont have a fin clue

Yeah that's all I care about, being back to normal. I just want that and haven't felt so in a long time.

I don't cycle or anything so just want some energy and not feel like the walking dead.

I asked about injects and the GP put up a fuss over it. Telling me I would have to come in every 2 weeks and they would administer. I told her I'm not paying $10 a pop just to park in their parking lot and then have them give me a shot. Just let me do it myself and teach me. She told me shots are for 80 yr olds...funny enough.

Its a pain in the ass and I will just keep telling them to check my bloodwork.

With a level of 230 you are a HRT candidate in every aspect.

Heres what you need to do: Go to isitlowT.com and take the little exam.print out some of the information off the site and get another appointment.

Ask(demand) for referral to an endocrinologist.

Get a copy of the bloodwork showing the 230 level so the endo can begin treatment and not need to wait for new bloodwork.

Go to the endo and explain your disappointment with the gel.Also how the gel burns wink wink and how you cant stand the smell.You hate putting it on everyday as it sticks to your clothes and how you are scared you are transferring it to others.

Many people on this board inject at home and do just fine.The GP has the right to practice the way he/she wants and is comfortable.BUT you have the right as a patient to get the treatment you are comfortable with also.

It is a bit of work to get things all set up and running smoothly but be persistant.I went through the B.S. with the gel(testim) also. People will tell you to just self medicate etc... but do it right so you are monitored and get bloodwork etc.. to me the big deal isn't getting the test(anybody can do that),it is having a professional keep on top of your health, that is the important part.Good luck and be persistant.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner