over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT at 30?

omerta

Registered
Is 30 too young for a doctor to prescribe testosterone? I have a fairly understanding doctor and I am considering going to him, telling him I've used steroids for around 7 years and I would much rather go the safe and legal route than get them the other way. What do you think my chances of getting a prescription for test is? Thanks for the feedback.

... and they will give you 1/5th of what you would take normally.

True, you really have to be in a position that you are ready to give up the lifestyle for the most part. HRT dose is typically going to be around 100mg per week for most men, a really good doc will also monitor e2 levels and keep estrogen at the low end of the spectrum, this is where you will feel best and be most likely to stick to the program. I see alot of guys (including myself for a long time) get their HRt started but then "boost" it on their own. The problem with that is when you go back for labs again your doctor thinks your level is still high and wants to reduce your dose even lower (been there). Then you have to reluctantly admit you have been taking a little extra and go round and round about that. So in general i say if you are still taking large amounts you may as well not bother, if you are truly ready to stop and just can't feel normal anymore than your test may very well be low and by all means get it checked.

Just got my blood test results back...

...my test level is 451, which is pretty low but not out of normal range. I've been off for about 2 months after 4 months on. I'm actually thinking long term because I plan on using gear until the day I die. I've got to present this to my doc in a favorable way. I'll keep you posted. :)

just got back from my doc today and i have the problem of being too high so they asked me to stop the testim for two weeks and then a retest...
i was at 950 or so.down from 2000,lol they said they will reavaluate and then add nolvadex or arimidex as my estrogen is high right now.
so what to do?? how much can i lower it in two weeks? without feeling like crap.
i was legitimately on hrt and then added a bit on my own......

For most HRT clinics 30 years old is the starting age they will prescribe.

sorry to hijack this guys thread......

i had been fine and they were ok with the high test levels,except i started to get gyno issues and asked for meds for it,there answer was to lower the test ,retest and then add meds as needed.
i should have just added the anti estrogens myself i guess looking back at it,i had my blood tested every month for the past year and the docs only issue was recent.
so i will play it out for two weeks and get blood work done and see where im at. how ,uch can the numbers drop in two weeks just by stopping everything(which i dont think is the best idea)

the numbers will drop fairly fast, i would think they would wait 4 weeks before retesting, but the real problem is without controlling the elevated estrogen as the testosterone drops you are going to feel like crap, not a great plan in my book. I would ask to get teh estrogen under control then allow the testosterone to drop, most doctors have no idea how serious elevated estrogen levels are in relation to mental well being in males.

...my test level is 451, which is pretty low but not out of normal range. I've been off for about 2 months after 4 months on. I'm actually thinking long term because I plan on using gear until the day I die. I've got to present this to my doc in a favorable way. I'll keep you posted. :)

You may have a hard time getting HRT with that level unless your doctor is very kind. I tested at 310 when I was 30, and that's without ever having been on AAS. I was put on 300mg/week--generous doctor.

If you are at 451 at the moment, if you take something like deca or tren, it will cause those levels to go down, probably down below the limit in which case you'd easily get HRT. When they do the blood test, they don't check for other steroids.

This just pains me.

Guys, not to offend anyone, if you decide to complement your HRT with an odd cycle here and there, be smart about it.

For those thinking that going HRT route will give them legal access to AAS, they're wrong. The dosage is not high enough to give you much of anything. Then you get your UG AAS or what have you and you're back to square one. Question - why are you bothering then? Are you looking to the legal supply for your bridge?

Some of these things don't make sense. No wonders things are getting more difficult for people that really neeed it...

Is 30 too young for a doctor to prescribe testosterone? I have a fairly understanding doctor and I am considering going to him, telling him I've used steroids for around 7 years and I would much rather go the safe and legal route than get them the other way. What do you think my chances of getting a prescription for test is? Thanks for the feedback.

You dont really have to mention your past drug use just tell him your symptoms match identical to that with someone with low testosterone.

Well i got a prescription for Ando, But thats not shit, And what i had to do to get it was crash first...So to be honest it wasnt worth it...it is a Law that they have to do Blood every 3 months when ur on test, so now i skipped my doc apt because my blood would of come back off the hook cause im running 750mg test/ 600 tren/ 50 daball Ed..so i would of lost the script anyway....So you decide, LOLOL

Well i got a prescription for Ando, But thats not shit, And what i had to do to get it was crash first...So to be honest it wasnt worth it...it is a Law that they have to do Blood every 3 months when ur on test, so now i skipped my doc apt because my blood would of come back off the hook cause im running 750mg test/ 600 tren/ 50 daball Ed..so i would of lost the script anyway....So you decide, LOLOL

Where do you live? It isn't law to do that here in the U.S. We do get tested, but once we have a level and dosage established, we can be on that for years. It was probably about 4 to 5 years before I had another blood test when I first started on HRT.

This just pains me.

Guys, not to offend anyone, if you decide to complement your HRT with an odd cycle here and there, be smart about it.

For those thinking that going HRT route will give them legal access to AAS, they're wrong. The dosage is not high enough to give you much of anything. Then you get your UG AAS or what have you and you're back to square one. Question - why are you bothering then? Are you looking to the legal supply for your bridge?

Some of these things don't make sense. No wonders things are getting more difficult for people that really neeed it...

Being on HRT certainly makes it easier to explain why you have vials of testosterone in your house, lol. It isn't that it gives you a big legal supply, of course it doesn't do that, but it does eliminate the need for some components of PCT, and you can keep gains much more easily. I wouldn't advocate that everyone do that, but for those who are naturally low I would.

Where do you live? It isn't law to do that here in the U.S. We do get tested, but once we have a level and dosage established, we can be on that for years. It was probably about 4 to 5 years before I had another blood test when I first started on HRT.

Im in NY, and this doc says its a controlled substance and 3-4 months Blood needs to be monitored because of strick regulations, So IDK...i need a new Doc anyways, he fights me every month i pick up the script, Asshole !

I only have blood test every 6-10months and that's because the doc just wants to see where I'm at before my appointment, which is averaging less the 2 times a year. Its a controlled substance everywhere in US. You don't need one every 3-4 months. That's your doc just wanting to keep close tabs on you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws