over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT/Fertility with HCG & HMG

rippedcanuck

Registered
I've searched this topic quite a bit and haven't been able to find a real answer on the following question.

I am an HRT guy, have started HMG at 75iu, HCG at 1000iu both 3 times a week. While on these do I continue on with my HRT dose of test or go right off?

One would think I could stay on the test as the hcg/hmg should increase sperm count through LH & FSH, can't really see the test getting in the way but thats just a guess.

I'm no expert bro, but you may be taking too much HCG. 500iu every 3rd or so day may be much better. Try your hrt with 75iu hmg once per week and hcg 500 iu twice per week. If you are an hrt guy, then your doc should already be presribing an HCG protocol.

The Beggar

Non-prescribed HRT... From what I've read about this (and I've done quite a bit) with most of the quality information being on this board, 500iu will just not cut it. Thanks for you reply though.

the 500iu 2x/week not cutting it is in reference to people wanting to use HCG as PCT so they can come off, not people on HRT...

If you are doing HRT and want to continue long term use of HCG to maintain fertility then 500iu 2x/week is spot on. Doing 1000iu 3x/week is WAY overboard, you can burn out the LHCG receptors by overdoing it with HCG, and ounce that happens you're fucked for life

Thanks for your reply however I am not looking to just use it on HRT, that was not the question...

The question was, to increase my swimmers do I need to come off the test and use the hcg/hmg or stay on the test with that combo?

cant really answer that, nobody can. I know people on 1g+ of test and no HCG or anything who have gotten a girl pregnant, i know people who had zero sperm count on test, added HCG without dropping the test and were good to go, I also know people who have had to cut all AAS and be on aggressive HCG/Clomid therapy for months before getting their swimmers back (these people had been on for years with no HCG support).

Only a doc who can test your sperm count can tell you where you stand. You might not even need the HCG or HMG. You might be low, but add HCG without dropping the test and have your sperm count return. You might need to drop all AAS and follow a fertility protocol. You just dont know unless you have a doc who will work with you on establishing your sperm count.

Just an update on this...

Knocked up the wife while on hcg/hmg for 3 months, stayed on my trt dose of 100mg a week.

Congrats, and thanks for the update:)

Congrats man, did you stay on hcg at 1000iu 3x per week?

The last child that I conceived happened about 4 months after
a really stout long cycle. I used Pergonal and hcg . I went a bit heavier
on the hmg 150 iu eod for 3 weeks . I went light on the hcg 500 iu eod for 2 weeks and then clomid 100mg week one 50 mg weeks 2 and 3.
Worked well. I started trying to knock the wife about 10 weeks after beginning that protocol and she was quickly pregnant. Good luck.
Thanks ,T

congrats bro this is a topic i hold close to my heart since I've been trying the same thing myself been trying for a couple months now it's hard since I'm an oilfield worker gone every 3 weeks

Last edited:
Very good to hear. Lots of guys are in the same boat as you and have this same question.

Congrats on the baby.

Just an update on this...

Knocked up the wife while on hcg/hmg for 3 months, stayed on my trt dose of 100mg a week.

thats awesome..Congratulations...for how long youve been on TRT??..and did u followed the protocol you described above??

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws