over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT guys ONLY

juicyjay

Registered
for those of you who are on monitored HRT, are you able to use things like tren, dbol, eq, etc, without them altering your bloodwork in a way that will make the doctor think you're using them?

for those of you who are on monitored HRT, are you able to use things like tren, dbol, eq, etc, without them altering your bloodwork in a way that will make the doctor think you're using them?

Correct. Keep your test going at your standard HRT dose, and run any cycle on top of it. No change in labs, but your IGF-1 will probably go up.

Correct. Keep your test going at your standard HRT dose, and run any cycle on top of it. No change in labs, but your IGF-1 will probably go up.

ok, that's what i was assuming, but wanted to be sure first. this is the first time my doc has wanted me to get bloodwork done again since the first time i came in, so now i'm freaking out lol. what a great doc, yea i know, lol.

Just to be sure avoid any other AAS before your TRT testing. Check the detection times of the drugs and stop at the appropriate time to clear it out.

Outside of IGF-1 ~ SHBG can tell story's about you.
If Your doctor suspects you of using other than prescribed HRT and your not either~

Obese,Diabetic, reactive hypoglycemic, hyper/hypothyroid or pregnant ~ and he/she has previous ranges of your SHBG.

Testosterone ~ lowers SHBG ~ some out of range
Estrogen/Estrodiol ~raises SHBG ~ some out of range

SHBG doesn't lie.

So your doctor may suspect something if SHBG is pulled and out of range and notices IGF-1 is elevated.

A high fiber diet and age can affect SHBG~ I don't think he'll buy into either if you've gained twenty pounds of LBM since your last appointment.

Last edited:
If Your doctor suspects you of using other than prescribed HRT and your not either~

Obese,Diabetic, reactive hypoglycemic, hyper/hypothyroid or pregnant ~ and he/she has previous ranges of your SHBG.

SHBG doesn't lie.

So your doctor may suspect something if SHBG is pulled and out of range and notices IGF-1 is elevated.

A high fiber diet and age can affect SHBG~ I don't think he'll buy into either if you've gained twenty pounds of LBM since your last appointment.

hahaha! ok, so how the heck do you guys who are on HRT, cycle? if i ran say the same 125/wk HRT test dose, but added tren at 400mg/wk, t3, clen, and maybe some drol and did a show, would the doc say anything or see that something is wrong? this isn't for me btw, it's for a friend of mine. i am on HRT, but my doc is online and i only had to get bloodwork done once ;) so i get to do whatever i want lol.

i used to just drop or lower everything...and bring a bottle of Mdrol to blame anything on.

Of course not, all AAS will show show up on bloodwork as androgens, they will raise either your testosterone or your DHT readings. If it activates the receptor, it will probably show up on bloodwork as that hormone. It's not like they are using a gas chromatograph and mass spectrometer on your blood...

For the most part, Not every doctor will pull IGF-1 and SHBG on every draw, unless there is some concern of other health related issues.

From my personal experiences with several doctors I've seen over the years` This has been my observation~ a PCP might pull SHBG once a year ~ this is pre TRT.

Endocrinologist ~ have a tendency to randomly pull this to see how the rest of the Endocrine system is functioning.

Anti Aging clinics (Not the ones that could care less about your health) Will almost certainly pull this on every blood draw.

So depending on your friends Doctor it's hard to say? Just keep in mind about SHBG.

Now for my opinion on how to deceive a doctor, well I don't think you should ~ to many possible consequences can come from this from him dropping patient to contacting your (his)insurance company to let them know about your (his) use.
And may be hard if ever for them to recognize needed HRT
Yes it's done all over the country ~ maybe age has become of me ~ a little more conscious of loosing a Good thing.

Others have stated drop a few weeks out or say OTC, this approach I'm sure could work.

Just keep in mind SHBG can stay at a set point for an undetermined amount of time until one finds a way to manipulate to lower or raise ~ lowering is easier than raising, depending on the circumstances.

he said it his his PCP who prescribed it to him. he used to do 1g/wk but said he got sick of dealing with sketchy people and UGL, so he went to his doc and she gave him 200mg/wk. i was actually surprised by this, because most docs do 200-250/bi-weekly. i told him he's lucky to have that doc haha. anyway, i'm thinking the whole superdrol excuse might be the best option for him. i told him "you seen my pics from my last show, i didn't get there using 200/wk of test alone. and i seen your pics from your last show, and you can do MUCH better than that with the proper tools." so now he's contemplating using more things again, his next show is in march. i'm just trying to show him his true potential, but i also don't want to be responsible for him having issues with his doctor lol.

almost anything can be blamed on superdrol, if he cuts out a week or two. from 20lb increase to bad liver values.

SHBG doesn't lie.

+1

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner