over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT/TRT friendly doctor or clinics?

Beat2Death

Registered
Moving near Memphis TN...
Looking for referrals...

I do have insurance

Beat2Death

Most insurance do not cover TRT, most "TRT" clinics are just fronts to make massive profits. Do your homework, study your options. Seek knowledfe first, if not you will spend a lot of your hard earned money foolishly~

Most insurance do not cover TRT, most "TRT" clinics are just fronts to make massive profits. Do your homework, study your options. Seek knowledfe first, if not you will spend a lot of your hard earned money foolishly~

LOL! I think most of us would disagree. This is 2016...pretty easy to find a doc.

OP...when you get going good at your new gym, just ask around. I got my script from a urologist originally, but after talking to buddies at the gym found one a lot more lifter friendly. $10 for 10 weeks @ 200mg/wk...

Most doctors, won't put a patient on TRT. They won't allow their patients to self inject but will have the patient come in for a visit every 2 weeks for an injection. You're telling me that "ALL" of these "TRT" clinics accept health insurance??? Hmmm, that's why they want you to pay first :eek::naughty: then have you foot the bill to the insurance carrier thent the insurance carrier denies your claim.

Insurance carriers don't cover TRT Clinics FACT!!! Please provide the evidence to support that TRT clinics are 100% covered by health insurance. If that was the case we would have clinics all over the United States. Most of these so called TRT clinics are located in Florida, hmmm wonder why???? :lightbulb:

Most doctors, won't put a patient on TRT. They won't allow their patients to self inject but will have the patient come in for a visit every 2 weeks for an injection.

Yeah, my local doc would prescribe Androgel ... that's it and that's all. The guy never checked E2 (Estradiol). There probably are a few docs that will prescribe test-cyp and allow self injections and maybe even HCG and an AI, but what are the chances they will be on your plan ... not very high. If you are on Obamacare, your plan, your network and your coverage can and will change every year. How will you keep your "insurance covered" TRT constant year after year ... you won't (unless you consider Androgel a reasonable TRT plan). So much for "insurance covered" TRT.

If you need TRT, you probably need to consider a TRT clinic and just paying for it.

Insurance carriers don't cover TRT Clinics FACT!!!
Yeah, I'm not sure what insurance covers TRT clinics - I'm not aware of any. I suppose there could be a plan that does cover, but none of mine never did.

most "TRT" clinics are just fronts to make massive profits.

Not sure what to say about this. I have not surveyed many TRT clinics to review their billing practices. They have to have a doctor on staff to review your medical records and write the prescription. They have to make enough money to stay in business. My monthly cost is just under $200 since I get test-cyp and HCG prescribed. They allow me to self inject of course. If I skip HCG, I can save around $50 per month. Your mileage may vary. I just have to keep my yearly physical paperwork up to date. I tend to take care of my blood work so those costs are not included (I can also order blood work through the clinic - their costs are reasonable so I sometimes order through them).

If you can afford it, a TRT clinic is the way to go. Nobody said they are cheap, but you get what you pay for.

Last edited:
Most doctors, won't put a patient on TRT. They won't allow their patients to self inject but will have the patient come in for a visit every 2 weeks for an injection. You're telling me that "ALL" of these "TRT" clinics accept health insurance??? Hmmm, that's why they want you to pay first :eek::naughty: then have you foot the bill to the insurance carrier thent the insurance carrier denies your claim.

Insurance carriers don't cover TRT Clinics FACT!!! Please provide the evidence to support that TRT clinics are 100% covered by health insurance. If that was the case we would have clinics all over the United States. Most of these so called TRT clinics are located in Florida, hmmm wonder why???? :lightbulb:

I'm not sure how, but it seems you missed what I said. I went to a UROLOGIST and got on TRT. Where did I say anything about a clinic? You went off on a tangent for no reason there dude. Now I use a doc at an urgent care (doc in a box is what we call them).

I'm not sure how, but it seems you missed what I said. I went to a UROLOGIST and got on TRT. Where did I say anything about a clinic? You went off on a tangent for no reason there dude. Now I use a doc at an urgent care (doc in a box is what we call them).

that's what I did, the first urologist I went to started me on trt, I think most or a lot of insurance covers trt ( no most will not cover a clinic ) but some want to see 2 test showing tt under 300 I think, I was at 360 tt and 50 ft when started, if you live close to a metro area, and with a little time on the pc, I would think it would be fairly easy to find a doc, a more rural area not so easy.

that's what I did, the first urologist I went to started me on trt, I think most or a lot of insurance covers trt ( no most will not cover a clinic ) but some want to see 2 test showing tt under 300 I think, I was at 360 tt and 50 ft when started, if you live close to a metro area, and with a little time on the pc, I would think it would be fairly easy to find a doc, a more rural area not so easy.

From what my doc told me, some insurance makes you jump through the hoops of using cream first, and then you can go to shots/pellets after. Mine was good with shots first.

Again...OP, just ask around at your gym with the old jacked guys. Urologists are also the safe bet from my experience and others I've talked to/read online.

Other dudes...It's the 21st century. Go see a real doc for TRT and no need for a clinic. $10 for 10 weeks via BC/BS.

IDK where you live but there are low T centers all over the place in Tx. 5-10 years ago yeah your right.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws