over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hrt using tren instead of test

I would go with 100mg test and 100mg tren weekly like others stated. You need a little test and estrogen for normal bodily functions, it's essential for health. I would shoot 50mg test e/c and 50mg tren e twice a week.

I just can't understand for the life of me why anyone would want to do just tren instead of both tren and test. What line of reasoning goes into the idea of dropping test entirely in favor of tren? It doesn't make any sense.

I tried doing 30mg tren ace a day with 500mg wk test e,400mgs mast p,and 4ius hgh day after a week in I dropped the tren...Yren makes me crave high carbs even on a lower dose,I was cutting so couldn't deal with the cravings...Love tren for mass or even clean bulking, just cannot eat right while cutting on it...

Definitely want at least a whisker bit of test...just a tad

Higher tren gives me carb cravings like crazy and flattens me out...

But low dose does me right FWIW

Call it TRT, HRT, a carrot, Hank, whatever makes you happy

I called a banana an apple at lunch but it treated me as expected.

Stop getting hung up on a silly noun

I just don't feel Tren is good for long term HRT. Its kills your cardio and if I'm doing HRT long term I'm going to want to improve my cardio. I mean Tren is strong. Seriously for HRT I don't see needing more than 50mg a week with a little Test. So if someone was really adamant wanting to use it I would think 25mg x 2 week would be more than enough of each.

I would go with 100mg test and 100mg tren weekly like others stated. You need a little test and estrogen for normal bodily functions, it's essential for health. I would shoot 50mg test e/c and 50mg tren e twice a week.

50mg test/50mg tren

25mg of each 2 x week for HRT with 2iu GH day and nothing more. Cost you only $150 month with the GH to look awesome and stay fairly healthy with a clean diet and some cardio for a long time. Cant see ever needing to do anything else if not competing as bodybuilder.

Last edited:
The "R" in HRT stands for "replacement."

Your body doesn't make Tren, therefore you cannot replace it.
HRT has never been, in the medical industry, about replacing the exact hormone, but using compounds that are the exact hormone OR mimic it. Premarin is the most used estrogen replacement for women, yet contains equilins which are not present in any appreciable amounts in humans.

Not claiming that trenbolone HRT is a good idea, just that this line of reasoning is flawed.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
50mg test/50mg tren

25mg of each 2 x week for HRT with 2iu GH day and nothing more. Cost you only $150 month with the GH to look awesome and stay fairly healthy with a clean diet and some cardio for a long time. Cant see ever needing to do anything else if not competing as bodybuilder.

Even GH messes up my cardio, as does test above a certain dose. Anything that raises my resting heart rate hurts my cardio.

HRT has never been, in the medical industry, about replacing the exact hormone, but using compounds that are the exact hormone OR mimic it. Premarin is the most used estrogen replacement for women, yet contains equilins which are not present in any appreciable amounts in humans.

Not claiming that trenbolone HRT is a good idea, just that this line of reasoning is flawed.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

The primary estorgen in premarin is estrone, which is found in the human body. Once in the body, it's able to be converted to other estrogens as needed. This is a major difference in estrogen therapy that is not seen in androgen therapy.

Hopefully Dante chimes in...I believe he was experimenting with 9mg of Tren daily...yes, 9mg.

AT 2iu ED?

No lowest I've used was roughly 3iu (hard to tell with black tops). Maybe that wouldn't happen on less, but my natural IGF is already 303 so I don't know if a low dose like that is even worth it for me.

It was 7mg every other day.

I think that study did something like 3mg/d. At lower concentrations, Trenbolone exhibited more of a selective profile.

Regardless, the only 19-nor that would be acceptable be for HRT would be Trestolone (especially as a standalone). It's even on the U.N. agenda for Male contraception. 1mg a day is sufficient for contraception. So yah any 19-nor wouldn't just be HRT. It would be more like contraception too.

on very low level of tren , started with 100test 100 tren for a year (Dr G,) . than I am on a couple of years on 170 test 30 tren . feels grate . and yes that 30 mg of tren makes a difference for me.

I ran tren only 500mg a week for three months. recomped really well. dick worked fine. bodyweight never changed. lost a ton of fat

For many years Tren @150-200mg/w was considered a cycle.

I know that there are many physique models out there taking Tren @700mg/w, and we hope that you are getting laid.

But in all seriousness OP, any serious inquiries into Tren for HRT are no more than a few milligrams a day.

I remember in the mid 2000 when Raws got popular, 100 mg a day of tren was like the norm that people were recommending on boards. People even acted like it was nonbig deal to take 150-200 a day. I think this was steroidology board. They had newbies that were taking 100 eod and then upping it right away. I was of those idiots. Forgot how high I went.

Now when I take even a very low dose it makes me extremely tired after a few weeks due to it screwing with my cortisol receptors or something I'm told.

Anyway sorry to hijack just had to tell the story of it it being totally normal for newbs to take crazy dosages.

Last edited:
I remember in the mid 2000 when Raws got popular, 100 mg a day of tren was like the norm that people were recommending on boards. People even acted like it was nonbig deal to take 150-200 a day. I think this was steroidology board. They had newbies that were taking 100 eod and then upping it right away. I was of those idiots. Forgot how high I went.

Now when I take even a very low dose it makes me extremely tired after a few weeks due to it screwing with my cortisol receptors or something I'm told.

Anyway sorry to hijack just had to tell the story of it it being totally normal for newbs to take crazy dosages.

Newbs, I'd hate to be one of the few people who isn't on Tren these days. Worst thing is that peops act like junkies doing street drugs just getting their fix. They have "good Tren" and "bad Tren" depending on what it's cut with. No Bother, just take a little more, couple more hits.

But accuracy and precision. It's hard to get these days. There was a reason the producers of Parabolan meticulously produced a product that was 76mg/ml. People would start by taking two of those a week for 152mg/total or 100mg pure Trenbolone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131