over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT, VERY dissapointed

metroboy

Registered
just came back from dr, i was told im borderline, test is 279, free is 29...he wants me to get another blood test in 6weeks to see what happens with the levels...on a side note, does that breathing metabolism test, really tell the truth? or is it a bunch of hokus pokus bs? i find it hard to believe that my metabolism burns btwn 2700-2800 at rest, when i used t3 for a long time, but have been off for about 4 months, figured my thyroid should be shot by now

Yeah my doctor told me my 218 rating was "normal"....at the age of 22. Thanks doc!

Time for a second opinion if insurance covers it, go directly to the endocrinologist. Make sure you brink the original paperwork, and BE patient. It may take a month or 2 to get a appointment with them.

I think the negative stigma attributed to anabolics has put some pressure on docs to be extra careful when prescribing. In a perfect world they would all prescribe to patients that meet the clinical criteria of having low T.

hate to say it but that doctor is an idiot. The normal range for testosterone is as normal of having Alzheimers at 80. Yes, people get it, but doesnt mean it is normal. The range is so out dated and docs are not educated enough to understand. The way these lab companies came up with that range is test adult males from 18-75 and come up with a bell curve. And anyone within that range is considered "normal." Well no shit the 75yo guy is going to have a test of 200 but it doesn't make it NORMAL. Most men under 500 will have significant symptoms associated with low T. Find another doc.

Most Doctors in the us are only concerned about making profits, liability and prescribing drugs that dont help for profit. I had some major health issues no doctors wanted to help me with. I took matters into my own hands and im much healthier now. these ppl have really lost my trust.

Yes its covered by insurance, although finding a dr is rather difficult

Mine total was 300 but bioavailable was out of range (low) and my doc didn't think twice. Blue Cross/Blue Shield covers test + my AI. I pay $5 for 10ml of test cyp and $3 for arimidex at CVS. There should be not issue getting it covered after a second test confirms it.

just came back from dr, i was told im borderline, test is 279, free is 29...he wants me to get another blood test in 6weeks to see what happens with the levels...on a side note, does that breathing metabolism test, really tell the truth? or is it a bunch of hokus pokus bs? i find it hard to believe that my metabolism burns btwn 2700-2800 at rest, when i used t3 for a long time, but have been off for about 4 months, figured my thyroid should be shot by now

Try another doctor. Remember they work for you.

Waiting and retesting is standard procedure, even with those numbers, it would be irresponsible of him not to.

Most Doctors in the us are only concerned about making profits, liability and prescribing drugs that dont help for profit. I had some major health issues no doctors wanted to help me with. I took matters into my own hands and im much healthier now. these ppl have really lost my trust.
I've come to the same realization:banghead:

im so tempted to self medicate...boy do i really miss those massive hardons...no really 5-6times a day, was annoying, but its def true what they say, you dont appreciate what you have, untill you lose it :(

Waiting and retesting is standard procedure, even with those numbers, it would be irresponsible of him not to.

especially at your age, they are probably not going to start you on a HRT for life. further testing is indicated whether we like it on not.

There is a lot of bad doctors out there as there are in any profession. Find one that really cares and has some sport medicine background. My doc is an ex bb. I got lucky. He is not irresponsible and doesn't mind yelling at me if I do something stupid but also makes sure he does what he can to solve any issues.

find a dr that treats the syptoms and not the test numbers. If you have the symptoms of low test and you are boarderline low there should be no issue. Find another DR. I have discovered some prescribe it no problem while others are just afraid to.

25, level is 313

also have BC/BS insurance...wish my doc was on board

Last edited:
Man that is low for some of you young guys. Pct is a gamble though, some guys respond quickly some take longer to get back to normal(at least 500ish). But the truth of the matter is once you get in your 30s and beyond PCT becomes less and less effective, there are some exceptions to that but rare. If your going to play in this game you just have to realize there are some down sides. I am stuck on HRT for life. I knew it years ago. I have played around with it infinite amount of times trying to raise guys test that have been on gear for years,some just lost it because of age ,trauma, stress, you name it and Ive never been able to get a meaningful level that would stick. Some guys would respond for a short amount of time and then plummet when PCT stopped(this confirmed with blood work). I've worked with guys that were in there fifties and had decent test levels,4 to 500, and they still felt bad. Put them closre to 800 or 900 and they feel like a spring chicken again . The element a lot of people leave out is when you get older your body just doesn't respond as well to hormones,in reality you need more when your older not less. It is a shitty cycle but one that is inevitable whether you have juiceded or not.

not sure where your goin with this, but id love to do hrt, theres no prob for me considering it being a lifelong thing...and ive done one cycle in my life, and that has nothing to do with my low range, my low range has been that way since i was around 27 so pct doesnt have a place here

Man that is low for some of you young guys. Pct is a gamble though, some guys respond quickly some take longer to get back to normal(at least 500ish). But the truth of the matter is once you get in your 30s and beyond PCT becomes less and less effective, there are some exceptions to that but rare. If your going to play in this game you just have to realize there are some down sides. I am stuck on HRT for life. I knew it years ago. I have played around with it infinite amount of times trying to raise guys test that have been on gear for years,some just lost it because of age ,trauma, stress, you name it and Ive never been able to get a meaningful level that would stick. Some guys would respond for a short amount of time and then plummet when PCT stopped(this confirmed with blood work). I've worked with guys that were in there fifties and had decent test levels,4 to 500, and they still felt bad. Put them closre to 800 or 900 and they feel like a spring chicken again . The element a lot of people leave out is when you get older your body just doesn't respond as well to hormones,in reality you need more when your older not less. It is a shitty cycle but one that is inevitable whether you have juiceded or not.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws