over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT worth it? Problems so far...

mrcat

Registered
So I'm on HRT, but beginning to wonder if it is worth it. The doc knows I take a "little" extra at times, so is flexible testing wise, but the pharmacy is a real pain. First they was giving me a bottle a month. Then they notice it should be lasting 2 months. Now since I'm paying cash, my first though was what the f*** to you a******* care. I made up some BS story about I thought I was suppose to threw it out at the end of the month. I really don't think they believed it but oh well. They never seem to have the stuff on hand and ready when I need it, resulting in a bunch of extra trips. The stuff is WAY overpriced. At this point I've considered just buying gray market. The problem is, if I need to test for the doc, they actual amounts in the gray market are always a bit of a guess. No big deal if your taking 500 or more a week, but more critical at only 100.

Just curious on others thoughts. I PISSED at the pharm at this point. Just give me the fing bottle and leave me alone, but NO... I'm scared to change pharmacies as I'm thinking they will just warn the next one...

So I'm on HRT, but beginning to wonder if it is worth it. The doc knows I take a "little" extra at times, so is flexible testing wise, but the pharmacy is a real pain. First they was giving me a bottle a month. Then they notice it should be lasting 2 months. Now since I'm paying cash, my first though was what the f*** to you a******* care. I made up some BS story about I thought I was suppose to threw it out at the end of the month. I really don't think they believed it but oh well. They never seem to have the stuff on hand and ready when I need it, resulting in a bunch of extra trips. The stuff is WAY overpriced. At this point I've considered just buying gray market. The problem is, if I need to test for the doc, they actual amounts in the gray market are always a bit of a guess. No big deal if your taking 500 or more a week, but more critical at only 100.

Just curious on others thoughts. I PISSED at the pharm at this point. Just give me the fing bottle and leave me alone, but NO... I'm scared to change pharmacies as I'm thinking they will just warn the next one...

HRT is meant to be only 100-200 mg per week. Im not sure why you would be upset with the pharmacy for dispensing what your script says you should be taking. It sounds to me like youd rather be on a cycle and have a script for it. I dont understand why youd buy UG AAS when you have a script for human grade.

If you want to cruise higher than HRT levels, you can just use UG or HG for the extra. Its fine. No one will write an Rx for you to be on cycle.

LOL @ this thread. You think a different pharmacy is going to give you script for a cycle?

i was going to say the same thing. the script is for a a certain amount a month. they aren't just going to give you a couple extra bottles of test because you say you threw it out at the end of the month..even if you offer to pay for it.

do you have other options? there must be more than one pharmacy in town... if you are displeased with their service, just take your business elsewhere

Ok, so here is my story. My DR has me at 200 e2w and at first I was buying from his office. He was getting it from a compounding pharm. I wanted a legit script bottle because I was going on vacation. I got it filled, was 10ml. Second time I went to get it filled, the pharm gave me 2 one ml bottles because that is all I needed each month. You could always try mail order as they will do 3 months at a time, but if your insurance is paying, they are only going to dispense to you what you need each month. I do just what you say, use my HG for my prescibed dose, and add a little extra when i want to bump it up. Also, how often are you tested? I am every 6 mo. but only if I don't feel right, if things are going well he doesn't even bother testing T levels.

Ok, so here is my story. My DR has me at 200 e2w and at first I was buying from his office. He was getting it from a compounding pharm. I wanted a legit script bottle because I was going on vacation. I got it filled, was 10ml. Second time I went to get it filled, the pharm gave me 2 one ml bottles because that is all I needed each month. You could always try mail order as they will do 3 months at a time, but if your insurance is paying, they are only going to dispense to you what you need each month. I do just what you say, use my HG for my prescibed dose, and add a little extra when i want to bump it up. Also, how often are you tested? I am every 6 mo. but only if I don't feel right, if things are going well he doesn't even bother testing T levels.
I go to walgreens and sometimes they try to give me the 1ml ampules but i just refuse them and tell them i want the 10ml watson cyp that i usually get.If you want to take extra just add u.g. gear to hrt dose.The feds have really been clamping down on pharmacys on how long a script is supposed to last.Meaning if your bottle is to last you 2.5 months they will not refill it any sooner than that even if you have 2 more refills left.

when you're shut down, yes, hrt is worth it

Continue to change pharmacy's until you get one that is willing to dispense your Dr.'s prescription. Dr.'s prescribe-pharmacy's dispense.

Let me set the OP straight since he's a little confused:

1. The pharmacy is just following what the doctor's office tells them. When you go to refill early, they pharmacy calls the doctor's nurse, and he/she either refills your script or does not. Even if your doctor is "on board" his office personnel probably are not. Even though he signs your refill script, it is his office that actually writes it out and presents it to him (many doctors just have their nurse or PA sign it for them).

2. Why don't you just use the compounding pharmacy your doctor uses? Compounding pharmacies are often "on board" with whatever the doctor that uses them wants to do. I'm guessing you just want the brand name? There is no difference, other than the compounding pharmacy's test will be cheaper.

3. There is no reason to think the dosing will be "off" if you use a good UG.

4. Walgreens will not give you a "three month supply" on your test because they don't do that option for a controlled substance (not a reply to the OP, someone else stated this).

5. As others have stated, cruise at your TRT dose, on your TRT meds. If you want to blast, add something else in. You are just going to end up having your doctor divorce you.

Let me set the OP straight since he's a little confused:

1. The pharmacy is just following what the doctor's office tells them. When you go to refill early, they pharmacy calls the doctor's nurse, and he/she either refills your script or does not. Even if your doctor is "on board" his office personnel probably are not. Even though he signs your refill script, it is his office that actually writes it out and presents it to him (many doctors just have their nurse or PA sign it for them).

2. Why don't you just use the compounding pharmacy your doctor uses? Compounding pharmacies are often "on board" with whatever the doctor that uses them wants to do. I'm guessing you just want the brand name? There is no difference, other than the compounding pharmacy's test will be cheaper.

3. There is no reason to think the dosing will be "off" if you use a good UG.

4. Walgreens will not give you a "three month supply" on your test because they don't do that option for a controlled substance (not a reply to the OP, someone else stated this).

5. As others have stated, cruise at your TRT dose, on your TRT meds. If you want to blast, add something else in. You are just going to end up having your doctor divorce you.

:yeahthat:

My pharmacy gave me 1ml bottles(5) last time and they cost as much as a 10ml bottle. I just called me Dr and told her I prefer the 10ml bottle due to the cost, so the next time she sent my script in she requested the 10ml bottle and thats what I got. I've been on for 3 yrs now and YES its worth it. Just FYI- I'm on 200mg/wk of Cyp and love it. I just cycle on and off at will and never need PCT cause I'm never really off

If you need it I think TRT is worth every penny. I understand your frustration on price but everything we do these days costs more money than the past.

Just use a mail order pharmacy if your insurance has one it contracts with. I use MEDCO and get my one 10ml vial for just $10. That one vial lasts me 10 weeks, and its just $10! The quality is far far superior to ANYTHING you can buy on the black market and I know because I used to abuse test and take over 1 gram a week before my heart attack. I would say that 100 mg of what I get makes me feel like 200 mg of the average black market. There is much less irritation and you dont have to worry about getting abcesses. If your doc is willing to prescribe it and you have insurance you would be foolish not to get it. Mail order is fast, easy, and it comes right to your mail box. I have never had an issue of getting it from MEDCO either. $10 for 2 and a half months worth of test is pretty damn good IMO.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws