over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT

rock75

Kilo Klub Member
So I went to my doc a cpl days ago and explained to him my desire to have sex and half the time my ability to have sex has been fucked lately. Long story short he gave me blood orders for a full panel and free/total test. Obviously I want to take full advantage of this opportunity and hopefully come out of this with a script. Without really having anything to drop my levels what are my options to do so prior to my bloods being done, but i don't want to throw thing way off either so he sees something and tries to go a different route than the one I'm trying.

I would say just show up and do the bloodwork and see what happens , if your low go on hrt if not that's great too ..sticking yourself for life can get old too and theres no going back then . it took over a year to get a good doc and the right dose and let me do my own shots . now its great 200mg test c split up in 2 shots weekly .. good luck

So I went to my doc a cpl days ago and explained to him my desire to have sex and half the time my ability to have sex has been fucked lately. Long story short he gave me blood orders for a full panel and free/total test. Obviously I want to take full advantage of this opportunity and hopefully come out of this with a script. Without really having anything to drop my levels what are my options to do so prior to my bloods being done, but i don't want to throw thing way off either so he sees something and tries to go a different route than the one I'm trying.

Are you on cycle now or off cycle?

I would say just show up and do the bloodwork and see what happens , if your low go on hrt if not that's great too ..sticking yourself for life can get old too and theres no going back then . it took over a year to get a good doc and the right dose and let me do my own shots . now its great 200mg test c split up in 2 shots weekly .. good luck

Great advice, number are just numbers.

My natural test was 520 and I felt run down, slept like crap and was still tired when well rested.

You just have to find the right doc or health clinic.

Good advice from everyone but to answer the question ,get blood work done as late in day as possible. T levels are at the lowest then. Have sex or squeeze one off that day. Propecia and statins also lower it. Some say strict dieting with very little fats, saturated fats in particular . If you we're the one that told me I should not give advice on this board, take it with a grain of salt

Yeah I understand pinning can be a pain but something I'm willing to do so I'm legal ya know.

Off, haven't for awhile

My doc now is the one who suggested I get my T levels checked to begin with so I think I'm on the right path.

Don't think it was me bud. But been on statins for high cholesterol so maybe that is a contributing factor to my situation.

you may want to look into taking CoQ10 if you are not already. a couple quick blurbs are listed below. some countries are required to tell ou what stains do to your CoQ10 levels. but not in this country.

Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is an essential component of healthy mitochondrial function. It is incorporated into cells' mitochondria throughout the body where it facilitates and regulates the oxidation of fats and sugars into energy. Aging humans have been found to have over 50% less CoQ10 on average compared to that of young adults. This finding makes CoQ10 one of the most important nutrients for people over 30 to supplement with. About 95% of cellular energy is produced in the mitochondria. The mitochondria are the cells "energy powerhouses" and many maladies have been referred to as "mitochondrial disorders." A growing body of scientific research links a deficiency of CoQ10 to age-related mitochondrial disorders.

By inhibiting HMG-CoA reductase (an enzyme not only required for the production of cholesterol, but other metabolites as well), statins may also reduce levels of the critically important antioxidant molecule CoQ10.

Get as little sleep as you can the night before. Drinking will also temporarily lower your levels.

IMO just show up and see what happens. You do not have anything to gain by coming in low if it is not needed. TRT is only to get you back within normal range and if you are already there there isn't much point.

@Jim, I'll let you ponder why a script and 200-250 a wk of HG test wld be beneficial...

Great advice, number are just numbers.

My natural test was 520 and I felt run down, slept like crap and was still tired when well rested.

You just have to find the right doc or health clinic.

That is actually a good natural number. No legit Doctor will ever give a guy HRT on that number.

That is actually a good natural number. No legit Doctor will ever give a guy HRT on that number.

Good for who?

I was losing muscle tone, slept for hours and still felt tired and little sex drive.

I'm on pellets now and my test is in the 800 and I feel great.

A side note my test was 310 2 years ago and my doc said that was in the normal range.

@Hazuya- How did you convince ur doc to give u a script if you were in "normal" range??

My reg doc offered me one shot a month of test cyp in his office. This was me at 300's free test.

I tried to educate him but he has a degree and I don't, lol

Frankly, I've suffered for 3 years and then found out about health clinics and here I am today.

People speak about normal range but find me one guy who is happy on a trt program in the 300-500 range.

So the short of it, is look for a doc that will meet your needs. They are out there.

Good for who?

I was losing muscle tone, slept for hours and still felt tired and little sex drive.

I'm on pellets now and my test is in the 800 and I feel great.

A side note my test was 310 2 years ago and my doc said that was in the normal range.

Well, your Doctor was right, it ranges from 250 to 850 for normal ranges, ;)

Well, your Doctor was right, it ranges from 250 to 850 for normal ranges, ;)

I'm trying to understand your point here.

Are you saying I'm wrong to have a script for medicine I need?

Is it better if I order dvd's from the banners up top?

You find me one TRT patient that wants their level at 350 and I'll shut up.

Sorry to derail the useful aspect of this thread.

I'm trying to understand your point here.

Are you saying I'm wrong to have a script for medicine I need?

Is it better if I order dvd's from the banners up top?

You find me one TRT patient that wants their level at 350 and I'll shut up.

Sorry to derail the useful aspect of this thread.

You stated your levels were 520 naturally and that is not bad at all. That is normal as stated. I be stoked if my levels were that normally. That is my point. :cool:

Your problems are not low test levels at all. By the way, changing the way you eat for health will improve a lot of the symptoms you have. ;)

520 is not a bad natty number. I would not have gone on trt at 520.

The "normal range" is a bit misleading. It includes adult males over the entire age spectrum, young, old, sick and healthy. My natty levels were just over 300 and they were in the "normal range".

OP, if you want to know if you need HRT, pay $50 and run bloods yourself.

If you want to con your doc, the best way is to take something and go in crashed. If that is not an option, getting shitfaced and sleep deprived will help.

I do see the benefit of having a prescription even if you don't need it, just in case you wanted to travel or something, but I wouldn't recommend going on TRT just for fun.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131