over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hu Pharma Log

Good stuff brother. Glad you’re liking the products!

Wait til you add in the tbol. Tbol for me = no water but lots of fullness and strength!

Day 6 (Wednesday) Update

Training - Today was a legs and cardio day. I decided to do something different and did cardio 1st. I rode the upright bike for 20 minutes in interval style and then moved over to the weights. Since I did cardio first today, I decided to do everything in reverse so here's how it went:

1) Reverse hypers supersetted with weighted ab bench abs - 3 sets x 12 reps each.
2) Leg extensions superetted with prone leg curls. Used bands attached to the band pegs on these to add xtra resistance along with the weights. 4 sets each. 12 reps on the leg extensions and 6 reps on the hammy curls.
3) High-bar, close stance squats - worked my way up to 2 work sets x 12 reps. On these I used the Manta Ray to assist in the high-bar positioning and I also used the Prime Squat Wedge in 10 degrees to assist in a more upright torso position. Absolutely love these 2 things for variety on squats!

Overall, I really liked this workout. Interesting and different sequence and my legs and hips were nice and warmed up from doing cardio first.

Diet - Diet was really good overall. Vertical style all meals. Dinner was some homemade chili with xtra ground beef added in. Close to vertical style...lol.

Injection - same protocol as always although I did use the vastus medialis on my right leg today. If you read my last post, I've been experimenting putting the VM into my rotation of injection sites with mixed results. Well today, the VM injection went perfectly smooth and as I sit here typing this almost 14 hours post injection, I have zero pip and I don't feel any coming on either! Very consistent with what I've been experiencing with my other injection sites with this Hu Pharma test e and deca! Still excited to add in the turinabol....coming soon!

Squat Pics.jpg

In case anyone is wondering what the Manta Ray and the Prime Squat Wedge are!

Day 7 (Thursday) Update

Training - so today was a scheduled day off but I was feeling really good and energetic this morning (must be the Hu Pharma goodies I'm taking) so I decided to get in some xtra arm volume. That's the beauty of a great home gym setup!

I did supersets of bi's and tri's...one exercise each. Standing dumbbell curls for bi's and straight bar pushdowns for tri's. 3 sets each. Reps of 25, 20, and 15 adding weight each set. After that I threw in 4 sets of calf raises on my leg press and finished with 3 sets of reverse curls with an EZ bar. Damn good workout and I had a great pump in my arms!

Diet - staying with the vertical-style eating plan. So far so good, Still a mixture of the pre-made meals and one's I cook myself.

Injection - Left upper quad this morning and no pip. One week in and feeling really good. Strength is good, pumps are really good, energy levels throughout the day are solid, libido is really strong! If libido were any higher I'm not sure I'd like it. No joke!!

Arm Pic.jpg

Not sure why my damn pics always post sideways!!! If someone knows the remedy for this please share! Thanks!!

Training - so today was a scheduled day off but I was feeling really good and energetic this morning (must be the Hu Pharma goodies I'm taking) so I decided to get in some xtra arm volume. That's the beauty of a great home gym setup!

I did supersets of bi's and tri's...one exercise each. Standing dumbbell curls for bi's and straight bar pushdowns for tri's. 3 sets each. Reps of 25, 20, and 15 adding weight each set. After that I threw in 4 sets of calf raises on my leg press and finished with 3 sets of reverse curls with an EZ bar. Damn good workout and I had a great pump in my arms!

Diet - staying with the vertical-style eating plan. So far so good, Still a mixture of the pre-made meals and one's I cook myself.

Injection - Left upper quad this morning and no pip. One week in and feeling really good. Strength is good, pumps are really good, energy levels throughout the day are solid, libido is really strong! If libido were any higher I'm not sure I'd like it. No joke!!

View attachment 104009

Looking good brother

Day 8 (Friday 2/22) Update

Training - Today was a push day of chest, shoulders, tri's. I decided to go a little heavier, keep the reps fairly high (for me anyway) and cut my work sets down for each movement except tri's.

1) Slight incline DB press - worked up and then 2 heavy sets of 10 reps
2) Incline barbell press - worked up to 2 heavy sets of 10 reps with a weight that was a PR for me.
3) Cable cross - 2 moderately heavy sets of 10 reps. Plus I held the 10th rep of both sets in the contracted position for 10 seconds.
4) DB lateral raises - 3 heavy sets of 10 reps with a PR weight. That last set was though tho!
5) Seated DB shoulder press - 2 heavy sets of 12 reps
6) Overhead cable tricep extensions with rope supersetted with slight incline barbell skull crushers w/bands - 4 supersets of 12 reps on cable overhead extensions and 6 reps on skull crushers.

Strength continues to climb steadily and arm pumps are impressive! In between sets of chest, I did some upper back work with high rep pulldowns with elbows high and bar pulled right under my chin. Also hit my posterior delts with reverse flyes with bands.

Diet - Same ol same ol....but that's a good thing!! I like eating vertical style meals and it's really easy to do. I haven't weighed myself since I started but I might jump on the scales this weekend to see what's going on in that department.

Injection - I made my way back around to my left ventro glute for todays injection. Love the ventro glute for injections! Never any issues with this spot! Ventro glute day is the one day where I actually wish I was using more volume of product cuz I know this spot could accept it with no issues. As always, no pip!

detailed log so far man! looking good too.

Curious what the scale will say.

I might look into the vertical diet you're doing, it sounds tasty and fun:D

detailed log so far man! looking good too.

Curious what the scale will say.

I might look into the vertical diet you're doing, it sounds tasty and fun:D

Hey brother...thanks for checking in. You can learn a ton of info about the vertical Diet by going to Youtube and checking out Stan Efferding's channel. Better yet just subscribe to it. He has a lot of good videos on there describing the philosophy behind eating this way along with other videos of how to set it up and prepare meals, etc. As for what the scale said.......read below!

Day 9 ( Sat 2/23) Update

Training - today was a pull-focused day. I kinda kept the same philosophy as yesterday by going heavier but keeping the reps high and doing fewer sets for each movement.

1) Barbell row in my Max Rack - worked my way up to a heavy set of 10 reps. Now keep in mind, this isn't "heavy-duty" style training that I'm trying to accomplish by only doing 1 work set. I did a lot of sets of 5's on my way up to that last set of 10 so I'm still getting the volume in. Plus, at my age I still like doing the heavy compound movements but I gotta be smart so as not to injure myself. That's why I'll take that 1 heavy set and be happy to walk away and fight again another day! In case you don't know what a Max rack is, I'll post a pic.
2) Low cable row - worked my way up to 2 heavy sets of 10 reps. After that 1st set of 10 I increased the weight for the 2nd set of 10. These felt really good today.
3) Lat pulldowns with MAG shoulder-width neutral grip. - worked up to 2 heavy sets of 10 reps. Same as above, I added weight to the 2nd set of 10.
4) Hex bar deadlifts - worked my way up to a very heavy set of 10 reps and felt great!! Strength on this movement lately is like turning back time for me! I was a really good natural deadlifter from my early 20's thru about mid 30's. I then kinda got away from barbell deadlifting for many years until I picked up a hex bar at an auction. I basically just messed around with it a few times per month until the last year or so when I decided to try and get strong with it. Well it's been "on the move" for a while now...slow and steady. But with the increased test and deca I'm gonna push it up and today was a nice start.
5) Barbell shrugs in Max Rack - worked up to 2 heavy sets x 10 reps.
6) Seated incline DB curls - 2 heavy sets of 10 reps with a weight that was a PR for me!
7) Regular barbell curls in my squat rack..lol (you can do that when it's your own home gym!!) - 2 sets x 10 reps
8) Finished with a few sets of 45 deg back raises supersetted with abs.

Again, my strength is really good with this eating plan and the Hu Pharma test e and deca. I'm really having fun in the weight room and I'm stringing together a bunch of nice, high-quality training sessions.

Diet - nothing new here....vertical style all meals! I woke up hungry this morning!!

Injection - smooth as silk into my left delt.

Update on bodyweight - so I decided to weigh myself this morning just out of curiosity since my goal with this log and the Hu Pahrma products is a nice, little leaning-out phase. So straight outta bed this morning I took a piss, stripped down to bare-ass naked and stepped on the scale. To my surprise, I have actually gained exactly 1 pound in the week since I started. I'm not alarmed though! In the mirror I look a little tighter and my clothes are fitting nicely. I could certainly tighten the eating up if I wanted to and I may do that in the weeks to come...we'll see! I'm having fun doing this right now!

This is a pic of my Max Rack...one of the, if not the favorite pieces of equipment I own!! This is one of the original versions. This little company was bought several years ago by a large, commercial equipment manufacturer and it is now re-designed to "look" more pleasing to the eye so it can be placed in your large, big-box gyms and they can charge a lot of money for it.

It looks like a smith machine but instead of the bar being "fixed" to move in a vertical plane only, the Max Rack bar moves vertically and horizontally! This gives it an almost free weight barbell feel which is why I like it so much. It works especially well for all pressing movements (chest and shoulders) as well as squats. I'm also a big fan of doing barbell triceps extensions in there of varying angles while attaching added bands. Great for shrugs too!

Max Rack.jpe

Holy shit!! I actually got a pic to post normal. WTF!! :headbang::headbang:

Day 10 (Sun 2/24) Update

Training - today was a scheduled day off from weight training but I still did my regularly scheduled cardio and also threw in 4 sets of calves.

Diet - vertical style but ate very low carb version of meat and veggies until I had a late lunch around 2pm with some added cabs.

Injection - right delt today...smooth as silk and zero pip!

Back at the weights tomorrow morning!

Day 11 (Monday 2/25) Update

Training - today was a session focused on chest with an added back movement and a shoulder movement. I'm gonna try a different split starting this week. So even though I would also normally do tri's on this day, I did hit them indirectly with chest and I'll do specific movement's for them on Tuesday with legs.

1) Incline barbell press - worked up to 2 sets of 15 reps with a PR weight and I had 2-3 reps in the tank still.
2) Standing cable cross/flye - 2 sets x 10 reps with a hard flex and 10sec hold on the last rep of both sets.
3) Slight decline barbell press on my Max Rack - worked up to a set 15 reps and then a set of 12 reps.
4) Chest supported T-bar row - worked up to a set of 12 reps and then a set of 10 reps.
5) DB lateral raises - 3 sets x 10 reps.

Felt really strong today with good energy. The volume and intensity will slowly ramp up over the next 4-5 weeks and I'm planning on hitting some weight and rep PR's!

Diet - staying with the vertical style eating plan except for dinner tonight. My kids were begging me to get a pizza for them and I caved in! Got them a pizza and my wife and I shared a delicious stromboli. i also had a giant salad. I haven't had pizza or stromboli in probably a couple months so this was a damn tasty dinner!

Injection - smooth injection into right ventro glute. I know my daily injection updates are probably boring and predictable but that's exactly how it should be in my opinion! Your daily injection (or whatever schedule you use) shouldn't cause stress or anxiety, or have you wondering if it's bunk or not.
This Hu Pharma stuff is VERY thin, draws up like water, and injects so smooth you don't even know it. I can tell it's legit test so we'll just wait another few weeks and I'll get blood drawn to show proof.

Day 12 (Tuesday 2/16) Update

Training - Today was a day focused on lower body with a few sets of arm pump in there for good measure!

1) Leg press - worked up to a fairly heavy weight and then did 3 sets x 12 reps. Supersetted with...
2) Plate-load leg extensions - I added bands to the band pegs to make these more difficult. 3 sets x 10 reps
3) Reverse hyper machine - 3 sets x 10 reps. Supersetted with...
4) Prone plate-load leg curl - 3 sets x 10 reps with added bands.
5) standing alternating DB curls - 3 sets x 10 reps. Supersetted with....
6) Tricep pushdowns w/rope - 3 sets x 12 reps.
7) Ab bench - 4 sets x 12 reps

Diet - boring but tasty and effective!! vertical style all meals

Injection - also boring but very effective!! Left lower quad today

That's a nice homegym! defo want that too in the future.

Also refreshing to see that I'm not the only one using slight angles on incline (or decline). I feel it so much better in my chest. Doing that has made me grow some chest. Which is nice since it's a lagging bodypart for me.

Hope you enjoyed the pizza with your kids man, quality time is as important!

That's a nice homegym! defo want that too in the future.

Also refreshing to see that I'm not the only one using slight angles on incline (or decline). I feel it so much better in my chest. Doing that has made me grow some chest. Which is nice since it's a lagging bodypart for me.

Hope you enjoyed the pizza with your kids man, quality time is as important!

Hey brother...thanks for checking in. Yeah I love my home gym setup...it frickin' kicks ass!! I love the convenience of having all that stuff in my basement and I've really taken the opportunity over the years to pretty much get everything I want in there....within reason. I'll take some more pics and post them over the next several weeks as my log plays out.

I love using slight angles in my chest training! I just kinda instinctively started doing it years ago and now John Meadows is a really big fan of it too and puts it in most of his programming.

And yes...I really enjoyed breaking away from my vertical diet eating to indulge in some pizza and stromboli with the wife and kids. They're so funny. They see what I eat every day and that I'm pretty strict and militant when I decide to be and they think it's a really big deal when I "cheat" on my eating. They laugh and tell me I'm gonna get fat if I keep eating like them. Too funny!

Day 13 (Wednesday 2/27) Update

Training - today was a scheduled off day from weight training and I kept it that way...didn't even throw in a few sets of calves like I would normally do. It was a scheduled cardio day so I rode the bike for 20 minutes in my usual interval style. Felt really good actually and was tempted to add another 5 minutes to my ride time but I didn't. Maybe next time!

Diet - I tried something different today and it worked well enough that I think I'm gonna try it more. Basically, I did my cardio this morning in a fasted state and then decided to make it a morning of intermittent fasting. The only thing I had was a serving of EAA's (in tablet form) every few hours and a couple cups of coffee. I had lunch around 1pm and it was vertical style...grass fed beef, vegetables, jasmine rice. Mid afternoon snack was a whey shake with a small handful of almonds. Dinner is gonna be grilled salmon, veggies, rice.

Injection - yep you guessed it...rotated back around to left upper quad. As always, no issues! I tell you what tho...this Hu Pharma test has my libido stoked up big time!! Had some really good lovin' from the wife last night and then this afternoon I'm horny as hell again. I like it but it's also an inconvenience...a minor one tho I guess. Lol.

Day 14 (Thurs 2/28) Update

Ok...2 weeks in already!!

Training - Today was upper body with a focus on back with additional chest, shoulder and arm work thrown in for good measure.

1) Wide grip lat pulldowns - worked up to 2 sets x 12 reps.
2) MAG narrow grip pulldowns - 2 sets x 10 reps
3) Low cable rows - 2 sets x 10 reps
4) Slight decline DB press - worked up to 2 sets x 12 reps
5) Later raises on machine - 2 sets x 12 reps
6) DB upright rows - 2 sets x 10 reps
7) Reverse curls with football bar - worked up to 4 sets x 10 reps
8) Slight decline tricep extensions on Max rack with added bands - 4 sets x 10

Diet - good day of eating per the plan!! Vertical style all meals and no cheating!!

Injections - Had a brain fart this morning (plus I was half asleep) and lost track of my injection rotation and injected my left upper quad again...lol. But because there's zero pip from the Hupharma stuff it was no big deal. Libido continues to be on fire!

Here's a pic of my football bar in case you don't know what one is. Really like this bar cuz it's so versatile. I can curl with it, do tri's with it, it's awesome for shoulder presses and all types of chest presses, and you can do rows with it!

Football Bar.jpe

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88