over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hu Pharma Log

Me too!! Maybe I'm just a little impatient but I thought Labcorp would already have my results by now! I'll post up as soon as I get them. I'm feeling like they're gonna be good numbers!

Typically 2 days for me.

Lab results are in!!

So my lab results finally showed up in my email today! I'm gonna post them and then in a separate posting I'm going to give my final thoughts and wrap-up. Drum Roll.......

Boom!!!!!

3-27-19 Hupharma Labs.jpg

One More Try

Let's try this again so you can actually see the numbers!!

Labs 3-19.jpg

Final Thoughts

So as you can clearly see by my test results, the Hupharma Test E is LEGIT stuff!! I was taking 350mg per week and that put my total test at 1636 and my free test at 45!! To put that into perspective, my normal script Test Cypionate at 150mg per week puts my total test in the 750-800 range. My TRT doc hasn't run free test levels in a while so not sure what they are on the 150mg per week. But I can tell you for certain that a 45 free test level is insane for me!!! My libido is off-the-charts! I'm a walking, talking horndog at these levels so a huge thanks to my wife for accommodating my xtra "needs" and "requests" these past few weeks. She'll be happy to have my levels back down in the 700-800 range for sure! And actually so will I. I know that probably sounds crazy to many of you but levels like this are just too high for me at this point in my personal and professional life! I'm married so test levels in the upper range of normal serve me just fine. If I'm getting (and giving) some good lovin' a few days per week that works just fine for my wife and I. 4-6 weeks of these higher levels a few times per year is all I need to make the kind of gains that I'm looking for at my age...lol.

I was also taking 350 mg of the Hupharma Deca and I added in 25mg of Turinabol pre-workout these past few weeks. My overall goal with this log cycle was to begin the leaning-out process for a summer cut phase while maintaining size and fullness and maintaining or even gaining strength while tightening up my diet. I started this log at 231lbs and at week 5 I weighed in at 228. So I lost a few pounds but I was really impressed with my overall muscle fullness that I maintained as well as my strength. I actually increased my strength on all the movements in my routine and I set PR rep records in many of the movements as well. I'll post my week 5 follow-up pic. Same location and lighting as the starting pic so I kept everything consistent for better comparisons. I like the "look" I'm achieving with these products!! Strong and full with visible abs at almost 230lbs!!

I want to be perfectly clear on my diet as well. If you were following along you noticed that I was eating a Vertical Diet. Lots of grass-fed beef, salmon, and chicken for protein, vegetables, and steamed Jasmine rice. I did cut way back on the rice (and overall carbs) the last 2 weeks of the log. I was having such a good time increasing my strength and enjoying awesome pumps in the first few weeks that I lost a tiny bit of focus on what I was trying to accomplish. This could have easily turned into a lean bulk/strength gain phase but I snapped out of it and got back to business trying to lean out before I get really strict here in a couple weeks in preparation for a warm weather vacation we have planned in June. The Hupharma Test E, Deca, and Turinabol definitely helped to make this a fun and very productive 5 weeks!!

I want to thank Hupharma, GreenTLB6, and Delt 123 for giving me the opportunity to log for them! They are very easy to work with, quick to reply to questions, supportive, and best of all, they supply legit products that work!

Week 5 Pic

Fuller arms, shoulders, chest and traps than in my starting pic. Plus I have my abs starting to come around!

pic 3-28-19.jpg

Your welcome.

You really ran one the best and most detailed logs here for us. Impressed with your commitment and honestly the whole time.

Glad to see some solid numbers. The numbers and results speak for themselves.

Holler at me anytime.

Your welcome.

You really ran one the best and most detailed logs here for us. Impressed with your commitment and honestly the whole time.

Glad to see some solid numbers. The numbers and results speak for themselves.

Holler at me anytime.

Thanks brother! It was a pleasure helping you guys out and I had fun keeping this log! The products definitely worked as advertised. The numbers truly do speak for themselves and for the quality. Your Test E is every bit as good and potent as the prescription Test Cyp I get from CVS for my TRT. Best of luck to you guys and keep cranking out great stuff!

Thank you for this log AND bloodwork!

As green said, this was a very detailed log. Havent seen a lot of those! Glad that not only your results but also your bloodwork back things up!

Great to see that the scale didn't budge that much while the mirror did :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity