over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Huffing and Puffing.

locutus61

Registered
Recently upped my Test dose to 1000mg wk from 500wk. Did this just to see what would happen. One thing I've noticed lately is I'm a little short of breath during my workouts, like I'm on Tren. Anyone else experience this side effect? Thanks. BTW also taking 600mg Deca wk, 50mg Winstrol ed.

"Did this just to see what would happen"

Some of the shit that people do/say never ceases to amaze me.

"Did this just to see what would happen"

Some of the shit that people do/say never ceases to amaze me.

Im pretty sure thats the whole point of taking gear in the first place...to see what happens. No need to flame the guy for seeking advice. The amount of people with attitudes for no reason never ceases to amaze me

Im pretty sure thats the whole point of taking gear in the first place...to see what happens. No need to flame the guy for seeking advice. The amount of people with attitudes for no reason never ceases to amaze me

If you really believe what you're saying then you need to put the pin down and back away. Excuse me for deciding to make intelligent decisions. And doubling the dose of your test "just to see what would happen" is not a intelligent decision. No attitude here bro. Disbelief is the word I would use. Obviously lethargy and loss of stamina is a common side affect of higher ammounts of test so sounds like someone didn't do their homework. What happened to actually researching something before using it? You want to make bad decisions, that's fine with me. Your body, not mine.

Last edited:

No big deal, I understand. I experience the shortness of breathe if I'm growing really fast, whether it be 500 or 1000.
But there are so many things it could be, it's hard to say.
If you upped the dosage you upped the food right?

No big deal, I understand. I experience the shortness of breathe if I'm growing really fast, whether it be 500 or 1000.
But there are so many things it could be, it's hard to say.
If you upped the dosage you upped the food right?

I've been growing really fast as well, and i've noticed the shortness of breath too. Thought it was just me. I recently upped my test dose by about 300mg/week, so it may be lethargy as well. But i notice if i get a lot of sleep i can make it go away.

I think your right when you say it has to do with growing fast. I think the body is just being overloaded and needs extra rest to grow and repair itself.

I'm going to ask this wanting an honest answer, but I will probably just get an angry response.

If you are "growing really fast" at a certain dose.. why in the name of fuck would you up your dose mid-cycle?

When you are taking enough drugs to grow quickly, food or genetics are probably limiting your growth, not the drugs. More drugs = more side effects. Why do you have shortness of breath? Because you are juicing harder than guys competing for a pro card..

Recently upped my Test dose to 1000mg wk from 500wk. Did this just to see what would happen. One thing I've noticed lately is I'm a little short of breath during my workouts, like I'm on Tren. Anyone else experience this side effect? Thanks. BTW also taking 600mg Deca wk, 50mg Winstrol ed.

One of the side effect of the Test is allergic reactions wich are : rash, hives, DIFFICULTY BREATHING, tightness in the chest.

For how long you where on 500mg, and what was the results? any photo before 500mg and after? blood work before going on 500mg and after?

I'm going to ask this wanting an honest answer, but I will probably just get an angry response.

If you are "growing really fast" at a certain dose.. why in the name of fuck would you up your dose mid-cycle?

When you are taking enough drugs to grow quickly, food or genetics are probably limiting your growth, not the drugs. More drugs = more side effects. Why do you have shortness of breath? Because you are juicing harder than guys competing for a pro card..

No one here said that they were growing fast and then "upped their dose".

I also don't know where you came up with that any one here is "juicing harder than guys competing for a pro card".

:naughty:
In the one and half year that I've been a member here I learned:

1. More is never neeeever good.
2. If I choose to make a move,I need to know each item inside out,forward and reverse!!
3. My diet must be 100+ and I actually have to lift the fuckin weights:banghead:

I'm inspired by my avatar,but I still feel I need to gather more info to even start..

Good luck to you.

I've been growing really fast as well, and i've noticed the shortness of breath too. Thought it was just me. I recently upped my test dose by about 300mg/week, so it may be lethargy as well. But i notice if i get a lot of sleep i can make it go away.

I think your right when you say it has to do with growing fast. I think the body is just being overloaded and needs extra rest to grow and repair itself.

No one here said that they were growing fast and then "upped their dose".

I also don't know where you came up with that any one here is "juicing harder than guys competing for a pro card".

Maybe I misread your post. And the thread starter is using over 2 grams combined gear a week. I know of national level competitors that use considerably less off season.

Maybe I misread your post. And the thread starter is using over 2 grams combined gear a week. I know of national level competitors that use considerably less off season.

I was saying i upped the dose and THEN started growing more, which would make sense.

As for what the pro's use, that will forever be an on going debate. Some use more then we think, some use less than we think, some may lie about doses: the only person that knows what they are taking is themselves.

Just because you know a few national level competetors does not mean every single one's drug cycles are going to look like theirs.

ONe thing that IS going to happen when you double your test dose and go to 1g/wk, no doubts, is that your hematocrit/hemoglobin are going to skyrocket. Im not sure how long youve been on, but after being on for that dose for 2 weeks or maybe even less those values are going to rise. Add to this the fact that yourse taking 500mg/wk deca and there is no doubt that your hematocrit and hemoglobin are too high right now. If it does get really high, it can contribute to the breathless feeling youre having now. I know mine was always worse when on deca or EQ.

YOu really need to get a CBC done and look at hct/hgb. When it gets too high your blood becomes thick and harder to pump and this creates more load for your heart to work against. You can also form blood clots and get a heart attack, like me, or a stroke. Good luck.

Last edited:
Im on 1000 test and 400 deca a week plus slin and GH
I can do cardio no problem for 30 min without puffing, but lifting heavy weights will make me puff and short of breath, it takes a while to recouperate.
Im also 255lbs, that could do it too LoL

Im on 1000 test and 400 deca a week plus slin and GH
I can do cardio no problem for 30 min without puffing, but lifting heavy weights will make me puff and short of breath, it takes a while to recouperate.
Im also 255lbs, that could do it too LoL

Get a cbc and see what your hct/hgb is. Keep an eye on that. It will creep up very fast while on a regime like that.

Actually 1950, but who is counting anyway

I'd keep a close eye on your blood pressure. That could be part of the problem with your breathing issues.

For me, test doesn't skyrocket my blood presssure like some of the orals do, but it does elevate it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws