over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HUGE ELK NEW WORLD RECORD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vander_V said:
Yea no shit, its so beautiful lets shoot it down and take pictures of it. Fucking lame ass rednecks there I said it , these fuckers have nothing better to do but kill Gods creations and tell tales of it at the local bar while drinking beers with teh boys, fucking sorry ass excuse for a MAN.

V, did i speak too soon? don't make me go back and edit my previous post...:D

Got Juice said:
V, did i speak too soon? don't make me go back and edit my previous post...:D
NO DONT CHANGE A THING.

There going to post up pictures and make a thread outta this then they can handle what comes with it, Im going to say exactly how I feel and I dont think IAB should have to appologize for a gad damn thing, Some people like killing helpless animals and others want to protect them thats about exactly waht it comes down to, so no way in fucking hell will I sit here and not say a word, This is one thing I cannot stand it enrages me more then you kno, I love the beasts and respect there lives only should we hunt if completly necessary and now days its just not a necessity , well especially when were counting fucking points on the animals head:mad: .

weird as I sit here reading this post, the SHARK TOURNAMENT justg came on ESPN...sport fishing sharks...I can see killing to feed your family, but killing for fun come on...I have been around hunting my whole life and the only reason I killed something was to eat it.

They are hoisting these huge sharks up for trophies...not for food...pretty shitty...and people freak out when a wild animal kills someone...I laugh my ass off when a bear eats a hunter, or the lion gets the hunter...to me that makes it sweet an evening playing field.

They just killed a huge tiger shark and tied to the end of the boat and drug its dead body to the harbor for weigh ins...f%^KING stupid...and they missed the time frame by 7mins so they killed a shark for no reason...the shark was 1,130lbs and would have won the tournament for them.

Last edited:
LAME-ASS REDNECKS. HEY, I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!

Vander_V said:
Yea no shit, its so beautiful lets shoot it down and take pictures of it. Fucking lame ass rednecks there I said it , these fuckers have nothing better to do but kill Gods creations and tell tales of it at the local bar while drinking beers with teh boys, fucking sorry ass excuse for a MAN.

I PROBABLY FALL INTO THAT CATAGORY. I GREW UP IN MONTANA HUNTING AND FISHING. WE EAT THE MEAT. I'LL BET I SPEND MORE TIME ENJOYING THE BEAUTY OF ANIMALS AND THE WILDERNESS THAN ANYONE ON THIS BOARD. I AM IN IT CONSTANTLY....MY GIRL HAS A BIG RANCH RIGHT NEXT TO GLACIER NATIONAL PARK. SHE'S A REZ CHIC WITH A WHITE DAD....WE ARE ABOUT AS REDNECK AS YOU GET.

I DON'T AGREE WITH KILLING SOMETHING JUST TO MOUNT IT ON THE WALL. BUT....IF I AM OUT FISHING AND HAPPENED TO HOOK INTO A BIG ONE....YOU BET YOUR ASS I'LL SHOW MY FRIENDS AND MAYBE TAKE A PICTURE JUST TO PROVE I AM NOT FULL OF SHIT. LOL....

GOD'S CREATIONS? COME ON VANDER...YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT GOD? PLEASE DON'T LET YOUR OPINIONS GET IN THE WAY OF WHAT YOU CLAIM TO BELIEVE.....IN THE BOOK OF ACTS CHAPTER 10 VS. 12, 13, 14 AND 15 GOD COMMANDS PETER [WHO WAS AN UPTIGHT JEW AND DIDN'T WANT TO EAT 'ANYTHING COMMON OR UNCLEAN' .....TO "RISE PETER; KILL AND EAT".

EAT WHAT? VS. 12...ALL MANNER OF FOUR FOOTED BEASTS OR THE EARTH, AND WILD BEASTS, AND CREEPING THINGS, AND FOWLS OF THE AIR.

RIGHT THERE GOD IS TELLING US TO 'KILL HIS CREATIONS'....PLEASE DON'T TO COME OFF ALL HOLY UNLESS YOU HAVE THE FACTS.

SO, I GUESS I AM NOT MUCH OF MAN BECAUSE I HAVE GONE HUNTING AND TOLD SOMEBODY ABOUT IT? YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BRAGGING? REALLLY? SORT OF LIKE WHEN YOU POST A BUNCH OF PICTURES AND TALK ABOUT YOUR CLASSIC PHYSIQUE OR ALL YOUR FAMILIES WEALTH? I GUESS I AM MISSING SOMETHING HERE. HELP ME I AM AN IGNORANT REDNECK.

DRINKING BEERS IN THE LOCAL BAR WITH THEIR BUDDIES...TELLING TALES? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST WROTE THAT! CONSTANTLY...WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DRINK? HERE'S PICS OF US ALL DRUNK...ETC... I DON'T DRINK AT ALL....AND YET I DON'T CALL YOU OUT FOR YOUR STUPIDITY OF LACK OF MANHOOD. CHECK OUT WHAT THE BIBLE HAS TO SAY ABOUT DRUNKARDS AND DRINKING. THAT'S FOR YOU TO DEAL WITH.....BETWEEN YOU AND GOD.

HOW MANLY IS IT TO SAY SHIT ABOUT A GUY WHO IS GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE, KICK HIM WHEN HE'S DOWN ON A COMPUTER SCREEN WHEN HE HAS NO REAL CHANCE OF DEALING WITH THE SITUATION FACE TO FACE? KICKING A MOTHER FUCKER WHEN HE'S DOWN?

I HAVE TO TELL YOU, MAN....I'VE TRIED TO BE COOL TO YOU...OVERLOOK STUFF ABOUT YOU THAT I DON'T AGREE WITH, COMPLEMENT YOU ON YOUR PHYSIQUE OVER AND OVER, COMPLEMENT YOU ON YOUR LADY AND EVERYTHING ELSE.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU'D GET ON HERE AND SAY I AM AN IGNORANT REDNECK AND NOT MUCH OF A MAN WHEN YOU HAVE SUCH GLARING FAULTS THAT MANY OF US IGNORE.

EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE WAS RESPECTFUL OF ONE ANOTHER.....BUT, YOU ARE SO F*CKING MANLY YOU HAD TO JUMP IN AND BE A HERO.

THANKS FOR PUTTING ME IN MY PLACE.

I dont mind hunting, but when you see something so rare and badass like that Elk, I would prefer to leave it roaming and seek something less fit for survival. I just think that something that cool should be left to the world and not to the wall.

Wow ................I am sorry that this turned south .........and once again I appoligize to the guys here about intruding on this thread . I did not belong here [ and truthfully I didn't know that the thread was about the killing of an ELK because I am naive when it comes to that ........I should have known after the couger thread awhile back ] When I saw that beautiful animal lying there with guys posing next to it , it really made me sad so i chimed in where i shouldn't have . That is my fault and you fellas deserved better from me as you all have always been understanding of me, even when I obvisously offended some of you with my posts........I am going to go back and delete my posts and leave this thread to the people that can appreciate the killling of such a wonderful animal ......

JT ........ ..........you are my hero, brother[ and you have always been more than kind to me ]........First of all ,you have the most honorable of all professions .[ you have the power to make a difference in kids lives if you choose to .....what a privilidge that must be ] Second , you are a straight shooter ........you know your flaws and limitations and offer no excuses . And finally , you stand by what you believe in .......for those reasons you will always have my respect . If I retire in the next 2 years ......I am thinking Montana is where I might want to be .........so maybe one day in the not too distant future I will have the pleasure of getting to know you and your beautiful girl in person ........I would love to go hiking and veiw God's creature's in their natural state with you .[ I will have a camera in hand and not a gun though .....lol] I am sorry that you got upset by interaction that I started here ........I really am.........

Last edited:
Iabadman said:
Point taken Flexmaster and iron will .............I see your points and respect them .........I will refrain from posting anything about my profession ever again out of respect for you and anyone else that it might bother .[ and I mean that sincerly ......I am sorry to have ever offended anyone here ]
Hunting to me leaves a bad taste in my mouth . I am sorry .I see no pleasure in death .I have been shot ,stabed , with in minutes from death [ and seen many horrible things ]. I have been stalked and I know how it felt .

Let's say I got your addy ,followed you around without your knowing , then ran up and shot you in the head .......then paraded around taking pictures of your body for my friends .Would that be considered sport ? No ,it would be sick and senseless .......I am sorry , I think taking a picture of a beautiful animal in it's natural setting would be far more rewarding than killing it [ aren't enough creatures slaughtered for food already ? ] . But to each his own ........I guess it makes people feel manly or something to carry a gun and take lives [ some kind of instinct or something ].........Oh well ......some people obvisously don't like my lifestyle and I understand that I won't always understand others.......

JT .......I have nothing but love for you bro .......I am sorry I read this thread and did not mean to disrespect you in anyway .......Different mindsets ........I guess if you grew up in my world you would have the prespective that killing is not fun . And natural beauty is truely not something to be taking for pleasure .......But I understand we just come from different world's that is all .

Sorry fellas .......I should have stayed out of your thread ........my bad ...point taken
IABM, i love hearing about your life. and your opinions and perspective on things is nice...i guess i just kind of felt like most of the guys on here weren't seeing where some of us are coming from, and like i said, your posts hold a lot of weight. again, i respect the heck out of you bro, and hope you continue to talk about your life. i have learned tons from you bro.:)

I dont like seeing the biggest most beautiful animals killed like that either. Animals that are record big should be admired and protected. That animal made it this far to get that big why end it's fruitful life. I only see hunting as a way for feeding not for sport. Why kill animals just for fun? That's why the world has so many endangered species. Take the wild buffalo's for example. They blanked the plains and people road trains shooting them out the windows. What's that all about? Now we have to protect them.

WHAT MAN ENVIES HE DESTROY'S

Flexmaster ....the feeling is mutual my friend ........you have my respect as well as my appologies . I respect you and iron will for jumping my shit and standing up for for how you feel . I wouldn't want it any other way ....... And I am sorry if my dirt bag strip club life offended you at times ........you are right ......I shouldn't post the crap here . i believe it has been nearly a year since i have posted anything reguarding that subject and I promise I won't do it again as I do . The members of this board are awesome people and I have so much respect for them all .........I am embarrassed that I put you on the defensive .........I am hoping the others will except my appoligy as well .......my fault totoally

Iabadman said:
Flexmaster ....the feeling is mutual my friend ........you have my respect as well as my appologies . I respect you and iron will for jumping my shit and standing up for for how you feel . I wouldn't want it any other way ....... And I am sorry if my dirt bag strip club life offended you at times ........you are right ......I shouldn't post the crap here . i believe it has been nearly a year since i have posted anything reguarding that subject and I promise I won't do it again as I do . The members of this board are awesome people and I have so much respect for them all .........I am embarrassed that I put you on the defensive .........I am hoping the others will except my appoligy as well .......my fault totoally
oh come on, apologize for what. you're a crazy sob.LOL to be honest, i just dont understand the strip club style...i have never been to one. its not my thing. not saying it's wrong necessarily, im sure there are just lots of things i dont know about it. so i guess i would be wrong in feeling the way i do about that industry. either way, im just glad that no one has really gotten into a big pissing match about this whole thing and that things havent gotten over heated. i really meant it when i said i respect you Iabadman, your compassion for people and character bleed through in so many of your posts. im glad to be part of the same board as you. and please please please dont ever hesitate to post something on my behalf, thats what you are entitled to do here. i learn so much from reading your posts (whether i agree or disagree with them). and by you refraining from posting something, you would really only be hurting me, instead of helping me to grow as a person.

Lol flexmaster........I never went into a strip club before I ran them[ thought they were stupid and a waste of money ] ........I have worked in bars on and off since i was 17 as well .........and you know what ?I hated them too .......I like the hours , the girls , and the people watching .........but the lack of substance , negativaty , and the constant drama are what have always kept my mind right as far as lifestyle is concerned .....I never liked drugs , drunk whores , or heavy drinking and certainly knew I was not cool for working in a club [ some guys really think they are something when they work in a bar or a club ....lol]......But I do think I get a rush out of observing others at their worst and handling that hardcore stuff people usually only talk about .[ My career has been kind of like watching a giant fish bowl without it really touching me too close for comfort ......and believe me flex ,i have seen and done it all .....lol] My business is not for everyone and I should have realized that before I ever posted ........that was insensitive on my part ..........you are good people bro .....I am glad you are hear as well .....

Vander_V said:
Yea no shit, its so beautiful lets shoot it down and take pictures of it. These fuckers have nothing better to do but kill Gods creations and tell tales of it at the local bar while drinking beers with teh boys, fucking sorry ass excuse for a MAN.

I had to erase ther redneck part I was a bit outta control I shouldnt have said that but the rest I stand by.
BUMP.....

The way I see it is , if you put the meat and skin to good use and feed someone that needs food then there is nothing "wrong" with killing an animal. My guess is This elk is so old he would have become lame or sick in a few years anyway and the wolves would have finished him off.

Iabadman said:
Lol flexmaster........I never went into a strip club before I ran them[ thought they were stupid and a waste of money ] ........I have worked in bars on and off since i was 17 as well .........and you know what ?I hated them too .......I like the hours , the girls , and the people watching .........but the lack of substance , negativaty , and the constant drama are what have always kept my mind right as far as lifestyle is concerned .....I never liked drugs , drunk whores , or heavy drinking and certainly knew I was not cool for working in a club [ some guys really think they are something when they work in a bar or a club ....lol]......But I do think I get a rush out of observing others at their worst and handling that hardcore stuff people usually only talk about .[ My career has been kind of like watching a giant fish bowl without it really touching me too close for comfort ......and believe me flex ,i have seen and done it all .....lol] My business is not for everyone and I should have realized that before I ever posted ........that was insensitive on my part ..........you are good people bro .....I am glad you are hear as well .....
that is exactly why i dont like going to bars, and why i figured i would not like going to a strip club. i am all for chilling and hanging out with my friends, and if it happens to be at a bar then so be it, but thats not the place i would choose. i know you have lead an intense life, and believe me i love to hear about it. im really glad to know that you feal the same way about the lifestyle of bars and whatnot (lack of substance, negativity, drama).

you know what i loved about going out though...that everyone is always trying to play the tough guy role, and being bigger than most people there, they would assume i would play right along. but someone knocks my drink over, or bumps me, or "gives me the look":eek: and i just mess with them and act like the nicest guy in the world. it seems (at lest at the bars around here) that everyone is always lookin for a fight, but when you dont give it to them they have no idea what to do!LOL oh man, i love seeing some of the looks...im sure you know what im talking about very well.

anyway, if i am ever down your way, i will be sure to let you know and to come say hello. if thats alright w/you...later bro

Iabadman....

Our computer went out just as I was responding to your last post.:)

Attachments

• attachment.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 359
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL