over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HUGE ELK NEW WORLD RECORD

Status
Not open for further replies.
chris88 said:
the photos i really love are the ones of guys standing next to a dead,18 foot long 2,000 lb. hammerhead; or some other huge inedible fish. it's a really a great accomplishment if the shark is caught on light tackle. an equally difficult feat is to take a record- setting animal with a bow. but, it's sad to read about these extaordinary animals no longer living. "oh my god! an albino grizzly! lets kill it!" now that this rare bull elk is dead, lets hope someone eats it. what the f**k do you do with the 22 foot 2 ton great white you just caught and killed- after all the photos and high fives are over?

collect the checks? :D
Id imagine thats worth a pretty penny being that its a world record.

Im not a HUnter myself But I do have enough country boy friends that are
that I understand How and why. Hunting is a sport isnt it?
I know some guys are realy into it Much the same as we are into Building Muscle. They eat sleep and breath it.

Some I see disagree and think animlas shouldnt be hunted as its not fare.
Like JT said just a differance in opinions.

the title of the thread states hugh elk new record. if you dont
like hunting and killing, then why would you even look at the
thread? i guess so you can tell everyone how wrong it is, while
your wife is in the kitchen cooking your meat for you? i think
you should stop eating meat period, if your such a animal rights
type person. like ted nugent says stickem,skinem, and grillem baby.

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>---------- awsome animal, prob. lived a fruitful life, now he's gonna be a head piece on a wall s'where...what a waste...i never did understand hunting. i know i know...all the chicken i eat, all the beef i eat an animal had to die for it too...its just seeing a pic of these guys standing next to it that bothers me i guess.
Bump this, bro I really hear ya.............

IF SEEING THOSE GUYS STANDING NEXT TO THE ELK BOTHERS YOU CHECK THIS OUT!

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>---------- awsome animal, prob. lived a fruitful life, now he's gonna be a head piece on a wall s'where...what a waste...i never did understand hunting. i know i know...all the chicken i eat, all the beef i eat an animal had to die for it too...its just seeing a pic of these guys standing next to it that bothers me i guess.

THESE GUYS SEEM ABSURDLY PROUD OF THE BIG FISH THEY CAUGHT....THE HORRIBLE BASTARDS!:mad: :D

Attachments

• fishing14.jpg
    fishing14.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 120
an animal that large being taken down by a an arrow, my thought was did the animal go through a lot of pain? To me that is my only question, a bullet threw the heart and bleeding to death, slowly losing conscientiousness...I have no prob with...

JETHRO TULL said:

THESE GUYS SEEM ABSURDLY PROUD OF THE BIG FISH THEY CAUGHT....THE HORRIBLE BASTARDS!:mad: :D
:D LMAO:D

Imagine that head mounted on your wall.... it would take the whole wall.

i think a few good points were brought up here...it's blatantly obvious by the title of the thread what the subject is about, and if it's going to bother you why look?

IABADMAN, i respect the heck out of you. i really do. but bro, dont you think that some of the things in your life maybe other people have problem with you posting about. just to be honest, it bothers me when i read about your profession.:( not that i think you're a bad guy (despite the name.;) LOL), but when i have read some of your posts about sleeping with hundreds of girls, strippers, and owning your club and beating up that one guy within an inch of his life in the alley behind your club, it kind of makes me sad bro. not that it's ANY of my business, im just trying to say that despite you being involved in some things that bother me, i still respect you l ike crazy bro. and i can tell you respect us for our veiwpoint as well but, i dont know, if it bothers you so much why look man?

again, i want to emphasize i am not attacking you personally by any means, but your posts hold a lot of weight and when you post something you dont like, it might make those of the opposing viewpoint look like bad guys to some. i gotta go right now, but i'll check this thread again later, i hope you didn't take offense to my posts. have a good night bro:)

I CAN SEE BOTH POINT OF VIEWS. I FOR INSTANCE BELIEVE HUNTING IS GOOD AND A LOT OF FUN ,PROBABLY BECAUSE I WAS RAISED AROUND IT AND HAVE DONE IT ALL MY LIFE. I LOVE EATING WILD GAME AND I LOVE THAT WE ARE ABLE TO HUNT. I WOULD THINK IT WAS BAD IF YOU ONLY HUNTED FOR THE TROPHY AND NEVER USED THE MEAT, BUT IF YOU GO HUNTING FOR THE MEAT AND THE FUN OF HUNTING THEN I THINK IT IS OK. AND IF THE HUNTERS NEVER KILLED HIM WOLVES, BEARS OR SOMTHING ELSE WOULD OF KILLED HIM..............

AND ON THE OTHERHAND I COULD SEE IF I NEVER HUNTED OR WAS NEVER RAISED AROUND IT THEN I WOULD PROBABLY RATHER SEE THE ANIMALS ALIVE AND ON VIDEO RATHER THAN SEEING THEM DEAD..........

I POSTED THIS PIC FOR THE POEPLE WHO LIKE HUNTING AND FOR VEERYBODY TO SEE JUST HOW BIG HE WAS. I DIDNT POST IT TO OFFEND ANYBODY AND IF I DID I APOLIGIZE ..... AND TO ALL THE HUNTERS ENJOY!!!:D

Iabadman said:
Point taken Flexmaster and iron will .............I see your points and respect them .........I will refrain from posting anything about my profession ever again out of respect for you and anyone else that it might bother .[ and I mean that sincerly ......I am sorry to have ever offended anyone here ]

JT said he doesn't want you to refrain from posting about your life Iabadman. He like to think he can jump in and hump hundreds of women and thrash people whenever he chooses, but all he can do is "snuggle" up with kittens. :D

that picture is disgusting, its about as sporting as hosing the next door neighbours dog when it barks

Iabadman said:
That is sad for me to see......what a magnificant animal .........I cant believe people find pleasure out of taking a life like that .[maybe because I have seen death by violence in my real life many times ] I really can't . I realize hunting is nessary and much of the money generated goes to good use . But to me, it takes zero balls to shoot something for fun and it makes me sad that people would find pleasure in such things.........Hunters always respond ......Do I eat meat ? Yeah , I do and I thank each animal for giving their life to me everytime I do . [ there are millions of animals that are breed and slaughtered for that purpose already . many of which goes bad and is wasted already . I don't find the need to go kill something else as well . If I had to kill animals to survive I think I would just be a lato vegitarian ....but I gues to each his own ] I find no honor in that and I find the the picture offensive . [ I mean posing like you achieved something great because you killed something with a high powered rifle is a joke IMO .......now if you tackled it and killed with your bare hands then I would be impressed ]
This is a bbing site .........I would appreciate you not sharing pictures of that nature hear anymore ......I am not impressed and honestly I am stunned by the fact that you could think it was cool to destroy such an awesome creature .........I am also dissapointed that no one else feels the same around here . [ maybe I am in the wrong place ......where is the character around here ]

I totally agree bro. Must suck to be minding your own business and get a bullett thru the heart.

Guys I dont think anyone feels "disrespected" or is taking this thread personal...Ya some of us like it and some feel sorry for these animals and dont understand why others take interest....These threads are good for the board it lets you get to know people...When you see a pic of Jethro you probably think he goes out ripping the heads off rabbits for fun, but then you really find out that he feels bad for hunted animals and he cries at Julia Roberts movies....Its all good...Just joking with you big guy...:p

HUTCH said:
Guys I dont think anyone feels "disrespected" or is taking this thread personal...Ya some of us like it and some feel sorry for these animals and dont understand why others take interest....These threads are good for the board it lets you get to know people...When you see a pic of Jethro you probably think he goes out ripping the heads off rabbits for fun, but then you really find out that he feels bad for hunted animals and he cries at Julia Roberts movies....Its all good...Just joking with you big guy...:p

Exactly Hutch. No reason for anyone to have to appologise
or get upset, mad etc. Its Just differant opinions from differant people from all differant areas. No one is right or wrong or in the wrong.Atleast not from what Ive read.

No disrespect mean or given to any one on here...

I certainly don't like the look of those guys standing over that elk gloating but I damn sure like to read IAB's stripper and fight stories but to each his own...that's what makes sites like this work.

i love ted nugent. i dug is music back in the day, and i dig his politics and philosophy now. i love the idea of bow hunting or handgun hunting; it's about as studly and sporting as you can get. unless you're rambo and you spear your prey by tree top ambush. i LOVE venison. i will hunt deer one day. i will kill them and eat them. i think most of you bros would agree- if you don't eat it, you shouldn't kill it.

im pretty open minded and i always try to stay in the middle of things and see both sides, which sometimes isnt always the best decision.

however, i must say its really nice to see people being so respectful towards others with opposing opinions.. too many times people are too quick to criticize someone else for their opinion/beliefs. i see too many threads with people bashing one another for 4-5 pages of threads.. :rolleyes:

also, just as some may not like this post and some may not like other peoples post, I don't think anyone should hold back from posting their personal lives wether it be hunting, drinking, bodybuilding, relationships, etc. I think thats part of the reason this board is so tight knit, its not all just steroids and working out... its one reason i like coming here, i can say what i want and not offend people or at least hope not.. all day at work i have to watch what every word that comes out of my mouth!

GJ

Last edited:
HAZMAT said:
WOULD BE A BETTER SITE TO SEE ALIVE.
Yea no shit, its so beautiful lets shoot it down and take pictures of it. These fuckers have nothing better to do but kill Gods creations and tell tales of it at the local bar while drinking beers with teh boys, fucking sorry ass excuse for a MAN.

I had to erase ther redneck part I was a bit outta control I shouldnt have said that but the rest I stand by.

Last edited:
Iabadman said:
That is sad for me to see......what a magnificant animal .........I cant believe people find pleasure out of taking a life like that .[maybe because I have seen death by violence in my real life many times ] I really can't . I realize hunting is nessary and much of the money generated goes to good use . But to me, it takes zero balls to shoot something for fun and it makes me sad that people would find pleasure in such things.........Hunters always respond ......Do I eat meat ? Yeah , I do and I thank each animal for giving their life to me everytime I do . [ there are millions of animals that are breed and slaughtered for that purpose already . many of which goes bad and is wasted already . I don't find the need to go kill something else as well . If I had to kill animals to survive I think I would just be a lato vegitarian ....but I gues to each his own ] I find no honor in that and I find the the picture offensive . [ I mean posing like you achieved something great because you killed something with a high powered rifle is a joke IMO .......now if you tackled it and killed with your bare hands then I would be impressed ]
This is a bbing site .........I would appreciate you not sharing pictures of that nature hear anymore ......I am not impressed and honestly I am stunned by the fact that you could think it was cool to destroy such an awesome creature .........I am also dissapointed that no one else feels the same around here . [ maybe I am in the wrong place ......where is the character around here ]
AGREED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume