over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Huge Thanks To EMERIC

Michaelthomasj

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I Just wanted to post a public Thank you to Emeric for helping me with my dog. My dog had a tumor removed, and the wound had to heal with the sutures open. They wouldnt stay closed because of the size,weight, and location of the tumor. Anyway I have had other tumors removed and they had to heal in the same manner. So they took forever to heal, but I posted about this here and Emeric suggested DOGtorX to help in the healing process. This product healed the incision in at least halfof the normal time. Simply amazing! I also am giving it to my 9 year old english mastiff and she is getting around so much better. I really love this product and it has healed my one dog so fast, and giving my other dog a better quality of life. Thank you Emeric and DOGtorX

Michaelthomasj

I Just wanted to post a public Thank you to Emeric for helping me with my dog. My dog had a tumor removed, and the wound had to heal with the sutures open. They wouldnt stay closed because of the size,weight, and location of the tumor. Anyway I have had other tumors removed and they had to heal in the same manner. So they took forever to heal, but I posted about this here and Emeric suggested DOGtorX to help in the healing process. This product healed the incision in at least halfof the normal time. Simply amazing! I also am giving it to my 9 year old english mastiff and she is getting around so much better. I really love this product and it has healed my one dog so fast, and giving my other dog a better quality of life. Thank you Emeric and DOGtorX

Michaelthomasj

You well come. If anybody knows a dog suffering with post war syndrome pleas contact me, I will halp no charge.

One thing I have noticed... Emeric is one smart guy!!! I will definitely hit you up Emeric if my old Boxer starts exhibiting PTSD symptoms!:D

But seriously, I always learn something from your posts!

Is this humanofort for dogs?......dogtorx looks to have the same ingredients, other than it being in a wafer form.

Is this humanofort for dogs?......dogtorx looks to have the same ingredients, other than it being in a wafer form.

Yes, with some Omega 3 and 6, E vitamin, selenium and chicken liver powder for good taste.

Hi Emeric

do you know where i can find the dogtor x in Canada?

Thanks!

My father and I have been taking humanofort for a couple of years with great results. Will dogtorx help with skin problems in dogs? We have tried everything; antibiotics, vet shampoo's, antifungals, etc. Nothing seems to help. The dog is a shi tsu, 10 years old, constantly licking and scratching, causing raw spots.

I will chime in and say yes humanofort helps with skin problems.

Also u missed an 'a' in the link emeric

**broken link removed** They ship out of Edmonton and its free across canada

If u order off the dogtorx canada facebook page u get 10% off

I just went through this process so simply passing information along.

I will chime in and say yes humanofort helps with skin problems.

Also u missed an 'a' in the link emeric

**broken link removed** They ship out of Edmonton and its free across canada

If u order off the dogtorx canada facebook page u get 10% off

I just went through this process so simply passing information along.

sweet! Thanks for the heads up, i will check that out.

Cheers!

My father and I have been taking humanofort for a couple of years with great results. Will dogtorx help with skin problems in dogs? We have tried everything; antibiotics, vet shampoo's, antifungals, etc. Nothing seems to help. The dog is a shi tsu, 10 years old, constantly licking and scratching, causing raw spots.

Yes, it will help.

Attachments

• before dogtorrx.jpg
    before dogtorrx.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 204
  • week 3.jpg
    week 3.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 188
tigla tondach

Ola i,m new in this questbook and i will to view the newinformations postated in this posts .I know your web fromwordpress and i have tryed to register some minutes a go but this secret code was hard ro read but i manage it :) This was my introduction in this blog
Regards Me
And this is my shitty site you can send to my email

http://www.austrodach.ro/acoperisuri-si-fatade/tigla-tondach-ceramica-metalice.html
<a href=http://www.austrodach.ro/acoperisuri-si-fatade/tigle-tondach-ceramica-metalice.html>tigle metalice</a>

You well come. If anybody knows a dog suffering with post war syndrome pleas contact me, I will halp no charge.

I have an adopted border collie with a questionable past (abusive maybe, but he was found a stray so we don't know) and he is excessively nervous/anxious...my vet suggested Prozac to help him calm down and be more receptive to training.

Do you have any advice or alternative remedies that you could suggest here? I'm reluctant to resort to a powerful antidepressant for my dog.

Much appreciated

I have an adopted border collie with a questionable past (abusive maybe, but he was found a stray so we don't know) and he is excessively nervous/anxious...my vet suggested Prozac to help him calm down and be more receptive to training.

Do you have any advice or alternative remedies that you could suggest here? I'm reluctant to resort to a powerful antidepressant for my dog.

Much appreciated

from what i have read on the websites it looks like DOGtor X helps with anxiety. i am going to be trying it for my dog.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131