over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Huge water retention on GHRP 6?

bigdog123

Banned
So been using 2 x 200mcg per day for 5 weeks and using 1250 test and 500 tren with it and sitting at 246.. 4 months ago I was 232 at same body fat.

Is it possible to hold 14lb of water from this stuff?

So been using 2 x 200mcg per day for 5 weeks and using 1250 test and 500 tren with it and sitting at 246.. 4 months ago I was 232 at same body fat.

Is it possible to hold 14lb of water from this stuff?

Never heard of anybody holding even close to that in water from GHRP. Maybe the test, but I would seriously doubt it from GHRP. Thats a lot of water. Have you been to the dr to check it out?

What else could it be except the GHRP? I am running 1250 test, the highest before was 800 - my strength has gone up a good 2-3 reps on everything and I was virtually at a plateau strength and weight wise.

The test has got something to do with it for sure, but to jump 14lb from a 450mg increase in dose? I fell fine, the weight gain coincided exactly with the test and ghrp increase so i know its related to it but 14lb seems insane, last time I ran GHRP I had ZERO weight gain, maybe it was fake.

on another note, if one is using 1200-1300mg AAS on and off for 2 years and almost plateuing and adding 3-4lb a year, will upping total dose to 1700mg cause a 14lb gain, surely not?! It must be the GHRP?

What else could it be except the GHRP? I am running 1250 test, the highest before was 800 - my strength has gone up a good 2-3 reps on everything and I was virtually at a plateau strength and weight wise.

The test has got something to do with it for sure, but to jump 14lb from a 450mg increase in dose? I fell fine, the weight gain coincided exactly with the test and ghrp increase so i know its related to it but 14lb seems insane, last time I ran GHRP I had ZERO weight gain, maybe it was fake.

on another note, if one is using 1200-1300mg AAS on and off for 2 years and almost plateuing and adding 3-4lb a year, will upping total dose to 1700mg cause a 14lb gain, surely not?! It must be the GHRP?

I wonder if you are having some type of allerigic reaction from the GHRP that could cause such water retention.

I wonder if you are having some type of allerigic reaction from the GHRP that could cause such water retention.

Its odd because if you search on google about ghrp, a fair few people (anthony roberts being one) suggest they have gained 10lb in 2-3 weeks on it also...

yeah man it causes rapid weight gain (water weight). Its one of the side-effects. Its mostly subq water which can make you look nasty on it.

yeah man it causes rapid weight gain (water weight). Its one of the side-effects. Its mostly subq water which can make you look nasty on it.

Yeah I look smooth. The onyl time I look good is after training, not hard just real big and smooth!

My experience...

GHRP-2 did that to me when I first started. Put on SEVERAL pounds in the first week. I started taking an alfalfa tablet, 500mg, with each meal. It's a mild diuretic and has some potassium so it shouldn't upset your electrolyte balance much if any. You will have to find your YOUR "sweet spot" though as I got a little dehydrated the first few times taking it.

Are you taking any kind of anti-estrogen?

I've gained some water weight off of GHRP-6...Seems to raise up my BP to...if I take to much...

Can't say I've had this problem..... I know I eat like a horse on it and I think I get a more fuller look on it...... My BP does not change and I love the stuff..... No complaints here.......

Can't say I've had this problem..... I know I eat like a horse on it and I think I get a more fuller look on it...... My BP does not change and I love the stuff..... No complaints here.......

I second that

Guyd. He is talking about 14 lbs of water not several. Thats a crazy amount. Heck, I don't put on that much when I do Anadrol.

Possible combo effect...

Guyd. He is talking about 14 lbs of water not several. Thats a crazy amount. Heck, I don't put on that much when I do Anadrol.

I put on 6lbs the first week of peptides (and that was when I was in a "no sodium" in my diet phase). Add some salt and I'm sure a couple more pounds can easily come on. That's also why I asked if he were on any anti-E's... he just upped his T significantly... could be from both

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131