over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humalin R + IGF

Vespa103

Registered
Ok well I started IGF and Insulin yesterday took 20iu humalin R and 60mcg igf preworkout

After workout I had sex then ate a steak, potatoes, chocalate milk, and a coca cola

I started getting real drowsy not sure if it was just late or what so I ate 4 oatmeals

Seem to be ok anyway thats how I am going to continue asked for humalog r but apparently its prescription however they hand out Humalin like candy

Is this the best way to go not sure but at least my schedule is one sentence and not 3 pages additionally taking aas of course

Please tell me your are joking ??

Look I was going to eat first but I got back to my apartment and my girl was all sweaty from working out. I think today I will have a small snack before as well

Your lack of common sense astounds me

Ok well today I am having 4 oatmeals before I work out, btw its 8am sunday and I am going to train I have used slin before although years ago, Anyway thats 100grams of carbs I am having now, I will eat again after I workout as well and I will pick up a gatorade from the machine(I know its not a proforce whatever but it has some sugar) I only plan to workout for about 45 min

Lack of common sense? Let me see if I have this right 10grams carbs per iu, drink a coke if I feel jittery, peak at 30 min and again at 2 hours? Why does everyone want to make things complicated?

Right here we go bro. Slin causes your blood sugar to drop, IGF causes you blood sugar to drop and training causes your blood sugar to drop. Now when you do all 3 together. Thats one quick route to going hypo. That is what the funny feeling you got after training was. Now IMO you are lucky to be alive.......My advice would be to leave your slin and IGF to PWO only to help shuttle all the nutrients into the muscle.

This is what I would advice PWO. Take your slin, then 5min later, take as you said 10g carbs for each iu of slin eg 10iu slin=100g carbs. Dextrose would be best(nice and fast to get into your system). You could also have 5g protein per iu of slin so, 10iu slin=50g protein. Hydrolyzed whey would be best thats what I use, you could also have a little creatine in your shake aswell, as the slin will help transport the creatine into the muscle. Thake a good clean Bodybuilding meal about 1- 1 1/2 hours later. Something clean like chicken and rice would be good(low in fat). Try to avoid fats for about 4 hours after you take your slin, as slin is a storage hormone witch will store everything you eat including fats. Now for the IGF, I would do every thing the exat same. But the way I would advice to run both products in your case would be to cycle your IGF and slin. Take IGF for 4 weeks. Then slin for 4 weeks using the PWO program for nutrition that i describrd above. Now the two products can be run on the same day but thats somthing to look into futher down the road. Please Bro NEVER take your slin and IGF before your workout IMO or you just might not live to tell how it workout went.

Big Bapper

BB: Good post! Thanks for taking the time and being detailed in your posts on this important topic.

BB I did take protein shake as well, and yes I know not to eat the fat, of course I appreciate yur response, the reason I take preworkout is an attempt to get the pump it has now beeen 2 hours and I am going to get some chicken and potatoes, So I am not completely crazy just taking pre instead of post I will say I had the best pump in my quads today that I have ever had. As far as the combination of slin and IGF I believe I have read that to be most effective

Good luck to all in your pursuits just thought I would share for everyone worried that 5iu is going to kill them its not

You trained legs............well just goes to show everyone responds differently to slin and IGF in regards to Blood sugar. I would still say there are safer ways of getting a pump Bro if thats the only reason you are taking slin and IGF. So I would still advice aginst it but in the end it is up to you. You know best how your body responds to these products. The reason I posted is because I was told about using slin pre-workout years ago. So me being me though I would give it ago. So I took 7iu slin pre-workout, half way trough the workout I started to feel a little Hypo and as the workout progressed I started to feel more and more hypo, in the end I had to abort the workout(at this stage I was dizzy and nearly passing out) and go and eat sugars and more sugars to bring me back round. I was nearly telling the girl on the front desk to ring ER. So I was a bit worried when you said your were using IGF as well as slin Pre-work. All I can say is make sure you have sugars with you at all times. Best of luck Buddy and take care.

Last edited:

|--[\\\\]>----------- How did you decide on 20 iu's of slin? did you just wake up and say "i think i'll try 20 iu's to start with?"

Well I have done insulin before, I had started at 5iu and just kind of worked up,this was a couple years ago and I only recently started taking things serious enough to do it again, if anyone does it differently by all means do tell, but if your just going on some post you read somewhere thats not the same

When I used insulin I took my shot 12iu at the end of training, then I took in a drink of 120 grams dextrose and 75 grams protein, go home have a shower and 1 and a half hours after my shot I would have a meal of steak and baked potato. I have only went hypo when using IGF along with slin and would not use both again, the IGF makes the slin really unpredictable for me

Excellent reply BB, couldn't have added much else myself.

The most important thing he said and made bold was to take it PWO. Listen up, with your obvious lack of knowledge on taking slin with igf you need to read, listen, and learn. 20iu is a rediculous dose to start with, esp since igf will make you way more sensitive to the slin.

You can get humalog online, just google it. You are not ready to use R, especially since you can't control the timing issues or your eating habits to fit within the peak and re-peak times.

take igf pre-workout.......................take slin post-workout...........then eat ever hour for 6hrs.thats what i do.i like the igf pre workout also.i still cant understand why people have to be so ignorant to others.yeah,20ius of slin is alot but why say the guy has an obvious lack of knowledge? i can say this though......telling him to take humalog and saying that he isnt ready for humilin r is "an obvious lack of knowledge" cause humalog hits twice as hard twice as fast and is very hard to control.humilin r lasts longer but is easier to manage as long as you keep eating.IMO humilin r is the safer insulin for him to be taking.

Last edited:
vespa

i suggest that you back the insulin off to 10ius PWO.keep the igf dosage btw 50mcg-100mcg and you could even split the igf every 12hrs.that worked great for me.i did the igf 50mcg every 12hrs still having one pre-workout and then did 10ius of slin PWO and ate like crazy.try to get in 2 to 3 times of protien/bodyweight.just keep downing protein drinks.just remember that the combo of igf and insulin can get sticky if you dont keep eating all day long.its not something you should do if you cant eat around the clock.good luck.

Ok I know everyone thinks you need to eat at 20 min and 2 hours but isn't it really just a matter of having food in your digestive track? I mean as long as there is food being still being digested do you need to eat more? I am bloated after breakfast until the next morning. What this tells me is that my body is still digesting the last meal. As long as that is the case and it included carbs I should not go hypo. But of course I have glucose tabs in case. Anyway I am at my max weight where I always stick will see if this pushes past that point.

I dropped to 10iu

bgmke7 said:
take igf pre-workout.......................take slin post-workout...........then eat ever hour for 6hrs.thats what i do.i like the igf pre workout also.i still cant understand why people have to be so ignorant to others.yeah,20ius of slin is alot but why say the guy has an obvious lack of knowledge? i can say this though......telling him to take humalog and saying that he isnt ready for humilin r is "an obvious lack of knowledge" cause humalog hits twice as hard twice as fast and is very hard to control.humilin r lasts longer but is easier to manage as long as you keep eating.IMO humilin r is the safer insulin for him to be taking.
While I appreciate your position, sometimes you have to be a bit harsh to wake someone up who obviously shouldn't be using slin.

However I disagree with you on the R vs. Log for a few reasons. Though Log may hit faster, you are ready for it and only have to eat one additional meal afterwork before it clears. If you workout at night, R can take up to 8 hours to clear completely, and can have multiple re-peaks, something most guys don't know or prepare for.

Though I agree that eating every hour or two will aleviate this concern, most guys don't do this or can't. Especially if they train at 6pm and then hit bed at 10pm or whatever. They can drop glucose levels fast while sleeping and not even be aware.

R is best used by people such as yourself who are prepared for the peak, understand the timing and know how to eat and handle the product. Log is better used for newbies because they just need to have glucose and whey post workout and then one clean meal after that and they are clear and done with it.

R is not safer unless you have the practical knowledge of its application and most guys do not. Slin is not for newbies and they should be forewarned severly of potential complications and side effects from messing around with a product they have no business using in the first place. Far to many guys now use slin without a second thougth, little research, and have no business using it.

almost pro

ok,lets just say for agruments sake that (he or whoever)takes 20ius of humilin R for the first time after a workout.so this guys starts to eat.1hour later that much insulin quickly clears all glucose in his system and while the body can resort to turning protein into glucose he starts to feel hypo.he starts to sweat,gets a little dizzy,maybe extremely tired.so he eats again and within 10 min starts to feel ok.now.....my point is that if the same guy takes 20ius of humalog and eats the same amount of food that he did with the R he is going to run into a big problem because his body wont be able to keep up with the faster acting humalog.the humalog is going to take out more gulcose then he can put in and this is where i think R is safer.per iu humalog if far more potent then R.anyway just my way of looking at it.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws