over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humalin R + IGF

Well my friend, I value your point of view. We all have a lot to learn, each and everyone of us, which is why we share viewpoints and knowledge on boards such as this.

While I see your point of view, I would much rather have a guy use log and clear faster. The reason we educate guys on slin is so that they don't start with 20iu the first time and work up to a reasonable dose.

I would rather a guy start with 5iu log rather than R and work up to higher doses as they learn how to eat right and use a glucometer to monitor clearance times.

yes,in a perfect world everyone would learn first then start low at 5ius.when i use insulin i mainly use it for its SHBG lowering properties.so i want it in my system for a longer duration thats why i choose humilin R.plus that longer duration gives me more time to force as much food into me so that i can get as much glucose forced into my muscles as possible.with humalog you only get a 2hr window maybe 3hrs.so it also comes down to what you want to do with slin.to me humalog is for the guys who cant eat clean for to long,then i would definitly recommend humalog as its in and out quickly.

Almost Pro said:
Excellent reply BB, couldn't have added much else myself.

The most important thing he said and made bold was to take it PWO. Listen up, with your obvious lack of knowledge on taking slin with igf you need to read, listen, and learn. 20iu is a rediculous dose to start with, esp since igf will make you way more sensitive to the slin.

You can get humalog online, just google it. You are not ready to use R, especially since you can't control the timing issues or your eating habits to fit within the peak and re-peak times.
AP knows his shit when it comes to slin, hgh & igf bro...i would listen to these guys if it were me...

i am just curious how you took 20i.u.'s, which seems to be ridiculous, then workout & not go hypo?

bigguy01 said:
AP knows his shit when it comes to slin, hgh & igf bro...i would listen to these guys if it were me...

i am just curious how you took 20i.u.'s, which seems to be ridiculous, then workout & not go hypo?

AP knows his stuff for sure, I picked up a few tips from him on how to use GH/IGF/slin and they have worked out real good.

I was also wondering how someone could take 20iu of slin, with IGF and go workout, then have sex and live to tell about it.:confused:

Well guys I think the key is as I previously said there is still food in my system from prior meals, I never get down to empty during the day

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131