over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humalog and Peptide Timing combinations

oxandrin

Registered
Newbies
Ok, looking for feedback from those with experience running Humalog and peptides. I understand how taboo the topic of insulin is so noobs and those sensitive to the topic need not reply.

So i am trying to determine the optimal timing when incorporating the compounds below. With that being said I am going to share the most subscribed to existing train of thought as presented by the currently established "bro science". I gathered this information from endless reading, looking at online guides and my own trials but I still feel that we need more concrete principles when mixing all said compounds. I dont see anything out there that addresses all these compounds in conjunction while also factoring in the affect each compound has on one another as that pertains to the timing they are administered.

DISCLAIMER: I understand everyone reacts different to each drug etc, and this type of convo really needs to be extended by only those with experience either coaching or running the compounds themselves- speak from experience. I understand many of these items can be substituted for others such as Ipamorelin, Hexarelin. MGF and/or PEG-MGF can be added etc etc. For purposes of this thread lets stick to the compounds listed.

GHRP-6 (100mcg 3x per day). No food 2-3 hrs prior and no food at least 20-30 min post injection. Protein is acceptable to have during said times.Generally sub-q.
Mod GRF-129 (100-200mcg 3x per day). No food 2-3 hrs prior and no food at least 20-30 min post injection. Protein is acceptable to have during said times. Generally sub-q.

IGF-1 DES- (50-150 mcg) taken pre, intra or post workout. Generally bilateral IM.

Humalog (10-15 iu) taken pre, intra or post workout along with up to 10g carb per IU slin. Generally sub-q.

The timing is the key question here as effectiveness of each compound can be adversely affected when combining.

So I have read Basskiller, Mutant and others posts with regards to protocols but not one of them answer this.

If one is to run Humalog 30 min pre-workout and is also looking to incorporate IGF1-DES and GHRP6/GRF-129 how should these be timed considering that you MUST intake carbs due to the Humalog. The contradiction I have found is that the "broscience" clearly and unequivocally states that peptides such as these should not be taken within 2-3 hrs of any type of food except protein.

Before incorporating Humalog it was easy to simply take the DES prior to working out and take the GHRP/GRF post workout. But with the addition of Humalog and the carbs that come with it I am looking for the best timing which would allow all these compounds to work through their fullest potential. So how does Humalog at 10iu combined with GHRP6/MODGRF in one shot preworkout, then midworkout IGF1DES? I am just thrown off by the introduction of carbs and how most broscience indicates carbs are a no-no within 2 hours of taking the peps.

I understand this is lengthy but trust me there is not one answer to this that I can find on the net and I have searched for weeks. If you have the link please share it or lets start a conversation here and build consensus.

Thanks all

Forget the bull crap about carbs bunting peptides from working. Here's what I have done and here is what I will be doing and think it's probably the best way for mass.

I've done log preworkout with a ghrp preworkout. Results were great. Massive pumps, I was putting on weight pretty quickly. This time I am planning log and igf1lr3 preworkout with ghrp2 postworkout prior to the postworkout meal. Either way should work fine but I tend to go hypo pretty easily on peps combined with slin. Makes the workout sluggish and I feel crappy.

So I decided to save the pep for post prior to the meal.

By the way, I have never seen any data to support the theory that carbs and fats blunt peptides. Matter of fact, I've seen the opposite here at PM. Alpha6164 tested this theory and his gh serums were unaffected with/without food.

Search some more ;)

Those silly theories are based on how the body naturally works i.e. releasing slin post carb consumption, GH release during fasted states, etc. That is irrelevant when you start injecting exogenous hormones. You've already altered things, why people think the body will be functioning under its normal conditions after that is beyond me.

Last edited:
I agree with you. I feel the broscience is just that, no solid evidence. Its been a while since my post so I just wanted to follow up. I ran the ghrp6/mod combo for almost 6 months and i split it up in roughly 3months of taking the peps on empty stomach and 3months with food. I found no difference at all. I also ran the DES intra for 3 months with log preworkout and found slightly better pumps when I had suffecient intra workout carbs/hydro whey.

Past few months has been back to basics. 4iu Gh 30min pre workout followed 15min later with 10iu log. I put back about 50g dextrose with my preworkout and another 50 malto/dextrose combo for intra. Results have been very nice.

What do you think about using peps a few hours before taking an exo gh shot? How would one time that? Ex, pin ghrp6/mod at 10, then at 1pm pin gh followed by a 1:15 log? How can i maximize the natural pulse without compromising the effectiveness of the exo gh? Did I explain that clearly? LOL

By the way, I have never seen any data to support the theory that carbs and fats blunt peptides. Matter of fact, I've seen the opposite here at PM. Alpha6164 tested this theory and his gh serums were unaffected with/without food.

Search some more ;)

Those silly theories are based on how the body naturally works i.e. releasing slin post carb consumption, GH release during fasted states, etc. That is irrelevant when you start injecting exogenous hormones. You've already altered things, why people think the body will be functioning under its normal conditions after that is beyond me.

Search some more ;)

It really bothers me how people still believe this stuff...

Anyway, I've always been curious what if you pinned a GHRP after taking exo GH... It's not like the pituitary would be depleted of GH so why wouldnt it create its own pulse???

I dont really buy into the "wait 20 mins after a GHRP to pin GH"

Ok I'll attempt to give you guys the theories which should answer the questions. So when exogenous GH is injected it triggers the negative feedback loop of the hormone somatostatin to be released. This hormone works at the pituitary and hypothalamus to shut down the somatotropes from releasing GH. Unfortunately this would stop GHRH in it's tracks. That means GHRH peps are blunted by exogenous GH use, this includes tesamorelin, sermorelin, cjc no dac, and cjc with dac. Ghrps however, regardless of somatostatin work at both the hypothalamus and pituitary, they actually did the opposite and stopped somatostatin in its tracks. So to make the most out of peptides since we usually dose a ghrp and ghrh (mod aka cjc no dac usually) together it was decided dosing them prior to the GH shot would avoid any possible inhibition of their effects. The 20mins thing is arbitrary. As far as dosing them hrs in advance, sure you can do that. You can even dose them after because technically with the ghrp in there the chances of the ghrh getting inhibited is decreased. I would dose the peps and gh multiple times a day. I recommend something like this at key times such as,

Ghrp2 and mod at 100mcgs each followed by 2iu GH dosed AM, pre or post workout (your preference), and late evening close to prebed. To me this optimizes both the gh and peps the best.

Ok I'll attempt to give you guys the theories which should answer the questions. So when exogenous GH is injected it triggers the negative feedback loop of the hormone somatostatin to be released. This hormone works at the pituitary and hypothalamus to shut down the somatotropes from releasing GH. Unfortunately this would stop GHRH in it's tracks. That means GHRH peps are blunted by exogenous GH use, this includes tesamorelin, sermorelin, cjc no dac, and cjc with dac. Ghrps however, regardless of somatostatin work at both the hypothalamus and pituitary, they actually did the opposite and stopped somatostatin in its tracks. So to make the most out of peptides since we usually dose a ghrp and ghrh (mod aka cjc no dac usually) together it was decided dosing them prior to the GH shot would avoid any possible inhibition of their effects. The 20mins thing is arbitrary. As far as dosing them hrs in advance, sure you can do that. You can even dose them after because technically with the ghrp in there the chances of the ghrh getting inhibited is decreased. I would dose the peps and gh multiple times a day. I recommend something like this at key times such as,

Ghrp2 and mod at 100mcgs each followed by 2iu GH dosed AM, pre or post workout (your preference), and late evening close to prebed. To me this optimizes both the gh and peps the best.
Took me 3 years to acknowledge your response. And with the new information we have today, your comments/suggestions are very much on point with current research. Thanks again bro.

Think this all boils down to personal preference and trial and error. As everyone will react slightly different then the next man. Me personally have had no issues with carbs blunting the effect of the mentioned peps

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws