YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

human grade anavar: 150mg/day for 12 weeks. Worth it?

leninja

Newbies
Hey guys,

I've got enough human grade oxandrolone to run it for 12 weeks at 150mg/day. I've got it for free so money is not an issue in this case.

I would stack it with test cyp 300mg/week and T3 around 50~75mcg/day.

Test and T3 also human grade.

Do you guys thinks this is just too much oxandrolone, for too long, or should I go for it? :D

I've used this same human grade oxandrolone for 8 weeks starting at 80mg/day up to 100mg/day and results were truly amazing.

anyone else has done high dose anavar?

Hey guys,

I've got it for free so money is not an issue in this case.

Lucky fucker....lol.... i think most would find 150mg ED to get quite expensive. If you yielded great results on 80-100mg why go up more?? not sure if you'd see much of a difference.

Lucky fucker....lol.... i think most would find 150mg ED to get quite expensive. If you yielded great results on 80-100mg why go up more?? not sure if you'd see much of a difference.

yes, indeed. I would never use oxandrolone at 150mg/day if I had to pay for it.

even at 100mg/day side effects: ZERO

this is a great drug, if you get the real shit.

great recomping results with not so strict diet, strenght way up, vascular as hell, muscles rounded and full.

very aesthetic drug

hard on HDL at 50 for me. Seems like a lot of T3.

hard on HDL at 50 for me.

I agree, this is a big problem with oral drugs.

But last cycle with tren and oxandrolone, 30 days after stoping the drugs, cholesterol (HDL/LDL) was perfect again. I just have good genetics for cholesterol, my normal HDL is around 65.

I'm not even sure I understand cholesterol tanking, is it not a big deal since it goes back fast? Does this mean no real damage?

I countered my cholesterol with gw 5016 or whatever that fad fatloss research med was. In my test results even after a good cycle were fine.

150mg/day of HG Var. DAMN SON !!! Lol. I used a sponsor on her and dosed there's @ 100mg/day and loved it. I've never had the chance to run HG Var do I can't compare but I'd imagine you could get by with 60-80mg of Legit HG Var

When I took anavar, i couldnt handle even 50+mg a day...The front of my shins near my ankle killed because my legs would get so pumped whenever I ran or did legs, it wasnt my calves that hurt but my shins -.- haha If you can run that kudos and do it man...If you have extra send it this way ;)

How much do you weigh?(LBM)......Thats a pretty good dose.....

150 is overkill IMO unless you are already huge. Your cholesterol will be out of wack at that dose. I speak from past experience. At that dose, and wanting to run it that long, watch out for liver values as well. Yes var is mild on the liver, but 150mgs is a lot and the time frame is long as well. If you decide to proceed, I would suggest getting bloodwork done often to make sure everything is ok.

150MG IS TOO MUCH...

I have had the pleasure of running "oxandrolone", my opinion is I would not venture above 60mg's daily. Now I have run ugl Var and I run it at 100-120mg's daily, but real deal OXAN, 60mg's was awesome. I weigh in around 241lbs this afternoon, and those are the doses I would choose. Just my 2 cents...
JOB01

Last edited by a moderator:
Orals run at such a high dosage for so long is asking for trouble imo. If it's human grade and you can indeed count on its potency, I'd suggest you be more careful/reasonable than that. Either way, good luck with your cycle :)

My gf is taking just 5mg a day and is loving it....getting great freakin results

ive been running 110mg ug var alone and my strength skyrocketed so much it was unreal, Always had stretch marks on my chest but now they are spreading into my biceps now, I ended up tearing my left pec tendon about 1.5 months into it, I raised the dose to 150 a day now to keep muscle wasting away and feel just fine.

Man I tried var @ 100ng/day and after a week the pumps were so bad it was hard to reach over and buckle my seat belt after a hard workout

How long dies it take for cholesterol numbers to come back to normal after stopping var?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws