over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Human Grade Gear

latman

Newbies
For test, deca, and eq what are some of the best human grade gear, pharma grade, and/or best brands in general? Thanks

Last edited:
I prefer vet gear because thats geared for the serious bodybuilder. All human stuff is just your basic test and deca. I think people like it because it's just cleaner and more accurately measured out.

For test, deca, and eq what are some of the best AVAILABLE human grade gear, pharma grade, and/or best brands in general that everyone likes. Thanks

Ive never had human grade or actual pharmacuetical grade gear, always UG.
Equipoise is veterinary use only. Usually for horses. You won't find any human grade Equipoise. Unless someone started prescribing it in some country I don't know about. Many pharmas make testosterone preparations in oil, gel, or patch. Many different companies make nandrolone in many forms also. Available? Available where? In the US by prescription only and in mexico and china and many other countries you can get them OTC or at least without a prescription but the major brands are pretty close as far as quality is concerned. Pretty hard to have a favorite because there should be little or no difference between two human-grade generics of either. And if you all you ever bought is UG than you probably live in the US and don't know the board rules.

I prefer vet gear because thats geared for the serious bodybuilder. All human stuff is just your basic test and deca. I think people like it because it's just cleaner and more accurately measured out.
I don't even know what to say about this other than it is among the dumbest posts I have ever seen here on ProfessionalMuscle and that's really saying something! I'm not going to correct it though: it speaks for itself.

:eek: :confused:

I always thought vet gear was the best to untill i started to grow a tail :rolleyes:

yeah man

if its good enough for people who weigh thousands of lbs like horses then imagine how jacked you would get

Without sounding like a know-it-all, I've found using at least HG test isn't too awful expensive.

although i only use it on my dog (look at him in the avatar... he's HAAAYYOOOOGGGG!!!) ... he only uses human grade gear... vet gear is designed for animals... they probably have a stronger immune system than you do. hell, dogs eat shit and nothing happens to them!!! :) ... it's not as pure as HG gear. UG stands for Utterly Garbage!! you don't even know what's in that stuff (you can argue the same with fake human gear... but even the UG suppliers don't know what's in it)... somehow after UG came you hear A LOT about people getting an abcess... test that makes you limp for a week... the list goes on... hell, i've used human grade prop on my dog a couple of times and the dude told me he didn't feel a thing next day, no pain no nothing... and i knew it worked, cuz he was humping like a champ and growing ;) ... but underground garbage... prop made him limp for 10 days... the poor dog couldn't sleep on his side when it was in his shoulders...

human grade = for humans
vet = for animals
UG = utterly garbage

there's a reason they make HG gear in a huge sterile facility, and UG is made in a toilet...

oh... shit... sorry... :) missed the whole point of your question...

best test = karachi sust - abu raihan enanthate - nile sust (in that order)
best deca = organon yellow tops
best dianabol = anabol by british dispensary
best anadrol = i haven't seen human grade A-50 in a while
best primo = schering from turkey or spain (99% chance if you get it, it's fake)
stanazol = zambons (faked a lot too)

i think you're limited to test, deca, dbol for HG gear these days... i wouldn't trust anything else. in fact, you don't need anything else unless you're 4 weeks out of a contest.

hope that helps

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear