over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Human Grade paradises around the world.

ALLEX

Banned
Alright. Let's put together some info on places where you can get pharmacy grade gear and HGH, be it OTC or black market.

I'll start with Brazil, which is not a steroid paradise by any means, but for the sake of info. You'll need a prescription or it's gonna be black market.

- Durateston 250(Organon) - 4 bucks with a prescription. 7-8 in the black market.
- Deca 50 (Schering Plough)- Same price or a tad cheaper
- Hemogenin 50mg (Aventis) - Around 8 bucks for 10 pills in the pharmacy or 15 in the black market.
- Oxandrolone (from compounding pharmacy) - Almost a buck per 10mg capsule.
- HGH Hormotrop (Bergamo) - Around 80 bucks for 12iu.

That's it. There's a bunch of stuff coming from Paraguay, but it's not reliable. Lots of fakes around.

Aventis is still producing hemos?..I thought they stopped or is that another pharma anadrol I'm thinking about....

What about Asia? I think Thailand you can get real gear but have to watch out for fakes. It would be nice if there was a country where you didn't need any script you just walk into a store and buy whatever pharm grade they have.

Deca 50? I thought Organon and Schering were bought out by Merck in 2010 and Merck sold the rights to make Deca Durabolin to OBS, Karachi, Pakistan. If that 50 means 50mg. per ampule, you would have to do 10 injections just to get to 500mg. a week.'

Deca 50? I thought Organon and Schering were bought out by Merck in 2010 and Merck sold the rights to make Deca Durabolin to OBS, Karachi, Pakistan. If that 50 means 50mg. per ampule, you would have to do 10 injections just to get to 500mg. a week.'

I'm not sure how these things work, but it probably varies between different countries.

And yes, since back when deca was OTC here, it's always been deca 25 or deca 50. The amount of oil sucks, but 200mg/week goes a long way. Same happens with the EQ from the vet pharmacy. Great quality, but only 50mg per ml. Comes in 100ml jugs, though.

Mexico, at least anywhere tourism is popular isn't what it used to be. Prices were outrageous. Some of pharmacies wanted $200 plus dollars for what amounted to 3 doses of sustanon or Deca. No one accept Sams club had enough of anytyhing for a cycle. Sams wasn't too outrageous. Their Nolvadex was bearable. All the little pharmacies wanted $300.00 for cypro. Morons off the cruise ship were paying it too.
I had a pretty cool taxi driver. He made some phone calls and basically his hooks up said as long as cruise ships were in port no one was going to haggle since people pay those prices. After ships left, they'd get his client better prices.
Even off beaten path was outrageous.
I miss the 90'a and cheap mex gear.

There are much better places but I recently went on holiday to Turkey and they had stuff available in pharmacies (no prescription needed). I wanted my money for fun (limited spending money) so I only got one thing. Plus I had heard the pharmacies are full of fakes all over Turkey. They were really cheap and I got one box but as I left I thought it's best I get a second and went back in :D Human grade adrol and they worked but nothing outstanding about the results (so probably counterfeit but something in them).

I also heard Italy sells right over the counter at pharmacies. My brother was stationed there and got it right from the pharmacy.

i don't know much about the country but my old man visits turkey and greece often and always comes back with some goodies for me. maybe they think its legit HRT because he is 65 tho.

its not hard to find a canadian doctor who is willing to prescribe a higher dose of HRT tho. my doc told me he could get me real growth but i can't claim it through our socialized medicine otherwise it'll draw attention.

turkey is good, primo, anapolons, sustanon, proviron,hcg etc without prescription, and legal to import into the uk for personal use lol

Egypt is good I always bring back supplies cidotestone (enanthate) or Testonon a testosterone blend like Sustanon very cheap too always had good results.. No prescription needed

Alright. Let's put together some info on places where you can get pharmacy grade gear and HGH, be it OTC or black market.

I'll start with Brazil, which is not a steroid paradise by any means, but for the sake of info. You'll need a prescription or it's gonna be black market.

- Durateston 250(Organon) - 4 bucks with a prescription. 7-8 in the black market.
- Deca 50 (Schering Plough)- Same price or a tad cheaper
- Hemogenin 50mg (Aventis) - Around 8 bucks for 10 pills in the pharmacy or 15 in the black market.
- Oxandrolone (from compounding pharmacy) - Almost a buck per 10mg capsule.
- HGH Hormotrop (Bergamo) - Around 80 bucks for 12iu.

That's it. There's a bunch of stuff coming from Paraguay, but it's not reliable. Lots of fakes around.

in argentina, most of what I have seen is out the back door of the pharmacy. price list of roughly 100 items but really if you compare that to the cost of raws and compounding the Chinese is still cheaper. I don't remember exact items and figures but a btl of test on the sheet was like 100-170 peso but the kid that showed me the sheet was making money on top of that so user cost prob 150-220 pesos, which depending on which exchange rate you use is 15-20 usd or 30% more...

100 iu gh kits were 3300 peso.

it turns out some of the US gear or European stuff was priced in dollars which makes it astronomical there.

to run a decent cycle would cost a few thousand pesos.

arimidex was crazy, 750-1500 peso box of 20 I think.

ug products seem non existent, just pharma.

a shady doctor will write you an rx for whatever you want here for about 100 peso per item if you wanted to go through the front door.

Last edited:

It was called Durobolin 50

Egypt do Schering Primo, Organon Sust and Danabol tabs for dirt cheap. Like $1 per 1ml vial and $20 for 1000 tabs of dbol.

Good thing Im going next year! :)

I love Mexico! If u know what ur looking for they have it all.

Turkey is very good for decent priced and real primo. Greece has some good stuff also.

Yes on Turkey. Primo and Organon Sust, Anapolons if memory serves. And don't forget the ancillaries! A few bucks for Proviron/T3/Adex/Nolva.

What does Greece have these days? I thought they "EU'd" the place into locking down the pharmacies selling gear?

I think any country that is gonna have so little restriction on AAS, and allows them to be sold OTC, is also a country that is open and vulnerable to fakes on the same shelf, so the shop owner can make a few more bucks. I`ll just stick with my reliable UGL instead of trying to travel back with stuff in my bag or even mail it to myself.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131