over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Human Grade paradises around the world.

So basically, I'll need to get out to the suburb towns to lower the risk of getting faked?

That's what I heard but I don't know how true that is. It seems a bit silly but does make sense. Most of the people going into pharmacies for gear in the big resorts are tourists. I have heard of people getting fake stuff before from pharmacies. Although I could be wrong just something I heard. I would probably test a few things first before spending lots of money just to be sure.

Good info, Elvia!!

Would you say Turkey is the best place to be for human grade or is there a better place?

I also heard Italy sells right over the counter at pharmacies. My brother was stationed there and got it right from the pharmacy.

Reminds me of that season of Jersey Shore when they were there. I think the guys were buying steroids OTC.

Good info, Elvia!!

Would you say Turkey is the best place to be for human grade or is there a better place?

I am unsure. You have places like Pakistan. In fact if you get a human grade seller on here chances are it is coming from there. I once stupidly agreed to remail for someone who supplied human grade gear. He fucked me over having much more than the agreed quantity send to me and the 2nd pack was seized with something ridiculous like 450 amps of Geofman test in there. Big red flag as it was sent from Pakistan. I escaped with a seizure letter and the ingrained thought I would never do that again. Î know a few human garde sellers on here over the years got most of their stuff from Pakistan.

I have received some fake human grade gear from a sponsor on here years ago. I genuinely think most people are better off getting a good UG product they trust as most of the HG stuff is faked. I would rather pick a good UG product who primes himself on his reputation and who's brand has a solid rep. But sure if you are ever in the likes of Turkey it's worth going into a pharmacy and asking. Prices were pretty standard when I got my stuff from Kusadasi.

I am unsure. You have places like Pakistan. In fact if you get a human grade seller on here chances are it is coming from there. I once stupidly agreed to remail for someone who supplied human grade gear. He fucked me over having much more than the agreed quantity send to me and the 2nd pack was seized with something ridiculous like 450 amps of Geofman test in there. Big red flag as it was sent from Pakistan. I escaped with a seizure letter and the ingrained thought I would never do that again. Î know a few human garde sellers on here over the years got most of their stuff from Pakistan.

I have received some fake human grade gear from a sponsor on here years ago. I genuinely think most people are better off getting a good UG product they trust as most of the HG stuff is faked. I would rather pick a good UG product who primes himself on his reputation and who's brand has a solid rep. But sure if you are ever in the likes of Turkey it's worth going into a pharmacy and asking. Prices were pretty standard when I got my stuff from Kusadasi.

Alpha pharma is a good lab with HG quality if you have the real AP There orals are bunk strangly but injects are spot on.

India is also good place to get HG stuffs,
you can walk into a pharmacy and buy them like a cough syrup at fairly cheap price

Is there any other country in south asia u are forgetting sir from where u might have had legit pharma grade goodies, not the fake shit like from the fukin Pakis lol?

Just left Egypt anybody having any issues with Testonone should I be worried about it being fake in any respect? Also scooped some anavar 10 mg and stanazol tablets 10mg. 50 Euro per box testonone was 2.5 euro per amp. I paid to much I know but did not feel like taking chances in the city I stayed the the resort.

Iran is the best. Iran has Pharma Grade manufacturers that make the compounds below for medical purposes:

Anavar 10mg ( Oxabone - Aburihan)
Test E 250mg ( Aburihan, Iran Hormone)
Anadrol 50mg ( Iran Hormone )
Deca 50mg ( Caspian Tamin )
NPP 25mg or 50mg I don't recall ( Caspian Tamin )
HGH ( Cinnatropin Pens 15IU and 30IU )

Covers the basics...and they have HG T3, Clenbuterol, Primobolan and Proviron imported from Turkey. So when it comes to the essentials, you can get HG everything for peanuts, minus Test Prop, Winstrol, Mast and Tren.

Would you even want to run toxic UG shit like Winny, Mast and Tren, when you could be running HG Primo, Proviron and Var?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear