advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Human Grade vs UGL- Is There REALLY A Major Difference Between Test?

But do you guys know for a fact that your current batch of UG or homebrew is heavy metal free, for example? It's not impossible that you could know, for example if you sent it in for testing yourself. But very few do this, and it would of course increase cost of cycling canceling out the money issue.

Everyone is different, but I would pay extra for peace of mind and assurance of quality.

my concern is the powders. it would be nice to have batches tested and is feasable though idk if i would go through the effort, but i bet im not the only one interested.

I used to get german bottles of test base powder with lab essays. but due to the nature of buying any black market product you never know with 100% accuracy anybody can repackage anything.

HG always . . . contaminants alone should put this question to rest. . you never know.

Ive always used human grade... although the past year ive had to switch to ugl as its way to expensive. Ive used both Vazian Pharmaceauticals and Axio and have had great results. As long as the UGL is highly reputable then why not.

?

where to get the HG ? Some on teh net Claim to have it , But how would you know for sure?

Ive always used human grade... although the past year ive had to switch to ugl as its way to expensive. Ive used both Vazian Pharmaceauticals and Axio and have had great results. As long as the UGL is highly reputable then why not.

AXIO Being UGL or HG ?
Ive seen this Product out there. Very Expensive at teh place i saw it. If it were UGL I wouldnt pay that for it.

Problem is where were the original powders stored. . has there been any contamination. many of the UG products have shown high levels of contaminants. Yes, some r dosed properly, but long term health risks are possible. Yes, yes, using alone can produce long term negative effects. But, some of the UG products are very dirty.

Last edited:
Well put Bro! Even if I get my Dr. to write me a script of Test Cyp. for HRT, What will I get? Maybe a 10ml vial every 2 months? I'm still in the same boat.

Yes if it was up to me Id go up the road to Family Pharmacy and get it.
Unfortinatley it doesn't work that way for many of us.
So we depend on the black market. Lucky for us the black Market has Much better pricing and better deals. Its not rite and shouldnt be that way but it is.
Europe and Thailand have the best deals on Human Grade gear....
China has the HGH and Raws. These places run the black market. Mexico at the back of the pack now days.

A proper cycle from a USA pharmacy would cost you out the A$$
Then add HGH to it (what is it here 50$ per iu :p:()

A proper cycle from China would cost you a little of nothing.
So Like LATs and MJ- said. Its all in the black market suppliers you get to know and trust. Some we have had around and known for 10 years or more now.
They are Proven, there products are Proven.

It mostly comes down to trusting your source, with that said if your source is trustworthy I do not think there is a noticeable differance between the two.

If someone knows the underground in depth perhaps they can comment on the truthfulness of this post I copied from BoS forums.

it's funny! i posted feedback on a sample of test undeca powder that was only 20% active ingredients; but seems no one wants to believe it!!! trust me i want nothing more than to find good quality stuff for my self!!!

Last time i have checked good hg test can cost less than most of the ug products :naughty:

:yeahthat:

comes down to a few things.. who is making the powder? where did they get the powder.. ? can they trust the powder supplier? are they sanitary? it is a carp shoot.. but all things equal there is no difference..ALL THINGS EQUAL.. that being said hg , if real hg, is safe and produced in sanitary conditions.. and many hg test products are actually cheaper than many ug test products.. that being said, i use ug and feel 100% safe with it.. i know who produces it.. i know how it is produced.. and know where the powders come from.. so it comes down to trust and knowledge..

^^ I couldn't of said it better myself.

you never really know unless it's tested, ug or hg . both can be fake. even raw powder for the people that brew can be fake or full shit that you don't want in your body. taking any of it is a gamble in life and we may pay for in the long run.

I'm tired of hearing about this. Will UG do the job? Yes. But AT BEST it's as good as HG.:banghead:

Id say yes, but it seems like forever since ive used hg but I remember the way it made me feel and ugl haven't done that

Well UGL is usually made from the same powder as "Human Grade". So in effect it is human grade but just not produced under the strict conditions of a legit Pharma company. That really is the only difference.
Really? No difference?
Well lets say your 8 month old baby has Pneumonia...and your options are:
getting your script filled for an anti-biotic at "Rite Aid" for a known albeit generic drug...or

go online and order it From "Happy Gear Moore" who orders his anti-biotc powder from China and makes his own....

Now which do you think 99% of fathers would choose for their CHILD?
Dont they get thier anti-biotic powders from the same place...RIGHT.

UGL gear is a crap shot...why roll the dice..to save a few bucks?
I'd like to think I have a few brains cells left.. so I'll say there is a huge difference between UGL and Human grade...
(notice a I didn't say Pharmaceutical grade)

If there is a 1% chance that an UGL gear is:
1) Under-dosed
2) Contains trace elements like LEAD
3) Made by someone other than a Chemical engineer.
4) Powder ? Made in China...a communist contry that if Im not mistaken hates westerners,
(but LOVES our Jobs and the American Dollar)...
and yet "ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL" (whatever the hell that means),
I''ll just inject this substance from a Communist country that pays the workers 0.75/Hr and
little to no Government regulations for control of Quality or sanitary conditions...
I'll just inject into my body...and hope everything turns out ok....LOL
I'll pass on the UGL crap thank you very much:)

Last edited:
i think you need to re read my post.. "all things being equal" is just that.. IF.. the powder is legit.. IF.. the supplier is being concerned with conditions.. IF.. they are made in lab.. ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL.. that being said, not all things can be equal.. UNLESS the ug lab is being made with legit equipment with abilty to get powders from legit manufactures ect.. there are many out there doing just that..

Well… in years past I have had so-called "human grade" gear by "legit" pharmacies and it turned out it was BUNK. That would make it counterfeit by a UGL, correct?
Bottom line, if you are looking for absolute guarantees on the "street", you need to find another product to purchase (ie: buy a Honda)

AMEN.. i have seen lab results from hg gear that was 20% off.. and yes.. i have a honda :D

Hell yea theres a big difference. IMO. All human grade test I've pinned never hurt one bit. All ingredients for HG are pharmecutical grade but with UG you dont know if they bought some GSO at Vons.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws