YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Human Grade vs UGL- Is There REALLY A Major Difference Between Test?

Well… in years past I have had so-called "human grade" gear by "legit" pharmacies and it turned out it was BUNK. That would make it counterfeit by a UGL, correct?
Bottom line, if you are looking for absolute guarantees on the "street", you need to find another product to purchase (ie: buy a Honda)

Yep, the only way you could count on human grade stuff being legit is if you buy it from the pharmacy with a doc's prescription.

Speaking from experience, I can say that true human grade purchased this way blows away any UGL or HG stuff you buy on your own illegally.

Smooth and now pain, no test flu, etc. Only the good stuff for me from now on. HRT is where a lot of us end up when we are done.

I think alot of peeps r being nieve in thinking that just b/c they have hollogramed labeded and boxed product that reads human grade, that it must be.... :rolleyes: Are you guys all calling tha pharmacy and asking them 2 match lot #s and shiit??? lollll....

Fancy label, holograms, serial codes that u can check online.....ummmm yeaa... allllll done by UGLs too btw.....:lightbulb:

I think alot of peeps r being nieve in thinking that just b/c they have hollogramed labeded and boxed product that reads human grade, that it must be.... :rolleyes: Are you guys all calling tha pharmacy and asking them 2 match lot #s and shiit??? lollll....

Fancy label, holograms, serial codes that u can check online.....ummmm yeaa... allllll done by UGLs too btw.....:lightbulb:

Well in certain country's You can walk into the Pharmacy and buy it. I can drive 8 hrs from here and Buy REAL Human grade sustanon from the Pharmacy in Mexico.

Well in certain country's You can walk into the Pharmacy and buy it. I can drive 8 hrs from here and Buy REAL Human grade sustanon from the Pharmacy in Mexico.

Yeah, I could drive 2 hrs from here and do the same. The problem is getting back to the border alive these days, lol. Or if you do, getting searched, as the Border Patrol will let anyone through except a white guy who looks like he might actually have been born and raised in the US. And that's no joke.

I've tried ug and HG. I'm currently getting crippling pain from a sponsor that sells Test E HG gear :(.

Bro ya beeing funny here or just stupid? When a doc gives you a script and ya get it from a legit pharmacy you are getting the real deal. Do you know what kind of liability issues- say a CVS or Walgreens or any other chain would have if they gave you any fake drug? As far as UG stuff -assuming its clean- check your free test levels and your epi test ratios prior to first pin then wait a month and retest. Really a no brainer. Calling a pharmacy to match #'s they would laugh at you.

If I was to take a guess

If I had to guess id say In the "community" that MAYBE 30% of whats being used is Human grade. Thats probably a generous number.
As far as legal script from a Dr. id say under 5%
The other 25% online pharmacy from overseas or Mexico.
Id Guess as high as 70% or more coming from china powders one way or another. And an even Higher % on the Hgh and peptides.

And remember the "community" normally has a lot more knowledge and access
then your regular guy would have. Now days though I think everyone who lifts weights also has a computer and access to google steroids :banghead: sad but true

If I had to guess id say In the "community" that MAYBE 30% of whats being used is Human grade. Thats probably a generous number.
As far as legal script from a Dr. id say under 5%
The other 25% online pharmacy from overseas or Mexico.
Id Guess as high as 70% or more coming from china powders one way or another. And an even Higher % on the Hgh and peptides.

And remember the "community" normally has a lot more knowledge and access
then your regular guy would have. Now days though I think everyone who lifts weights also has a computer and access to google steroids :banghead: sad but true

x2....not bein funny at all...if u can get HG from Dr script and CVS....then thats awesome brah.... good for you....as for 95% of other people... online/oversees/mex pharmacy standards are based onnnnn......??????

Last edited:
True and I fully agree. Some of the board sponsors only carry so called HG gear. Hopefully what I have been using truly is what is being advertised as HG cause im certainly paying more for it. All I know is when I pin HG Sus there is no burn at all at 500mg and most UG sus leaves knots and burns going in. The HG sus our sponsor carries is only 250mg/ml instead of some of the UG claiming 400mg at a fraction of the price. I am gettin ready to try that 400 next week but I am one that regularly gets my bloods checked (quarterly) for IGF-1 and tes levels amongst other things like cholesterol, BUN(kidney) sgot and sgpt(liver) so I know whats real due to fluctuations with all else equal. Im gettin too damn old to fuck around. Would rather pay for HG for peace of mind than pay with my health down the road. But again i am gonna give that 400mg sus a run cause its so damn enticing and I havent heard any complaints yet. I agree maybe 5-10% of us are lucky to have legit dr prescribed HRT. The doses they prscribe are too damned low- thats what the prob is- or they try and push the cream which is shit.

Human Grade Test is same price and cheaper than UG when buying bulk

True and I fully agree. Some of the board sponsors only carry so called HG gear. Hopefully what I have been using truly is what is being advertised as HG cause im certainly paying more for it. All I know is when I pin HG Sus there is no burn at all at 500mg and most UG sus leaves knots and burns going in. The HG sus our sponsor carries is only 250mg/ml instead of some of the UG claiming 400mg at a fraction of the price. I am gettin ready to try that 400 next week but I am one that regularly gets my bloods checked (quarterly) for IGF-1 and tes levels amongst other things like cholesterol, BUN(kidney) sgot and sgpt(liver) so I know whats real due to fluctuations with all else equal. Im gettin too damn old to fuck around. Would rather pay for HG for peace of mind than pay with my health down the road. But again i am gonna give that 400mg sus a run cause its so damn enticing and I havent heard any complaints yet. I agree maybe 5-10% of us are lucky to have legit dr prescribed HRT. The doses they prscribe are too damned low- thats what the prob is- or they try and push the cream which is shit.

LOL...do you think ur test levels would change between UG n HG??? and BC u had fluctuations that means it HG?? wow....i dont really understand that... and im not saying that they got real HG or not...was never my point.... was sayin how easy it is to produce and you would NEVER know....that thread was a lil old now that i looked at tha dates...and was just throwin out a thought... my intent waz NOT to discredit any sponsor here....

i hav used a few diff UG products, never felt any burn going in...idk...ur guy fckd tha BA % up prob... :confused:

Its kinda like you argued with me, then said what went right alonng with what i wrote... You bring up CVS having a DR script.....butttt... then go on to say you purchase HG throught an ONLINE sponsor.... then u add that you will try tha UG sus400 BC "its enticing".....lol...wowww... stupid n funny eh??If i said sumone else has cyp 600 or say 800......would u be more enticed??? hahaha....

LOL...do you think ur test levels would change between UG n HG??? and BC u had fluctuations that means it HG?? wow....i dont really understand that... and im not saying that they got real HG or not...was never my point.... was sayin how easy it is to produce and you would NEVER know....that thread was a lil old now that i looked at tha dates...and was just throwin out a thought... my intent waz NOT to discredit any sponsor here....

i hav used a few diff UG products, never felt any burn going in...idk...ur guy fckd tha BA % up prob... :confused:
Yes I do certainly think they would fluctuate in due time. mg per mg HG will test within- lets say 3% of label claim. With UG you never know what you are gettin- unregulated. It certainly wont exceed label claim. This is why I will use the 400mg UG at 500mg/week as I have been on HG for many years. Then I will see what my quarterly blood labs reveal. If they come back the same and I get no abcess or it doesnt burn ill go with our sponsors claimed 400 and ditch the other sponsors HG 250 and save the cash because as we know there is a premium for HG. I have a little HGH habit i must support now and the extra cash will certainly help. And bro most UG sus burns as they put the cheapest test (prop) in it a too high a ratio. Never does HG sus burn. Ya ever even try it or are you speculating? I have been on/off sus (my fav tes) for 20 years. Tried em all. Our sponsor offering 400mg so inexpensively is intriguing and I spoke with him and claims it tests 95% plus. If true that will help pay for my HGH over time. Fortunately I work very hard and have the resources to get what I want in this regard and would rather go with premium and that typically entails HG but ya pay for it. EVEN MORE FORTUNATELY WE HAVE SPONSORS THAT SELL HG AND SOME UG. CHOICES- NOHING BETTER THAN BEING ABLE TO HAVE AND MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICES!

X2...but I still am forced to the underground.

Id say yes, but it seems like forever since ive used hg but I remember the way it made me feel and ugl haven't done that

Yes I do certainly think they would fluctuate in due time. mg per mg HG will test within- lets say 3% of label claim. With UG you never know what you are gettin- unregulated. It certainly wont exceed label claim.[/U][/B]
You would be wrong... actually UG usually OVER dose to give results...common ta make A50s really A60s 70s n so on....never know what ur getting?? huh?? If you DONT know tha source YOU WOULD BE CORRECT!Can an UGL not use a scale or beaker as well as your online source? lol

This is why I will use the 400mg UG at 500mg/week as I have been on HG for many years . [/U][/B]
a 400sus at 500 a week....lyke i said b4... if i said i had a sust750.... would you be enticed? you complain of knot at 250 but want ta push a 400....wow..k..

Then I will see what my quarterly blood labs reveal. If they come back the same and I get no abcess or it doesnt burn ill go with our sponsors claimed 400 and ditch the other sponsors HG 250 and save the cash because as we know there is a premium for HG. [/U][/B]
IF YOU GET NO ABCESS YOU WILL GO WITH IT!?!?!?! LOLLLL.... and if you get one???? Is it now to blame on the UGL?? So basically what your saying is UGL is cheaper, and as long as it is as potent as the "online hg" and u dont get a major complication such as an abcess...you will use it....you are sooo all over tha place man...so what was "Would rather pay for HG for peace of mind than pay with my health down the road. " suppose to mean?

And bro most UG sus burns as they put the cheapest test (prop) in it a too high a ratio. Never does HG sus burn. Ya ever even try it or are you speculating? [/U][/B]
Wow man... this statement waz soo wack idk what to even say... 1st off, i told you that ive used a few diff UG products and only felt a burn with one guys who i got in a desperate needed time that i didnt kno... 2nd- tha cost of tha supplies is literally a few dollars diff when mass producing hundreds... they arent loading up on tha prop bc its cheap.... 3rd- ITS NOT THA PROP THAT CAUSES THA SWELLING OR BURN!!! Its is tha other chemicals.... more than likely tha BA %... It says chemist in ur sig....use your head... im not that smart a guy and none of this makes sense....

I have been on/off sus (my fav tes) for 20 years. Tried em all. Our sponsor offering 400mg so inexpensively is intriguing and I spoke with him and claims it tests 95% plus. If true that will help pay for my HGH over time. [/U][/B]
So again, u came to argue with me about how you wouldnt jeapordise ur health, but in tha SAME breath, agree that you will run an UGL product if it tests "potent".... Soooo that waz ur concern with UGL v HG?? Tha potency??? THAT would b my LEAST concern!!!

Without reading the other 74 posts this is my take on it both from personal experience and from talking with a few friends who have more experience than me.

Back in the day ( years ago ) There was very little difference from what the old timers tell me. If anything some of the UG stuff was overdosed. These days I think there is a major difference. For a few reasons. When you have HG and it says 250mg per ml, thats what it is, period, end of story. When an UG lab says its 250 mg it may be. Or it may be 200 or 150. Who knows? The only people whos word you have on it are the people who sell it. Is it sterile? Again, who knows? Maybe it is or maybe it was made in a bath tub in Thailand.

I would go so far as to say I think MOST UG labs sell underdosed gear these days, at least most of the time. The first few runs might even be dosed correctly or overdosed slightly to gain a following.

Why do I say this? Well there are a few reasons.

1. I personally know two people who make UG gear and they both use these tactics. ( over dosing a few first run batches, then under dosing most batches and even a few runs with no active ingredient )

2. I have personally used UG gear and HG and I can tell you there is no comparison. Yes I know there are some good UG labs out there that have correctly dosed gear, I have yet to try these and from what I hear from friends I trust they are few and far between.

3. Have you noticed people seem to be taking more and more gear to get results? When I did my first cycle it was HG test at 500mg per week and 30mg of Anabol per day. I gained 17 pounds of pure muscle while getting leaner over 10 weeks. Now I hear people on every forum talking about taking 50mg or dbol and 750mg of test with some tren thrown in and are hardly seeing any results.

Then you will have the guys come in with the "must be your diet" bullshit. Let me tell you, I'm friends with some pro wrestlers who are on the road like you would not believe and their diet and training sucks balls. They are taking small amounts of HG gear and are massive as hell with abs. So let me be clear, on 50mg of real dbol you will gain weight eating one fucking white cracker per day and be strong.

Next you will hear the same people tell you that you have to "trust" your source. Really guys? These are drug dealers we are talking about here, nothing more nothing less. They usually located in a foreign country, and are in this to make money pure and simple. Do you really feel you can trust these guys? Anyone who has been in this game for more than a few years has at some point had a good source go bad on them or knows someone its happened to.

Can HG gear be faked? Sure it can and most certainly is. But when its real, its spot on. I have rather have a 90% real 100% dosed product than a 90% of the time under dosed product. If it was suddenly easy to have gear tested I'd say 95% of all UG labs would shut down within a few months.

Another myth: HG is more expensive than UG labs. SHOP AROUND! I have seen HG selling cheaper than UG if you buy in bulk. Also lets compare ml per ml here. How many of you ever actually pull a full 10ml from that vial? Thats what I thought. Most of the time its 8-9ml.

Last edited:
x2....not bein funny at all...if u can get HG from Dr script and CVS....then thats awesome brah.... good for you....as for 95% of other people... online/oversees/mex pharmacy standards are based onnnnn......??????

You didn't read read my post correctly 'brah'.
I can tell by reading your few posts here that your looking to argue and have no idea of what your talking about.

The only thing ive had that could even dare to compare to the script I have now would be homebrew that I used to use, but even that wasnt totally painless. With this prescription stuff its like you never even took a shot. I just took a shot 1 hour ago and I cant even find where I did it. There is never any swelling or pain, ever! Not the least little hint.

Yep,I injected 200mg/ml of Sandoz brand from Walgreens pharmacy yesterday and can't feel a thing! I would have to use a microscope to even locate the injection site.

Yep,I injected 200mg/ml of Sandoz brand from Walgreens pharmacy yesterday and can't feel a thing! I would have to use a microscope to even locate the injection site.

Yeah, I love the shit. Best stuff ive ever had. I take mine tomorrow, all 100 mg !

so many fakes around these days with human grade. im stopping using human grade and just switching to a decent UGL.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws